Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

ZuljinRaynor posted:

So when we got Rob's reveal of being Dragonborn, I thought someone would do something like this:

I couldn't find the version of the theme used in the trailer so I just used the mus_mainmenu files from the data files. The way the music plays in it is different from the trailer.

Also, I hope this is okay since it is using Jeremy Soule's music in the background. If it's not, I'll just take it down.

Works for me :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

FrenchToasty posted:

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

Alternative:

It's weird. I genuinely feel sad that he died. Maybe cuz was cutely animated, but I am actually distraught at his death.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Trevor Hale posted:

It's weird. I genuinely feel sad that he died. Maybe cuz was cutely animated, but I am actually distraught at his death.
I thought he was going to stick around a little longer to interact with the inventor character from LoL, but you can never tell what's going to happen next with lazerbot.

I still hope he has the trolls use the word of death on Rob. The foreshadowing is so obvious that it would be a tremendous missed opportunity if he didn't use that scenario.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

JazzFlight posted:

I still hope he has the trolls use the word of death on Rob. The foreshadowing is so obvious that it would be a tremendous missed opportunity if he didn't use that scenario.

I expect a triumphant panel of Rob defiantly saying "Sorry trolls, I don't have loving ears!". The avatars and praise would flow like wine.

....I'm gonna go write some fanfiction....

Goobish
May 31, 2011

JazzFlight, please tell me you're working on a song for every chapter!? It would make my year.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Uhh...n-new page.

Oh my god, this is amazing.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

cyfad posted:

Knuckles' glorious first appearance

Even then, Shadow had an ominous feeling:

e:
your plan almost worked to. luigi managed to get my
arm good but i got a replacement arm

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

nerdbot posted:

Uhh...n-new page.

Oh my god, this is amazing.

I know it keeps getting said, but this comic just gets better and better.

what do you little human being's want? i dont have
candy
:allears:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Mario and Luigi troll parents CONFIRMED. Gotta love how young Mario is just Mario with less stache.

i will kill
you. i will
make sure
your dead

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
That 7th panel. Luigi whispering into Mario's ear. It's...it's beautiful.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I can't stop grinning at this new page. :allears:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Oh my god, he has a sleeveless shirt with the word "NASCAR" in times new roman. Lazerbot is the best.

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Kario.

Kario Mario.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Oh God the coke under Kario's nose and a syringe in his hair.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Kario for Smash bros WiiU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I wonder if Lazerbot has a backstory written for every character. I feel like he's got a whole folder keeping track of these elaborate backstories.

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010
I see Mario's always been adverse to shaving his upper lip. Good thing more hair grew in as he got older.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Macaluso posted:

I wonder if Lazerbot has a backstory written for every character. I feel like he's got a whole folder keeping track of these elaborate backstories.

I'm thinking it's just done on the fly and he just makes up whatever comes to mind. The plot isn't THAT complex just long and ripped from a bunch of different places :) It's like reading a comic version of Dragon Wars D-war with sonic characters. Teemo dying was wonderful.

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

Help me. I can't stop laughing. I think my heart's about to give out

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
If someone doesn't get an avatar of Luigi with a giant "do it" underneath I'll be disappointed.

Or really it could be any time a character asks a question like that. You put the question in the avatar, and "do it" in enormous letters underneath.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
Oh drat! Lazerbot did it again.
He is the amazingest.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I loving love that lazerbot can't resist turning the Troll Boss, originally seen like this

Into the anime villain he is now, complete with soul patch, bangs and anime eyes and hair.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
I love how Mario and Luigi's teen years are defined by not having mustaches, otherwise they look the exact same.

Rencall
May 30, 2006

My existence is that which you fear.
Do you think Wario was raised by Kario? It would make a lot of sense.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

nasca

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Girafro posted:

I love how Mario and Luigi's teen years are defined by not having mustaches, otherwise they look the exact same.

uh, you can clearly see that mario is trying to have one

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Maruna posted:

Help me. I can't stop laughing. I think my heart's about to give out

Seriously. This was the first page that actually had me crying. Pure genius.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Goobish posted:

JazzFlight, please tell me you're working on a song for every chapter!? It would make my year.
Yep, chapter 4's coming along nicely. I'm going faster funk/electronic.
The title so far is "Your Next".

This Kario backstory is going to be glorious from what I've seen so far.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Seriously if L-Bot namedrops some nasca drivers my life will be completely validated.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

ff7cid posted:

That 7th panel. Luigi whispering into Mario's ear. It's...it's beautiful.
Luigi is looking pretty Abe in that panel, like he's whispering "yaranaika?"

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

'nother new page!

I think the funniest thing to me is that he's offering an explanation for why the stork exists in Yoshi's Island. Only now, after Mario and Luigi have murdered several people, is he adhering to canon. This is killing me.

VVVVV I think they're supposed to be bruises, judging from how her black eye looks?

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Apr 4, 2012

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

nerdbot posted:

'nother new page!

I think the funniest thing to me is that he's offering an explanation for why the stork exists in Yoshi's Island. Only now, after Mario and Luigi have murdered several people, is he adhering to canon. This is killing me.

Luigi without a mustache looks really silly but really good. Also what are those things on Mario's Mom's Cheeks?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Every. Single. Panel. is absolute avatar material on this page.

Dogbutt posted:

Luigi without a mustache looks really silly but really good. Also what are those things on Mario's Mom's Cheeks?
Bruises or makeup

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Oh god I am dying here. Mario goes from :geno: to :mad: while Luigi stands there with his thousand-yard stare. Something is about to happen and it will be glorious. :popcorn:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Dogbutt posted:

I assumed they were bruises, the black eye kind of suggests kario is a wife-beater.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
It's bad that Mario inherited his father's penchant for low self control when it comes to dietary habits, but good that he has basic levels of hygiene unlike his parents.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Man I seriously hope lazerbot's life isn't like this.

I'm not even kidding.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I am this close to making a red and blue nascar shirt. This close.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Nilbop posted:

Man I seriously hope lazerbot's life isn't like this.

I'm not even kidding.

Lazerbot's enthusiastic interactions with his little brother on Deviantart and their Micah Rat cartoons would suggest otherwise, thankfully! Bizarre, exaggerated stereotype characters like Kario fit in pretty well with a lot of his pre-Tails Gets Trolled stuff (like that Guyo the Shanker character I linked a while ago).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Kario's got some real krazy eyes. :shepface: