Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Sherd Red posted:

I will still think that everyone with that avatar is the same person.

I only just realised they weren't. I prefer to think of goons existing as their avatars with me being a regular guy that accidentally infiltrated the society without realising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Calico Heart posted:

I only just realised they weren't. I prefer to think of goons existing as their avatars with me being a regular guy that accidentally infiltrated the society without realising.

Said the guy with the Elmder Fudd Avatar :getin:

Bear Sleuth
Jul 17, 2011

It's been a while since we got a new page. I wonder if lazerbot's been stuck in church all day.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

TwoPair posted:

Yep, forums user IanJ.

Wait, is that the guy who used to do RPG World many years ago?

Ah, I just checked his art page and yep, same guy. Same huge-arsed girls and all.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The page in question. Everyone that posted on it had it at one point.

This has to be what happened to my avatar because I just logged in last week and there it was!

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Calico Heart posted:

You look familiar...

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

CarpiliusCoralinus posted:

It's been a while since we got a new page. I wonder if lazerbot's been stuck in church all day.

The reason we got like three pages the other day was because he had internet problems so he just worked on the comic all day and uploaded what he had when it came back.

Could be a similar situation?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Don't fret about there not being a new page today. It's Easter Sunday. Hardly the appropriate day of the year for villains.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I guess the fact thee's no page means Lazerbot is spending easter with his family. I like that thought. I wonder if over dinner he talks about Tails gets Trolled.

They takes his eye?!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
While I appreciate his art, I imagine Lazerbot the person is actually quite intolerable around Easter. He just doesn't have any taste for peeps or bunnies.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

All of this. All of this just because some guy called Tails a fag.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Schwarzwald posted:

While I appreciate his art, I imagine Lazerbot the person is actually quite intolerable around Easter. He just doesn't have any taste for peeps or bunnies.
This made me smile.

Fake edit: lazerbot is so deeply immersed in this story about christ's true message of non villains and turning the other cheek that he would never celebrate a co-opted pagan holiday.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

All of this. All of this just because some guy called Tails a fag.

That oughtta teach you what kind of damage that word can do. :smug:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

All I really want to see right now besides a new page are some photos of that alleged TGT cosplay at PAX East. Come on, internet! Don't let me down now!

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

All I really want to see right now besides a new page are some photos of that alleged TGT cosplay at PAX East. Come on, internet! Don't let me down now!
I bet it was some trolls. The only description we have is "Fudd wearin the troll mask".

That guy isn't a true TGT fan unless he has a second cock and a sack with duck and wabbit

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

visceril posted:

I bet it was some trolls. The only description we have is "Fudd wearin the troll mask".

That guy isn't a true TGT fan unless he has a second cock and a sack with duck and wabbit
Right now I'm googling some PAX East 2012 cosplay galleries and haven't seen anything yet.

The closest I've gotten is that one person had a troll mask, but it's almost 100% guaranteed to just be based on the original meme. You can see it at the end of this gallery:
http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazine/gaming/gaming-news/pax-east-2012/pax-east-2012-day-1-cosplay/

I guess you could also count those two Luigis as "unintentionally cosplaying" Tails Gets Trolled because they look closer to lazerbot's drawings than Nintendo's art.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

A Retardet Horse posted:

Did anyone else with an Easter bunny bite its ears off and then loudly exclaim

"WHAT?! I don't have loving ears!"

None of my friends got it.

That's hilarious. I find myself randomly thinking or saying TGT quotes and no one around me gets it either. Their loss!

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Goobish posted:

That's hilarious. I find myself randomly thinking or saying TGT quotes and no one around me gets it either. Their loss!

My brother did wonder why I kept singing:

Tails get trolled!
Tails gets trolled!
TAILS GET TROLLED!!!
--->
--->gently caress you trolls.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Goobish posted:

I tried doing a high shovel today with a contractor at a job site.

He didn't get it :smith:

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
I swear in the last ten pages or so this thread has turned into an ADTRW thread or something. People Taking lovely Media Too Seriously: The Thread.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

PalmTreeFun posted:

I swear in the last ten pages or so this thread has turned into an ADTRW thread or something. People Taking lovely Media Too Seriously: The Thread.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I want to see this in a comedy sketch.

It's like an Arrested Development outtake or something.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Flayer posted:

The gift that keeps on giving. :allears:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Something like this:

:confused:

A sexy submarine
Jun 12, 2011

PalmTreeFun posted:

Try the last fifty pages

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Were you wearing a hard hat? And a Spider-Man costume? That's how I'm imagining it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

PalmTreeFun posted:

As long as nobody starts "ironically" shipping the characters and drawing creepy fanart of their favorite couples, I think we're good.

Dex01
Apr 9, 2012

Our favourite game starring everyone's favourite green soldier.

Lurdiak posted:

As long as nobody starts "ironically" shipping the characters and drawing creepy fanart of their favorite couples, I think we're good.

Is it bad that, in a Tails Gets Trolled thread, I now understand the concept of shipping? I hadn't looked it up before but I assumed it was some dumb thing to do with fan-fiction. Sometimes I hate being right.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Die Laughing posted:

Were you wearing a hard hat? And a Spider-Man costume? That's how I'm imagining it.

Yes on the hard hat (a yellow one!), no on the costume. That may have been the problem.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Yes on the hard hat (a yellow one!), no on the costume. That may have been the problem.

Why are you having a conversation with yourself? :psyduck:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Creepy Goat posted:

Why are you having a conversation with yourself? :psyduck:

As noted earlier in the thread, this is what happens when two people have the same avatars.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Rather Dashing posted:

As noted earlier in the thread, this is what happens when two people have the same avatars.

And it never stops being funny.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

holy poo poo my mind is blown I thought spidey in a hard hat was just a really prolific poster.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Translation: Please please PLEASE write and Elmer/Troll King fanfic!! It will be so ho---ho-hi-larious. Yes...

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

holy poo poo my mind is blown I thought spidey in a hard hat was just a really prolific poster.

Yep me too. Dumbasses learned.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

visceril posted:

Translation: Please please PLEASE write and Elmer/Troll King fanfic!! It will be so ho---ho-hi-larious. Yes...

so troll king what
guys are you
into i ask
because i
need a quick
fix on this
boner im
having

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Die Laughing posted:

Finding out that all the hard hat Spider-Man avatars aren't a single post-whore is still blowing my mind.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

We just worry about work site regulations.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
I don't know when a new person has joined the thread anymore. Jesus Christ I'm so loving confused right now.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

We just worry about work site regulations.

If you follow the newspaper comics thread you know that Spider-Man definitely needs a hard hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Lazerbot is here to save us from this off-topic bullshit: