Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boozel
Apr 11, 2010

Evilreaver posted:

If you'll look closely, you'll see he is shackled to the (???) and being forced to build weapons for his enemies, Tony Stark style.

Bracing for the creation of "Iron Yordle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noggut
Jan 15, 2008
Took a while to catch up with this thread. Go Lazerbot!

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Grey Skies posted:

Off topic, but what's the story here? I'm a huge fan of Hark a Vagrant and I can't help but wonder what goons did to the poor woman.

She was given account, posted in LF for a while, goons were goons and she left.
I seem to remember that someone emailed her later and asked about it and she said that things said didn't really bother her since she deals with worse stuff daily from actual people but that LF/SA just was too boring to spend any significant time in.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
After reading the "We can hear you" bubble I was so hoping to see another bubble next to it exclaiming, "What!!!?"

I can't imagine what Woodstock could possibly be able to teach Tails.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Are the yordles being used as slaves? Teemo is gonna be pissed! drat trolls...

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Crunk Abortion posted:

What are you guys gonna do when this poo poo ends the same way as The Dark Tower?

Read it again. :colbert:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

SaltLick posted:

Are the yordles being used as slaves? Teemo is gonna be pissed! drat trolls...

No one gives a poo poo what Teemo thinks.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

MustelaFuro posted:

I can't imagine what Woodstock could possibly be able to teach Tails.

Not just Woodstock. Pac-Man said Tails will only have to pass on training with Doug and Skeeter, which implies that Arthur the Aardvark, the Trix Rabbit and Hello Kitty all rank higher than Woodstock.

I'm hoping he'll use the time Tails spends training with each member to go over why each of them hate trolls. I gotta find out what trolls could possibly have done to Ronald McDonald and Cheeto Man.

Sudoku
Jul 18, 2009
I can't even begin to guess how long this comic has left in it. It FEELS like we're approaching an ending, but there's enough characters being introduced/have yet to have any development that I have to think otherwise.

And I have to say, he's actually a pretty decent artist. His faces can get pretty expressive and some of these perspectives definitely aren't easy. He even actually draws trollface mask at an angle instead of just cropping/resizing it.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Grey Skies posted:

Off topic, but what's the story here? I'm a huge fan of Hark a Vagrant and I can't help but wonder what goons did to the poor woman.

If I remember correctly they all asked her out on a date at the same time, pretty much. I'm really curious about what they did to Warren Ellis, personally.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

His acknowledgement of his errors is pretty great. Lampshade on, Lazerbot.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah, the acknowledgement of the previously backwards cig now in the form of a joke sums up the writing style I'm loving here.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Sudoku posted:

I can't even begin to guess how long this comic has left in it. It FEELS like we're approaching an ending, but there's enough characters being introduced/have yet to have any development that I have to think otherwise.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least two more chapters after this one. One centered around Tails training and the other being the final showdown.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Sudoku posted:

And I have to say, he's actually a pretty decent artist. His faces can get pretty expressive and some of these perspectives definitely aren't easy. He even actually draws trollface mask at an angle instead of just cropping/resizing it.

When asked, I believe I remember the 'bot saying he has 10 chapters planned (he originally wrote 12, and then corrected himself). We're on the sixth now.
I too was impressed by him drawing the trollmask sideways. More than a few folks here suggest he take some drawing classes, and I agree; there's a lot of latent talent buried here. Lazerbot is going places.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.

vyelkin posted:

My big question is, who said "we can hear what your saying"? It can't have been Rob, because he CAN'T hear what Silver's saying. Was it Blaze, or Elmer Fudd?
That's just lazerbot messin' with your mind.

Dr Solway Garr
Jun 28, 2009

Cechmanek posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least two more chapters after this one. One centered around Tails training and the other being the final showdown.

Man, I hope so. We should really be nearing the final act around now. I'm worried now that lazerbot knows he has an audience, he might try to draw it out or extend it beyond its natural lifespan.

Convicted Bibliophile
Dec 2, 2004

I am the night.
I love how the penultimate panel makes the troll mask transparent so we can see Silver's shocked expression. Brilliant.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I have faith that Lazerbot will stick to his original vision and finish his comic with the same amount of artistic merit that it began with. Don't try to change things just because the fans want to drag it out (unless your fans are giving you money).

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Starving Wolf posted:

When asked, I believe I remember the 'bot saying he has 10 chapters planned (he originally wrote 12, and then corrected himself).

If there are four more chapters after this one, there must be some incredible twists coming up.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I love this comic, and I love lazerbot. Smoking the cig backwards indeed. Holy poo poo. :911:

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Silas the Mariner posted:

I love how the penultimate panel makes the troll mask transparent so we can see Silver's shocked expression. Brilliant.

I love how the mask's eyeholes are apparently in its mouth now.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Bash Ironfist posted:

I love this comic, and I love lazerbot. Smoking the cig backwords indeed. Holy poo poo. :911:

Fixed that for ya.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Rirse posted:

Otherwords, don't bring in someone just because they did something funny off site, as it will only result in bans.

Someone actually bought deadmau5 an account (iirc he wasn't quite as famous at the time) but he stopped posting entirely after he got a day's probation for text speak.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Tre Past Cool! posted:

Someone actually bought deadmau5 an account (iirc he wasn't quite as famous at the time) but he stopped posting entirely after he got a day's probation for text speak.

Wasn't even that really...

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=140839

For those without Archives:

deadmau5 posted:

i think im gunna have to come up with some crazy haloween costume for this tho... you know.. being haloween and all...

ideas so far

ghost.. just flop a sheet on the thing and let the ears pop out...
pirate eye patch
couple o devil horns
arrow through the head
maybe toss some X's on the eyes....

Pug Rodeo fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Mar 27, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Radiapathy posted:

That's just lazerbot messin' with your mind.

Truly, it was Lazerbot himself saying he could hear Silver, and when he used the "we", he referred to us, the readers. Silver's is a plight all humanity can understand.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I'm mulling over the idea of putting together a "Tails Gets Trolled" song and music video in the meantime while I'm waiting for the next VO track to be completed.

I figured most of the lyrics could be made up of quotes from the comic. Anyone have any suggestions for favorite quotes to include? I was thinking that "gently caress you Trolls" could be in the chorus.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

JazzFlight posted:

I'm mulling over the idea of putting together a "Tails Gets Trolled" song and music video in the meantime while I'm waiting for the next VO track to be completed.

I figured most of the lyrics could be made up of quotes from the comic. Anyone have any suggestions for favorite quotes to include? I was thinking that "gently caress you Trolls" could be in the chorus.

A love song:

Villains isn't the answer
I won't hear your words of death
I got a robot's plate on my chest
And I don't have loving ears

So babe, let's have sex so we won't be so mad anymore
Let's high shovel, spend the day at a water park
Stay up killing trolls, till way past dark
I know a place we can
neverbe found, neverbe found, neverbe found

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 27, 2012

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

JazzFlight posted:

Anyone have any suggestions for favorite quotes to include?

banana.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

Anyone have any suggestions for favorite quotes to include?

for a em->
->breaded
donkey i can
sure gently caress your
mom hard

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Calico Heart posted:

A love song:

So don't go trolling my heart
I can't hear your words of death
I won't listen, you goony-rear end goon
Because I don't have loving ears (WHAT!!!?)

Let's high shovel, spend the day at a wate park
I know a place we can

Now I've gone and made myself hear No Ears Guy as Lil Jon.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

If someone wants to add to those lyrics I'll compose a short, sweet and simple ditty on the ukulele for them.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

"Thoughs eyes", also the quote in my avvy.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Because I don't have loving ears
No, I don't have loving ears

Thoughs eyes, thoughs eyes
Make me wanna be your money guy
The daffy to my bugs
Complete me like the Elmer to my Fudd
Sorry if this looks gay to viewers
We won't listen, we're troll slaiyers
and we don't have loving ears
Don't have loving ears

High shovel, spend the day at a water park
I know a place we can

Not ganna lie cried writing this

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Calico Heart posted:

The daffy to my bugs
Don't have loving ears

I know a place we can

Not ganna lie cried writing this

Suddenly I need a quick fix to this boner I have.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.
@Calico Heart - Love it!

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Calico Heart, do you prefer cash or sexual favours?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Final (?) version. Name pending, will take suggestions.

The daffy to my bugs
Don't have loving ears

I have a loving awesome plan
Let's make a fix for this boner I have
So babe, let's have sex so we won't be so mad

I know a place we can

Only regret is I couldn't get "schticky" in there anywhere. I've written a short ukulele accompaniment for it. I'd record it if my microphone wasn't so terrible.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 27, 2012

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010
At the very end of the song, once the music's finished, you need Rob shouting WHAT!!?? and then the recording ends.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

I know a place we can

Oh my god. Please record it even if it is lovely quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
-poo poo I Failed
-Dumbass Will Learn
-Want That Wabbit

A few titles, someone more creative could probably jump in with something better.