Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
It's a bittersweet moment when you realise that all of the original Troll Slaiyers are now either dead or have defected apart from Shadow and The Hulk.

Truly villains isn't the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

My favorite panel from the past few pages:

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
(deleted)

Forge_Pharaoh fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Apr 3, 2012

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
This is probably my favorite webcomic at the moment. I just read Rise of the Videogame Zinesters so I'm probably just overly high on the notion of outsider art but this poo poo is amazing.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna laugh my balls off when Knuckles comes back post-smartweed and actually is intelligent and articulate. Professor Knuckles.

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
knuckle's no.. no more

Econosaurus
Sep 22, 2008

Successfully predicted nine of the last five recessions

Forge_Pharaoh posted:

It's possible that someone posted this somewhere and I missed it, but I just got the notion to search Facebook for "Lazerbot" thinking that someone had perhaps made a fan page and I may have found the author's Facebook.

I mean I'm pretty sure it's him unless we're dealing with a very sophisticated cutting-edge impersonator...
I leave friend requests to those braver than I.

Yo, this is creepy and you shouldn't post Lazerbot's personal info on here.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Great post/name combo, Patriot.

First Silver went from unbearable fanfic emo to awesome troll, and now Vector Victor is a bad-rear end instead of an annoying idiot.

I don't know how Lazerbot does it.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010

Econosaurus posted:

Yo, this is creepy and you shouldn't post Lazerbot's personal info on here.

I guess so, took it down. I wasn't actually even trying to look him up, I just thought it was a funny coincidence that I found him.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I just realized Vector is one of those "one giant eyeball with two pupils" Sonic characters and it makes the fact that he's missing an eye loving terrifying now. His giant eye was TORN IN HALF.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

chaper 7

It doesn't even have a DeviantArt watermark. Thanks, lazerbot!

Lieutenant Hoffman
Mar 4, 2009

hell yeah!!!
Been reading along in this thread and everything about this is amazing. Thankyou so much Lazerbot for keeping up with the updates. When teemo was fired out of that cannon I completly lost it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It might be possible that some of Arizona's lawmakers are fans of lazerbot.

Sherd Red
Mar 23, 2012
I AM A HORRIBLE PUBBIE WHO LIKES TO USE REDDIT MEMES PLEASE MOCK ME EVERY TIME I POST

God dammit, why did you let me give Kotaku ad revenue?

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

So what you're telling me is that the final page will be Miles Edgeworth showing up and having all the trolls arrested

I'm okay with that.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Honestly, I think "Knuckles no... no more" is up there with some of the best lines in the comic. Astounding.

Fascist Funk posted:

I love the idea of Shadow the Hedgehog irrationally obsessed with Mario like Ahab with Moby-Dick.

I guess that makes Bowser Fedallah.

And if the troll king kills Mario he'll go blind with rage.

Is anyone else upset the Troll Slaiyers we came to know and love are now almost totally dissolved?

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Calico Heart posted:

Is anyone else upset the Troll Slaiyers we came to know and love are now almost totally dissolved?

Nah, their incompetence is the funniest part of this whole thing. I can only hope the Defenders or whateverthefuck are equally dysfunctional.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
The whole cannon thing with Teemo really sunk in for me just how inept the Troll Slaiyers are, and it's absolutely fantastic. The only group that seems remotely capable of getting poo poo done so far is Silver's group, which is great because I never thought much of Silver. To be perfectly honest, I completely forgot he existed at all.
This plan will be better becaus im gonna smoke my smart weed

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, I'd say that it's great there's a difference between the Troll Slaiyers and Silver's group, it's good for variety. I'm just wondering what the hell Ronald McDonald is gonna do, haha.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

mr. pastry posted:

This plan will be better becaus im gonna smoke my smart weed

You think if he cremates Sonic and smokes him he'll get Sonic's power?
How High

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

total agreement posted:

Yeah, I'd say that it's great there's a difference between the Troll Slaiyers and Silver's group, it's good for variety. I'm just wondering what the hell Ronald McDonald is gonna do, haha.

It's all about the Trix rabbit for me. Talk about a wildcard. Sorry, I meant out and out serial killer.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
I'm having a tough time keeping the story/plot/groups/insanity/who's dead/who's on whose team etc. straight at this point.

However, I still F5 this thread constantly because someone just fired a team member into a loving mountain with a canan. Having no idea what is going on doesn't really detract from the humor of that for me.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hulk is unshakeable in his dedication to the Troll Slaiyers. I know it's gauche to post "HOPEZ N' PREDICTIONS' here because it could potentially change the way things go from here, but man, I want Hulk to unite all the various bands fighting the trolls to form the Troll Anialators.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Until this comic I never realized that Sonic character's mouths only occupy a tiny section of the side of their faces. They also smirk constantly.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Simmerl posted:

chaper 7

It doesn't even have a DeviantArt watermark. Thanks, lazerbot!

Ahahahaha that hat it great. Looks like a warped French army officer's hat.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I get more of a Fidel Castro hat vibe from it.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

uwaeve posted:

I'm having a tough time keeping the story/plot/groups/insanity/who's dead/who's on whose team etc. straight at this point.

I was making a chart to keep track of the characters, but then I stepped back, wondered what the hell I was doing and deleted it.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Knuckles is now my second favorite character after Rob. "Gonna go smoke my smart weed" Is loving brilliant.

Lazerbot I love you. :911:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Yes, Knuckles is the best character. He is just so high all the time. His 'plan' absolutely slayed me; I can't believe that a comic so benign like the Tails Gets Trolled from page 1 would end up being something as legitimately hilarious and attention-grabbing as this. It's definitely crossed the line of being something I like ironically, and any comic that gets me to give a poo poo about Sonic characters is something special.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

Knuckles' glorious first appearance

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Another thing I noticed on my quest to go back and re-read the whole comic to work out what is going on: during random pages of Chapter 1, Sonic is drawn both with and without blue arms. Does he roll up his sleeves when he's ready to stomp some rear end? :iiam:

In other news, I got most of the way through Chapter 1 before being distracted by something else, so maybe by August I'll have caught up on the rereading.

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

Team Silver isn't a subgroup of the Troll Slaiyers? I've read the comic through twice now, and I think I missed the part where Silver and Rob defected. I'm guessing it was around when Elmer showed up, but I was still under impression that Silver was still the Money Guy.

PassionTentacle fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Apr 3, 2012

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

FrenchToasty posted:

Until this comic I never realized that Sonic character's mouths only occupy a tiny section of the side of their faces. They also smirk constantly.

What bugs me is how their mouths are almost never open during dialog. It's like they're communicating telepathically or just humming their lines.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

What bugs me is how their mouths are almost never open during dialog. It's like they're communicating telepathically or just humming their lines.

This is okay to me because at least then we can definitely see what emotion they're portraying, rather than just constant B^U.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Maruna posted:

Team Silver isn't a subgroup of the Troll Slaiyers? I've read the comic through twice now, and I think I missed the part where Silver and Rob defected. I'm guessing it was around when Elmer showed up, but I was still under impression that Silver was still the Money Guy.

the money guy is a
retarded name call me
the smart guy or
something

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

NutritiousSnack posted:

Someone please GIF Teemo's death.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Alternative:

Pug Rodeo fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 3, 2012

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Maruna posted:

From what I gather, Silver thought the Troll Slaiyers' were retarded after he saw their first plan fall apart so spectacularly so he hosed off to do his own thing, and Elmer and Rob thought likewise and tagged along. That's what I always figured at least.

Monicro fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Apr 3, 2012

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

FrenchToasty posted:

I am dying of laughter. Good job.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
So when we got Rob's reveal of being Dragonborn, I thought someone would do something like this:

I couldn't find the version of the theme used in the trailer so I just used the mus_mainmenu files from the data files. The way the music plays in it is different from the trailer.

Also, I hope this is okay since it is using Jeremy Soule's music in the background. If it's not, I'll just take it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

FrenchToasty posted:

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Alternative:

loving amazing!

ZuljinRaynor posted:

So when we got Rob's reveal of being Dragonborn, I thought someone would do something like this:

I'm trying to make a Game of Thrones parody opening for TGT, going to use this as opening narration.