Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rencall
May 30, 2006

My existence is that which you fear.
TGT stops suicide?

do you think it could bring acceptance of Tibet by Chinese authorities?

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
No, Lazerbot, thanks you.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Rencall posted:

TGT stops suicide?

Only one way to find out.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Rencall posted:

TGT stops suicide?

I don't know if a story about trolls would have much effect. From what I here Tibet is already experienced with dealing with flamers.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Monicro posted:

:allears:
Counter-point: his name is "sonichufan1". Sonichu is a character created by a man who has some kind of simultaneous case of both autism and asperger's as well as his own comic series much like TGT in artistic quality. Where it differs is Sonichu from what I can ascertain spends the majoirty of his adventures trying to find other furry creatures to have sex with using his 7-inch penis (the author goes into comprehensive detail about the traits of Sonichu's penis and its ability to apparently rupture condoms).

My point being maybe that was one life not worth saving.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rencall posted:

TGT stops suicide?

I'm sure it would even bring acceptance of Chinese authorities by Tibet.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Counter-point: his name is "sonichufan1". Sonichu is a character created by a man who has some kind of simultaneous case of both autism and asperger's as well as his own comic series much like TGT in artistic quality. Where it differs is Sonichu from what I can ascertain spends the majoirty of his adventures trying to find other furry creatures to have sex with using his 7-inch penis (the author goes into comprehensive detail about the traits of Sonichu's penis and its ability to apparently rupture condoms).

Sonichu and TGT are on completely different levels. For one, the art is genuinely much better for TGT and much more consistent from page to page. It's also not about the troubled life story of the author as he battles trolls and attempts to no longer be stuck as a "virgin with rage", and instead TGT is trying to be a funny story with a developed plot. Trolls hated Chris but I'm pretty sure that everyone likes lazerbot.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

23 Flavors posted:

Sonichu and TGT are on completely different levels. For one, the art is genuinely much better for TGT and much more consistent from page to page. It's also not about the troubled life story of the author as he battles trolls and attempts to no longer be stuck as a "virgin with rage", and instead TGT is trying to be a funny story with a developed plot. Trolls hated Chris but I'm pretty sure that everyone likes lazerbot.
I don't think that has anything at all to do with the suicidal guy self named "sonichufan1", but alright.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

I don't think that has anything at all to do with the suicidal guy self named "sonichufan1", but alright.

Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure that anyone with the name "sonichufan" is probably a troll though, so I doubt this guy was actually considering suicide.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

23 Flavors posted:

Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure that anyone with the name "sonichufan" is probably a troll though, so I doubt this guy was actually considering suicide.
I bet you also think lazerbot is just a troll and not a dyslexic 14 year-old even though he's been drawing ridiculous anime fan-fiction characters for 3 years before he even started TGT.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JazzFlight posted:

He's the other dragonborn, just chillin' in the Ice Chamber's. Yeah, he was in Pac-Man's flashback story, so he'll probably play a big role in the future. I'm hoping he fights Rob after Rob doesn't die from the killing word.

Wasn't he also in King Troll's flashback as part of the origional human forces? Or was that a figment of my imagination? A real man of mystery either way. I actually hope the helmet comes off and she's a chick, ala Metroid.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Double-counter-point: It's just someone trying to be funny.

Also, I think my favourite aspect of TGT is that everyone is acting civil to the author as opposed to being creepy as gently caress. After all the weird, obsessive and immoral trolling done to an obviously cripplingly autistic man via Sonichu threads and on 4chan I always worry whenever we find a new bad/weird person on the internet.

Seriously guys, don't track down every detail of Lazerbot's life please, I don't care. I just want to read his silly comic. And if you do feel like you need to know more about him, you are super weird.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

arachnobot posted:

"Yeah, I was reading Tails Gets Trolled right as it came out. Saw the original 'canan' page live, before the author corrected it." :smug:

edit: not making fun of you, if that wasn't clear. I just like the idea of there being Tails Gets Trolled connoisseurs with an exhaustive knowledge of every detail.

If I were ever to become a pundit...

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

Seriously guys, don't track down every detail of Lazerbot's life please, I don't care. I just want to read his silly comic. And if you do feel like you need to know more about him, you are super weird.
You're correct; googling the author behind a medium you've read or watched is degenerate, borderline psychopathic behavior.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I agree with this statement. Praising "lazerbot" online leads to awesome comic strips. Searching for other aspects of lazerbot online will most likely put an end to the fun (look at CWC/Sonichu).

I was really hesitant to give lazerbot praise at first. Chapter 3 got really dull and boring, and figured that the first 2 chapters were a sort of "a stopped clock is right twice a day" thing. These last 2 chapters, including stunning revelations and twists have had me on the edge of my seat for days now.

I love you Lazerbot. I hope you liked my fanart :allears:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And lo, God blesses us with more from the minds of the mighty lazerbot!

Dang, Mario swung that (presumably metal) bat so fast it bends. So much hate, look at where it lead him.

VVV Edit: Done. VVV

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 5, 2012

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
^Holy poo poo you're fast. That's the low res version, though. Edit it with this: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/096/5/a/mario_vs_king_troll_3_by_lazerbot-d4v6eks.jpg

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Mario's an ice-cold killer.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

im hope this hurts

I really can't help but see Murderface from Metalocalypse as Mario's dad, they look similar.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

ThePutty posted:

im hope this hurts

I really can't help but see Murderface from Metalocalypse as Mario's dad, they look similar.

I was totally about to post that. He is a dead ringer for Murderface. But he also actually does look like the dad of Mario and Luigi.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Poor Mario's mom. Not only does her husband beat her, so does her son.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Holy poo poo, her face landed on the grill.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
And there's another one:

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Well, we can cross "pimp" off the list of things Lazerbot does for a living. Now I don't technically know anything about pimping (aside from its difficulty level), but I have a hard time believing pimps use the verb "to hook." One who hooks.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Luigi, don't look!

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I'm sure someone, somewhere in this thread's last, dying words will be "hahah trolls be trollin".

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Am I the only one who's really digging the Mario backstory?

I think the intentional humor and artwork had all been improving since page 1, and this latest arc is evidence of that. Young Mario is probably the best-drawn character in the comic

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What -- what was Kario reaching for..?

e: nevermind I can see now he casually keeps kitchen knives in his pockets.

Amateur Saboteur fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Apr 5, 2012

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Knife in panel 8

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Look carefully, it's a shiv. It's also the thing that slides across the ground after Kario gets knocked down.

And ANOTHER one:

total agreement fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Apr 5, 2012

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

Knife in panel 8

AKA silver turbo hotdog in panel 10.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.

There are no words. Amazing. Everything is.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

death
happens
alot get
use to it

Truly words to inspire the ages.

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

LordMune posted:

some thins
just aint
worth killin
for
:fireman:

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Mario, why did you have to burn down their house? They didn't even have a door on there back door for chrissakes! :ohdear:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

LordMune posted:

:aaa: Holy crap. This is my favourite panel.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
if only unprotected sex wasn't awesome.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

LordMune posted:

Lazerbot has a real talent capturing the expressions of distraught pain in characters faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

LordMune posted:

I'm now imagining that Luigi is secretly an alot.