Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Bocc Kob posted:

Even when he's only semi-coherent, Scott Steiner is the best. :allears:

Haha, "when".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So far Steiner has yet to respond to a tweet at him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

coconono posted:

So far Steiner has yet to respond to a tweet at him.

Just like Dusty Rhodes, I don't think he really understands how to use it.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Oatgan posted:

Just like Dusty Rhodes, I don't think he really understands how to use it.

If he doesn't respond to every tweet he gets with "HUH?" then we have failed as a society.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Has anyone tried asking him a question about statistics yet?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Dean Ambrose posted:

Btw..I have zero fear of reprisals from the office for wat ive said about mick foley cuz nobody high up in #wwe has any respect for him

Debut this fucker already, Vince.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Regal is warning Foley to take Ambrose seriously. I hope to God we see an Ambrose/Foley segment on Smackdown tomorrow.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Ahahah Ryder trying to be broskis with Lesnar. I can only imagine a Big O/Lesnar feud.

Zack Ryder posted:

@DCBROCKLESNAR I like @jimmyjohns too. Wanna be Broskis?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

KING William Regal posted:

Just checked in in Hampton VA with Shamus and the lady behind the desk asked us where we were from.Shamus said England and Ireland .She said to me"your the Irish one,I can tell because your accent is so strong".I said in my most cut glass English accent"I can see nothing gets past you madam".She said"I'm brilliant at spotting accents".She then says that she has put our rooms next to each other and I said"I'd rather not be close to him madam as he and the rest of those English swines and his country have made my people suffer for 800 years".She said"oh yes,I know my history and looked at shamus like he'd dropped out of a dogs backside and changed my room.Bless her.The great white just stood looking at me like he wanted to do me some mischief.

William Regal is a great man.

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!

Gonzo McFee posted:

William Regal is the Greatest man who ever lived..

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I like the idea that there exists someone in this world who can look at man with bright red hair and ghost white skin and think he's not the Irish one.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Karmine posted:

I like the idea that there exists someone in this world who can look at man with bright red hair and ghost white skin and think he's not the Irish one.

The green bowler hat and the corncob pipe should have been a give-away.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I like that Steiner has not missed an opportunity to call Bischoff "Bitchoff" in his meltdown.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Require More Fire posted:

I like that Steiner has not missed an opportunity to call Bischoff "Bitchoff" in his meltdown.

but that's how he pronounces it.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR SYMPY

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

Karmine posted:

On the flip side of that, I once worked with a lady who couldn't understand why an Irish person she met took very strong offense to being called English. Gave me a good chuckle, at least. :v:

And yes, Regal is the greatest man who's ever walked the Earth. He makes even the direst match on NXT or FCW worth watching.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Damien Sandow is already quite active on Twitter and it's awesome.

This tweetchain happened on April 7th:

quote:

MR. SANDOW HAS HIT OVER 2,000 FOLLOWERS!!!! At precisely 11:07 Mr. Sandow will address everyone personally! Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

quote:

Mr. Sandow is preparing his statement now! It will no doubt be profound! One for the ages! I can't wait! Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

quote:

We are minutes away from a earth shattering statement from Mr. Sandow himself! Hang on ! 11:07 Sincrerly, Ignatius #wwe

quote:

Have a good evening. ( D- Sandow)

quote:

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! We will remember this day for a long time. Please, share your thoughts on Mr. Sandow's words. Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

Other miscellaneous tweets:

quote:

Mr. Sandow says all people shoulf have 1tsp. of Mediterranean sea salt every day. Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

quote:

Mr. Sandow was in D.C. yesterday. He did not have time to go to Congress and straighten them out. Don't fret, next time. Sincerely, Ignatius

quote:

Mr. Sandow advises all to watch WWE SMACKDOWN! It is for the betterment of society. Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

He signs all of them. :allears:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Haha that's absolutely hilarious. Too bad Sandow will be jobbing to Santino by June.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
After Del Rio gets finished jobbing to Sheamus I kind of want him and Sandow to team up because the idea of Ricardo running around singing the praises of both of them as they look at him with both amusement and disdain would be great.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Require More Fire posted:

I can't tell if this is intentional or if he actually thinks it is spelled that way.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Oatgan posted:

I can't tell if this is intentional or if he actually thinks it is spelled that way.

Or, he doesn't give a poo poo.

these knives!
Jan 4, 2007
I think my heart's explodin'!

Dean Ambrose posted:

#wwe Looks like they must have been in a hurry to get me outta Virginia tonight. #senthome #pissed #thanksmick http://t.co/6b380z4I

So much for his debut!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mick's fault!

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
So here's probably a dumb question. Is being sent home for real, or is it just a normal plane ticket being spun in this way?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

these knives! posted:

So much for his debut!

It's a work. At least I hope it is.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Follow Scott Steiner

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

spongeh posted:

So here's probably a dumb question. Is being sent home for real, or is it just a normal plane ticket being spun in this way?

From what I understand, basically you're just sent back to whatever hotel you're staying in because they don't plan on using you that night.

Archbishop Karaoke
May 10, 2006

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

From what I understand, basically you're just sent back to whatever hotel you're staying in because they don't plan on using you that night.

Also, since after tonight they go overseas, it would make sense that he and anyone else FCW that's not slated to go on tour goes back to Tampa.

Chances are there will be a worked reason though, which somehow pops up on youtube.

Archbishop Karaoke fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 11, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tito Smiley posted:

Also, since after tonight they go overseas, it would make sense that he and anyone else FCW that's not slated to go on tour goes back to Tampa.

Chances are there will be a worked reason though, which somehow pops up on youtube.

Yeah it's a work.

BrutusBeefcake
Jun 6, 2003

@realMickFoley posted:

I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag :)

Retweeted by WWE

Yeah it's a work.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I think someone told Shawn Michaels to stop saying he hates watching wrestling on twitter.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BrutusBeefcake posted:

Retweeted by WWE

Yeah it's a work.

Don't think that was ever in doubt.

Rowdy Roddy Piper posted:

In 1 hour, driver gets me up.Got a Q 4 my tweeter's. Be honest.Should I start a Rod-Pod? It wouldn't be just Wrestling. Be from my MAN CAVE!

A Piper's Pit podcast? Oh gently caress yes!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Damien Sandow posted:

Mr. Sandow says almost all tweets feed moral decay. However, @RealKingRegal is to the benefit of humanity. Sincerely, Ignatius #wwe

:mmmsmug:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Sir Lemming posted:

:smug:

Sandow knows what the gently caress's up.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Scott Steiner is on another Twitter rant, but I posted the tweets in the TNA thread since nobody posts there, and that's legitimate TNA discussion.

Steiner is a good man.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Flameingblack posted:

Steiner is a good man.

You wanna suck his dick or what?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

AJ posted:

In Newark Airport. I remember flying out of here 3 years ago headed to a tryout camp at FCW that I literally starved to afford to pay for. I just sat here praying I would come back with a contract so I could make my lifelong dream come true, and be able to take care of my family in the process. Now I'm in the same airport, headed overseas with the WWE. Moments like this and last night remind me of how lucky and blessed I am. I've gone from being homeless for years to being given the most amazing opportunities in the job of my dreams. Moral of the the story, anything on earth is possible. If it goes away tomorrow, I will be grateful for every second. But if I have it my way, I will do this until I am Mae Young. Just had a rare sincere moment in me I needed to get out. I will resume tweeting nonsensical jokes.

:unsmith:

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
I hope that does not mean AJ wants to give birth to a hand on TV.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
That's awesome. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

TenaciousJ posted:

I hope that does not mean AJ wants to give birth to a hand on TV.

The Dudleys will be brought back specifically to powerbomb AJ through a table.