Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love how in one panel Kario says that they can't be his son's and in the next he refers to his son's as their brother's. The third panel just kills me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I think the blue is makeup, otherwise the black eye would be the same color. And Kario does lines off his hairy arm. Also noob bitch mom's right tit is way huger than her left. Mega hottie, great people.

e: zoom in laughing gross out panels unprotected sex is so awesome. This is how the two brothers went Machiavelli.

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 4, 2012

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

'nother new page!

I think the funniest thing to me is that he's offering an explanation for why the stork exists in Yoshi's Island. Only now, after Mario and Luigi have murdered several people, is he adhering to canon. This is killing me.

VVVVV I think they're supposed to be bruises, judging from how her black eye looks?

:lol: Even the battered mom's in on the joke!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Gaseous Snake posted:

Kario for Smash bros WiiU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Kario looks like Murderface from Metalocalypse. Would explain why Mario and Luigi are so angry.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Holy poo poo, that last page had me dying. Everything about it is incredible but "hey give me a sec im gonna do a line real quick" was my favourite, closely followed by "yeah i would like to talk but cop's is about to come on". The best page yet.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rirse posted:

Kario looks like Murderface from Metalocalypse. Would explain why Mario and Luigi are so angry.

You see, he's mad. I'm not. That's being a dick.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I'm kind of disappointed he's not named Bario but honestly this is so awesome I can overlook that.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Elysiume posted:

shadow trust
me this plan
will be better
because im
gonna smoke
my smart
weed. im
smarter when
im high..

ok ill be back after i
smoke acouple blunts

If someone could find an avatar that fits that would be great.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
I like how Kario politely excuses himself to do a line of coke. Also how they invite their unwanted children to come back later.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
This is now my personal canon for the Mario series. Also has Mario's mustache always been brown in this comic? How did I not notice that, even Mario makes more sense here than in his own games.

Christina Arugula
Aug 10, 2004
How do you like your lawn? Broiled or charred?
Ramrod XTreme
The meth-mouth on them is what sells it for me. It's the little details that constantly amaze me about this comic.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Whoever does the eventual animated version of this part better do a good Captain Lou Mario voice for him.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I actually sort of want that "nascar" shirt, embarrassingly enough. It has a sort of amazing dada quality about it, which I guess fits for TGT.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

vyelkin posted:

Holy poo poo, that last page had me dying. Everything about it is incredible but "hey give me a sec im gonna do a line real quick" was my favourite, closely followed by "yeah i would like to talk but cop's is about to come on". The best page yet.

Yes, this panel is amazing :

As is the whole comic. Normally it would've probably slowly started to get worse and people would stop caring, but this... is the complete opposite. It just keeps getting better and better. :allears:

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

FrenchToasty posted:

I would play as him forever.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

nerdbot posted:

'nother new page!

Luigi's back story has made his death all the more sad. :cry:

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

nerdbot posted:

Lazerbot's enthusiastic interactions with his little brother on Deviantart and their Micah Rat cartoons would suggest otherwise, thankfully! Bizarre, exaggerated stereotype characters like Kario fit in pretty well with a lot of his pre-Tails Gets Trolled stuff (like that Guyo the Shanker character I linked a while ago).

Which one is he on Micah Rat? The dinosaur? I watched a few of those and don't get a lot of the references either. What is "ice too flay" that the piece of poop keeps saying? That and, "remember the glitch?" Or are those original to the series?

edit: example

http://youtu.be/Dx_BgKoQIjY?t=2m5s

Bart Fargo fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Apr 4, 2012

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Antivehicular posted:

I actually sort of want that "nascar" shirt, embarrassingly enough. It has a sort of amazing dada quality about it, which I guess fits for TGT.
could you imagine if TGT becomes one of the bigger web comics and starts merchandising?

Imagine using a kanen to take out some ks'ing troll and then spraying your Troll Slaiyers tag over his dead body. Then you laugh and high shovel your bros over vent, dust your cheetos fingers off on your nascar shirt, kiss your troll king figure for good luck, and get back to the game while trying to avoid looking at tails' 1000 yard stare from your TGT wall scroll.

Later to celebrate killing them trolls you light up a blunt rolled from official knuckles rolling paper.

The best day ever...

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
TGT would unironically be a great Adult Swim program if anyone so chose to fully animate it.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.
Just this.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

This panel breaks my heart. :smith:

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Radiapathy posted:

Just this.

Am I the only one getting a strong Chris Pine vibe from this panel?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
You know what the greatest thing ever would be?

Mario kills his parents and his moustache just appears as a result.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Bart Fargo posted:

Which one is he on Micah Rat? The dinosaur? I watched a few of those and don't get a lot of the references either. What is "ice too flay" that the piece of poop keeps saying? That and, "remember the glitch?" Or are those original to the series?

edit: example

http://youtu.be/Dx_BgKoQIjY?t=2m5s

Lazerbot is the dinosaur. And I'd really like to know what the deal is with the turd guy. wtf.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sometimes I get "Eat Cheese! Eat Cheese!" stuck in my head.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Oh god their mother has leprosy. Unclean! Unclean!

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
Kario: I don't even love your mom hahaha

Mom: HAHAHAHAHA

everything is hilarious and kinda sad about that

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
drat i dont like that look in Mario's eyes.

Unless ur a dumb
re-tard you can tell
this will end wi
th villains

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

E the Shaggy posted:

Mario kills his parents and his moustache just appears as a result.

Mario kills Kario, takes his moustache and gains more powers.
Trollking kills Mario.

during the Final Battle almost-defeated Rob finds marios dead body, puts the power moustache on his own upper lip and saves the day.

but this is still not half as awesome than what Lazerbot will come up with.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Game of Thrones starting up again reminded me that the Troll Prince is basically Joffrey. The Troll King seems like a guy with actual reasons for his actions, as evil as they might appear, but the Troll Prince is just an entitled poo poo.

Game of Trolls.

alt. Song of Ice and Fire Flowers

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Satanos posted:

Game of Thrones starting up again reminded me that the Troll Prince is basically Joffrey. The Troll King seems like a guy with actual reasons for his actions, as evil as they might appear, but the Troll Prince is just an entitled poo poo.

Game of Trolls.

alt. Song of Ice and Fire Flowers

wich the worst part was what
joffrey did to ned stark's corpse
after word's wich was rape it. at
that point i looked away

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi will be appearing in the comic later or if they were only mentioned for continuities sake.

I'm not sure which outcome I'd like more.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
I think there would be need of a massacre of characters first. Remember, tails still has to train with a numerous amount of characters and that has to take some time. That's only mentioning one thing that has yet to happen, I can't remember any more off the bat, but I have this vague feeling of there being a ton of stuff hanging in the air so to say.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Tacostein posted:

I think there would be need of a massacre of characters first. Remember, tails still has to train with a numerous amount of characters and that has to take some time. That's only mentioning one thing that has yet to happen, I can't remember any more off the bat, but I have this vague feeling of there being a ton of stuff hanging in the air so to say.

Mario said he was going to visit Peach before following the sint to the King Troll's home, but...that never happened. I can't think of much else left hanging, though. But there is something I've been wondering about...

Mathhole posted:

Is that one silhouette supposed to be Shadow? Is Tails supposed to be fighting him? I kind of wonder if Mario ends up succeeding here and Shadow somehow becomes the antagonist.

ElProducto
Oct 9, 2001
if you want to live low, live low
I have changed from liking this for it's awfulness to straight up liking this for it's awesomeness.

I will follow you to the ends of the earth, lazerbot. I'm sorry for all my comments ealier, I just didn't understand.

Trolls be trollin.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

nerdbot posted:

Mario said he was going to visit Peach before following the sint to the King Troll's home, but...that never happened. I can't think of much else left hanging, though. But there is something I've been wondering about...

It might have, just because we didn't see it didn't mean it didn't happen. This might all be part of Mario's plan in fact.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

It might have, just because we didn't see it didn't mean it didn't happen. This might all be part of Mario's plan in fact.
after all, where's yoshi?

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Amateur Saboteur posted:

TGT would unironically be a great Adult Swim program if anyone so chose to fully animate it.

It'd be one hell of a licensing nightmare though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

PalmTreeFun posted:

It'd be one hell of a licensing nightmare though.

just make lazerbot the executive producer