Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

I did a new song (for Chapter 2)

The Troll Slaiyers

Hey Troll!!!! gently caress You
i dont like jokes and i dont like assholes
we are sorry it wasn't a vary good joke
them trolls really was anoying

i used to be trolled but i found out a way to stop it.
i do all kinds of stupid and gay poo poo.
they cant troll you if you dress up as a girl and kiss them.
i dont like doing it but it works

[CHORUS]
the awesome
the power
the gay
and the bastard
the guy with no ears
the fire power
the sissy
and the money guy
together we make the troll slaiyers
together we make the troll slaiyers

hi im rob
people cant troll me because i have no ears
they can't troll me if i cant hear them
whats did you say!! i dont have loving ears

we can hide out at my place.
we will neverbe found
hey can you put that on a coaster?
sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers

(chorus)

im gonna go home and take me a bite
out of some road runner
hulk you tell them the awesome loving plan
ok ill tell them the loving awesome plan

follow me to my lab and ill find them trolls
as long as they die
get ready for the best momment of all time!!
its almost time to kill them all dock.

(chorus)

[BRIDGE]
is he your friend? well hes sort of my friend
you cant kill him i... love him...
when i was getting trolled he was the only one there for me
and when i was acting gay i actually became gay with daffy

(chorus)

i want that wabbit

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Mar 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This is just in: Jazzflight does it again. Another great job!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

peace bitches

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
That's badass, can't wait for the music video! Just curious, which music genres do you create music for besides funk?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

total agreement posted:

That's badass, can't wait for the music video! Just curious, which music genres do you create music for besides funk?
Well, I figured that Tails Gets Trolled is pop-rock, and The Troll Slaiyers is kinda pop-funk-orchestral or something. I'm trying to vary it for each chapter's song.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Mar 31, 2012

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
My god, that chorus is amazing and incredibly catchy. I couldn't help but sing along to it, I don't care if everyone else in the house is asleep. Your voice is mint too, you can really do great vocal riffs on "we make".

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

peace bitches

I'm really tempted to get this avatar. Mayba I'll tweak it a bit.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I'm going to leave this here. Seems like the sort of thing someone might pick up.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Wow, all of the other songs have been really great, but this one is definitely the best so far. It might be just because chapter 2 had some of the best moments in the comic to make good lyrics, but regardless, this is really well done.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Yeah, I had a feeling he was gonna extend the story past 10 chapters. I mean, even before this thread came in, he was already drawing the chapter intro images for scenes that don't even happen until the next chapter.

I don't think Lazerbot has introduced that many storylines though. The only character I can think of who had a major role and doesn't fall into a group of characters we will likely be revisiting is Knuckles, and he shows up in the chapter 6 intro image so he'll probably be coming back. There's basically four groups opposing the trolls: Shadow's Troll Slaiyers, Mario and Yoshi (who may rally more allies when they go to Peach's castle), the Defenders and Silver's gang. That's not too many.

I kind of wonder if he'll bring back Kirby from the beginning of Chapter 2, though.

Sherd Red
Mar 23, 2012
I AM A HORRIBLE PUBBIE WHO LIKES TO USE REDDIT MEMES PLEASE MOCK ME EVERY TIME I POST

Schwarzwald posted:

peace bitches

Thanks for the avatar.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

JazzFlight keep doing what you're doing because it's loving amazing! Both of your songs have been really well done.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I was perfectly content with just lurking this thread until JFlight had to show up and be brilliant.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Finally caught up with this thread. I've got to say, this comic turned out to be a lot less terrible than first expected. Is it possible for something to be so great yet so bad?

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Daionus the 23rd posted:

Finally caught up with this thread. I've got to say, this comic turned out to be a lot less terrible than first expected. Is it possible for something to be so great yet so bad?

Yes. :colbert:

Also, why does this thread have an unfunny tag?

Goobish
May 31, 2011

^^^It's trolling itself.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
Fudd avatar crew represent. He's really rocking this chapter. Peace bitches.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Elmer's lines are the best if you imagine his signature "eheheheheheh" laugh at the end of each panel.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

On that subject — this might just be me, but I read Pac-Man's "wakka wakka" noises more as Fozzie Bear than Pac-Man.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Constable Lemon posted:

Wow, all of the other songs have been really great, but this one is definitely the best so far. It might be just because chapter 2 had some of the best moments in the comic to make good lyrics, but regardless, this is really well done.

For real, great job. I was uploading some random piano improv (i'm a super beginner) and ran into this song on the most popular listing on tindeck. Brought me right to this thread which is also amusing. When you just start playing music it's so cool to see unexpected stuff that's also quality so thanks for taking the time out to throw that together!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

These "fan songs" are amazing, some of them are catchy enough that I've added them to my general mp3 rotation, awesome work!!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I've never read a web comic before this page because I always thought it was for weird internet people. I have now read all of Hitmen for Destiny and anxiously await new pages for this comic every day. Did I just get lucky with these two or are there actually a lot of fun web comics?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Col. Justice posted:

I've never read a web comic before this page because I always thought it was for weird internet people. I have now read all of Hitmen for Destiny and anxiously await new pages for this comic every day. Did I just get lucky with these two or are there actually a lot of fun web comics?

Gunnerkrig Court is a goon favourite, and also made by goon Tea-san. Here is the BSS thread for it.

If you like history and literature, there's Kate Beaton's comic. Kate Beaton used to be a goon, but creepy people made her run away (her account is still active, though).

Of course, only one webcomic has been able to inspire so much... passion in goons. BEHOLD!

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 1, 2012

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Elmer is the best character in the entire series now.

Could I be a bit rude and ask the guys making the music to work out another way to send stuff back and forth? The finished stuff is cool but all the progress stuff kind of throws the thread off a bit.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Fudd avatar crew represent. He's really rocking this chapter. Peace bitches.

I'm feeling the power of your collective 2nd cock, but not in a sexual way.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

JazzFlight posted:

The Troll Slaiyers

Oh God, just shut up and take my money. You deserve it.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Lazerbot delivers!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I like to think Elmer Fudd has had that same grin on his face throughout the entire chapter underneath his mask. He's just so happy about everything.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Simmerl posted:

Lazerbot delivers!

Was the Troll Mask making Elmer a different person? I think it might have.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Introducing Rob as the dragonborn was pure genius. Haven't laughed that hard in a long while, thanks Lazerbot. :)

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I can't stop staring at the last panel. Something about that enormous underbite has me hypnotised

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Maybe lazerbot is trolling B^Uckley with that character design.

Metal Gear Biscuit
Aug 29, 2005

Metal Gear Biscuit (n.) - A Bipedal mecha shaped like a biscuit.

Elmer Fudd posted:

Where the mask go? i didnt want to loose it?

Is Elmer trying to ask where to put the mask in this scene? The wording of the sentence is a little less than clear.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Is Elmer trying to ask where to put the mask in this scene? The wording of the sentence is a little less than clear.

I took it that he moved it and then didn't know where it was, like a baby playing peekaboo.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Waffleman_ posted:

I took it that he moved it and then didn't know where it was, like a baby playing peekaboo.

Perhaps implying that the mask does something to him?

Dopterra
Nov 30, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh! I bet it's that he "turns smart" while he wears the mask. Also, in the panel above that one, the butt of his gun looks like a balls joke. You know, here:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

Was the Troll Mask making Elmer a different person? I think it might have.

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

Lazerbot is making a statement about anonymity and its effects on people.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Yeah, Elmer is wondering where to keep the mask because he doesn't want to lose it. It's showing how much Elmer enjoyed being trollish and maybe foreshadowing his desire to be a troll.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

The Troll Slaiyers

Good god, man! This is incredible.

Discovering this thread just made my week, month, and year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

A couple of things don't make sense (eg how they got a picture of Sliver with his mask on), but I don't care.