Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Who is the mustachioed man with the bitchin' afro?

Edit: I thought it was Cid from Final Fantasy, but he doesn't have an afro. Apparently Heimerdinger is an actual name, not a weird misspelling like I thought, and he's from League of Legends. Lazerbot must play a shitload of LoL.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Mar 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Currently untitled TGT Banjo Symphony involving three Haunting apparitions. I don't know what to call this thing so please suggest names

And I thought my mic was hard on the uke... Jeez!

Sing along! Despite the shakey audio quality I'm really really happy with how the bit around 3:10 turned out. Obviously big thanks to our hero Jazzflight :)

Rest Easy Tails. Your training begins tomorrow

Tails forgive me for visiting while you slumber
I just gotta question your choice to be a defender
Villains ain't the answer
Villains is a wager, a gambit, a danger
Espio, Emerl, Cream and yes even Me
They weigh heavy, Vector can't even see
No he can't even see
I regret what I did

Don't listen to the blue guy he lost his cool he lost his head
Remember my advice; they can't troll you if they're dead
I'll take the fat guy, but you have something to prove
Show them just what an embreaded donkey can do

Since medevel times boy I've been dreaming of you,
Come on kid we've got a lot to lose
Do it for Sonic, show them that he mattered
Do it for William, show him that he mattered
Wakka, wakka, wakka wakka

Tails just do whatever's in your heart kid
There comes a need to do what is needed

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Mar 29, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Cowman posted:

Who is the mustachioed man with the bitchin' afro?

Edit: I thought it was Cid from Final Fantasy, but he doesn't have an afro. Apparently Heimerdinger is an actual name, not a weird misspelling like I thought, and he's from League of Legends. Lazerbot must play a shitload of LoL.

LoL is about the most recent thing included in this, so I kind of wonder if Lazerbot watches any newer cartoons or if he plays many games at all.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Stottie Kyek posted:

I did a blues tribute to Shadow and Knuckles. Sorry about the sound quality, I've only got the lovely mic on my laptop for it.

You are a goddamn treasure. Contact the author and start working on the movie soundtrack at once.

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Unguided posted:

Why doesn't SA ever have Troll Off contests?

Someone isn't familiar with the Randbrick vs. Wayne Gretzky troll off.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2899919&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=53

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Just about everyone who is a little nerdy who games has played LoL (or one of it's variants like DotA) so it's no surprise that Lazer has played too.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
This is my first recording ever and it is nothing compared to the other works that have been posted.
I guess it's hard recording songs when you don't have any ears.
For those of you that have ears, DO NOT WEAR HEADPHONES WHEN LISTENING TO THIS.

The intro is in french, which makes it more artsy:

Well if you don't have ears
Have no fears
Some men will diss your girl
Say she's a slut

It's good not having ears
Cause you can't here them trolls
As they call you gay and poo poo

Just you close thoughs eyes
And we will neverbe found
Everyone dies
Dumb rear end will learn ,

If you don't have ears
Shed no tears
Cause you wont ever be trolled

Even when Daffy's head explodes
Even when Sonic gets choked
Even when the emo kid smokes

Why would you need ears when you have thoughs eyes?

Outro
So your telling me you weren't drunk or hosed up on anything when you had sex with me and that monkey?

VILLAINS
This can be solved without any villains

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Calico Heart posted:

Someone needs to do a rap battle version of this troll off.

I'm ON the motherfucker. I've been trying to think of a rap oriented track to do. This poo poo is gonna be fun.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Something about the way the saga of Lazerbot has unfolded has really made me happy. I love all of this.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Tacostein posted:

Magnifique! This EP/album is really coming together!

I'm thimking rather than having to link multiple accounts, it might be easier if I just download all the songs and upload the album to BandCamp giving credit where it's due and deesignating singles.

Also for some reason my latest isn't streaming on tindeck, it can only be downloaded :/

EDIT: Fixt

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Mar 29, 2012

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Stottie Kyek posted:

I did a blues tribute to Shadow and Knuckles. Sorry about the sound quality, I've only got the lovely mic on my laptop for it.

Wholey poo poo, that was amazing. <---originally mistyped "holy," decided to keep it as being in the spirit of TGT. Can you post the lyrics?

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Stottie Kyek posted:

This is loving wonderful, if you record music in a better quality setting I will purchase it. With money.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Considering how half the early troll insults were about "feeding", I'm surprised that the LoL characters aren't more important to the plot. Teemo barely does anything and it looks like Heimerdinger is going to die three pages after being introduced.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Considering how half the early troll insults were about "feeding", I'm surprised that the LoL characters aren't more important to the plot. Teemo barely does anything and it looks like Heimerdinger is going to die three pages after being introduced.

I like to think of Teemo and the Hulk as being this comic's equivalent of those two guys from Pirates of the Caribbean who are just there in the background and comment on things.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
Wow what a great host of amazing posts to come back to. If I can find my DI box I might get in on this too. No promises though, I literally have no loving clue where that thing is right now.

So. Glorious.

Duke of Straylight
Oct 22, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Chiming in (at the least appropriate possible time, apparently) with another recommendation of Hitmen for Destiny, though with reservations. It's a two-speed comic. When there's no situation on it's kind of awkward, it keeps looking like it's setting up jokes but the punchline never comes, and the plot just kind of chugs along. But when poo poo is coming down, holy hell is it good. It just keeps ratcheting the absurdity and ridiculousness yet it keeps making sense throughout, no matter how weird and twisted the monsters or the complications to zany schemes get.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

arachnobot posted:

Wholey poo poo, that was amazing. <---originally mistyped "holy," decided to keep it as being in the spirit of TGT. Can you post the lyrics?

Wow, thanks! :) Blimey, I wasn't expecting so much praise from folk, blimey, especially when I hosed up with the sustain pedal a few times :ohdear:. Here are the lyrics:

High shovel, gonna lay my shovel down
High shovel, gonna lay my shovel down
Fat guy's been trolling me
Now he's six feet underground

Woke up this morning, got a burning in my soul
'Cause the Green Hill Zone is full of dumbass trolls,
Calling me gay and a retard
Being so unkind,
I got no friends and I'm ugly,
I should fix that face of mine
So I fought back and I told him
That he's such a stupid tard,
For an embreaded donkey I sure can gently caress your mother hard,

[Chorus]

Oh Lord, it took so long watching that fat guy burn,
Sonic tried diplomacy but that dumbass will learn,
He told me to become his friend, boy this is what I said,
"Thank you for showing me peace ain't poo poo, they can't troll you when they're dead."

[Chorus]

You literally made Adolf Hitler get off his dick-throne in the midst of the flames of hell and walk into the bathroom and sob quietly in the corner of a shower. He held a bottle of cheap whiskey in his shaking hand, no longer secure in his position as the world's least likable human being.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Well, I found this on deviantart:

I want to hear Aramek's wonderful voice do this exchange.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Cechmanek posted:

Well, I found this on deviantart:

Wait what... did I miss sonic coming back to life or is this some sort of FAN ART???

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

It's a role reversal of the first page. In fact this will be the ending.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Baronjutter posted:

Wait what... did I miss sonic coming back to life or is this some sort of FAN ART???

Fan art.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Maybe that's how Troll's see the world?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love Tails face when he says:

and no one likes you!
leave with it!!

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Panel 4 takes me from :haw:ing at Sonic's face to :wtf: as I realize someone laboriously drew nipples on him.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Sonic's face in the fourth panel is avatar worthry. Derp, indeed.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Instead of working today, I added bandoneon, piano and ukulele and Jazzflight to the Tails Gets Trolled Reprise.

Still some volume issues I need to sort out though. For some reason whenever I upload it certain parts of he song get louder

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 29, 2012

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I'm no Aramek, but...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Jesus christ this tablet is terrible. As soon as this tablet is not terrible I will attempt to draw a cover art.

Tried sketching something based on that (to keep on theme with the whole "TAILS GETS TROLLED: THE MUSICAL" thing) but I'm not nearly good enough to handle that much clutter.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

ArfJason posted:

Jesus christ this tablet is terrible. As soon as this tablet is not terrible I will attempt to draw a cover art.

Tried sketching something based on that (to keep on theme with the whole "TAILS GETS TROLLED: THE MUSICAL" thing) but I'm not nearly good enough to handle that much clutter.

Ah, awesome! I think people like the name "poo poo, We Failed" for reference. Please have Lazerbot be the director. Whatever he looks like.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 29, 2012

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Cechmanek posted:

I think I was confused in my previous post, but Aramek is the one who does the killer shadow voice right? And well he did an awesome voice for everyone, but he absolutely loving nailed shadow. Didn't someone mention he is coming back to work on more stuff? I am also eagerly awaiting this. Not that Everdraed isn't awesome but for some reason I think I mixed up Everdraed with Aramek.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Mic sucks horribly, but it's something.

Rencall
May 30, 2006

My existence is that which you fear.
The big metaphysical question that arises from this comic:

If a troll is just a person who's a jerk on the Internet, how does a troll become a literal creature?

Does the process of insulting people on the web, at some point, transform you into a troll? At that point do you go and work in the troll castle?

Finally, if trolls are literal trolls, why would the rage comic mask fool them? It's clearly not a troll.

I'm going to go lay down.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Rencall posted:

The big metaphysical question that arises from this comic:

If a troll is just a person who's a jerk on the Internet, how does a troll become a literal creature?

Does the process of insulting people on the web, at some point, transform you into a troll? At that point do you go and work in the troll castle?

Finally, if trolls are literal trolls, why would the rage comic mask fool them? It's clearly not a troll.

I'm going to go lay down.

It's like the Sith in Star Wars. At first it was an actual race, but now it's a way of life that anyone can follow.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

FrenchToasty posted:

It's like the Sith in Star Wars. At first it was an actual race, but now it's a way of life that anyone can follow.

oh man, Sonics not really dead is he?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Lord grant us our daily trolling.

Wasn't it nice of that glass to smash inwards when Silver jumped through it? That way he won't land on any of it.

Oh and so far I'm not sure exactly WHAT Silver's mission is.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jackie D posted:

oh man, Sonics not really dead is he?

"If you only knew the power of trolling... Pacman never told you what happened to Sonic."
"He told me enough! He told me YOU killed him!"
"No ... I am Sonic."
"No ... No ... That's not true! That's impossible!"
"Search your feelings. You know it to be true."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOO!"

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

In a world of talking animal-people who's coloration and general shape are totally unique is a troll mask really going to hide their identity? It was silver! It was silver!!!!

Uhg my suspension of disbelief!!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I liked his shoes. They were made of plutonium right?

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Calico Heart posted:

Lord grant us our daily trolling.

Wasn't it nice of that glass to smash inwards when Silver jumped through it? That way he won't land on any of it.

Oh and so far I'm not sure exactly WHAT Silver's mission is.

Why must no-one know of this room? I mean they're already openly killing everyone and have been for hundreds of years, I mean why the need for secrecy just because they're robots? He's already got robots on his team. And why has he suddenly started bleeding form the forehea- oh no ive gone crosseyed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Sleuth
Jul 17, 2011

For MSPaint lines and the blur tool that's exceptionally gory.