Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

I dunno, I forget whether it was that great or not. I do remember savestating myself to 100 jumps (and not one more, of course, which had me making GBS threads myself wondering if I'd be stuck at 99 forever), but I can't remember what whatever it is that you get actually does.

I was thinking about doing a LP SMRPG Solo run, so I have a few SMRPG pages bookmarked. After checking this GameFAQ, I found that it's the Super Suit:

Description: A truly fine suit!
Effects:
Att: +50
Def: +50
MgA: +50
MgD: +50
Spd: +30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

straight 8 posted:

I've done numerous runs of this game thinking I knew it all and I never knew this screen existed.

It's the only way I can show that Elemental is paired with Fire and giving a fire resistance without doing something dumb.

When I pair Elemental with Cure then I'll have to get creative.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Captain Bravo posted:

He might be able to get it if he used Remove, but since it's the tier II on Exit materia, he probably won't get anywhere near the AP necessary to get it. Remove is actually really nice for a low-level run, since it ends battles without any xp. Just difficult to get.
Incorrect. You get experience and AP when using Remove, but no money. The monster took it with them to the other dimension you sent them to. :pseudo:

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

When I pair Elemental with Cure then I'll have to get creative.
Doesn't that give you resistance to the "hidden" element? I always did this when fighting Ultima WEAPON so Ultima Beam wouldn't hurt so bad.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.

The White Dragon posted:

I dunno, I forget whether it was that great or not. I do remember savestating myself to 100 jumps (and not one more, of course, which had me making GBS threads myself wondering if I'd be stuck at 99 forever), but I can't remember what whatever it is that you get actually does.

I know that wearing the Super Suit with the attack scarf (won by hitting 30 consecutive jumps in Super Jump, I think) makes you so fast that, when you fight the bonus boss, you act before the boss's in-fight monologue.

Left Ventricle posted:

Doesn't that give you resistance to the "hidden" element?

Wait what?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Left Ventricle posted:

Incorrect. You get experience and AP when using Remove, but no money. The monster took it with them to the other dimension you sent them to. :pseudo:

Wait, really? Are you sure? I'd swear I've had 0 XP fights by using Exit materia before.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gharbad the Weak posted:

I know that wearing the Super Suit with the attack scarf (won by hitting 30 consecutive jumps in Super Jump, I think) makes you so fast that, when you fight the bonus boss, you act before the boss's in-fight monologue.

Wait what?

This is stuff for a future B&B, but basically, there's a "special" element, which is called Hidden. The thing about Hidden is that it's also featured in SOME of your materia, so linking that materia to Elemental will give you defense to Hidden, effectively nulling some very powerful non-elemental attacks later in the game.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Phoenix Taichou posted:

I managed to make about 150 lightning dodges, I was trying to count while paying attention to the dodging, but something happened and my mind snapped, I found myself just staring at the screen and got zapped. I was too monged out to get annoyed about it, so I think I just went and made some tea then got on with the rest of the game.

The secret to beating that thing is to not count. Just find a good place (there's a small pair of craters just southeast of Rin's travel agency which is good) where lightning strikes often and keep dodging for something like 35 minutes without counting. It really, really helps to not get all nervous because you realize you're at 150+.

Golden_Zucchini posted:

I'm the other way round. Lightning dodging I did once and I know that I could do it again if actually wanted to since it depends primarily on reflexes, timing, and concentration. The chocobo racing comes down to pure luck so far as I can tell. Spending hours failing something over and over again is a lot easier (for me) if I know that the reason I'm failing is because I just need to get that tiny amount better rather than because the RNG hates me.

Sure, luck matters in that game but it's not just that. It's a lot of timing when to turn like a crazy person to avoid birds and actually hitting the balloons with the flunky controls. Oh, and knowing roughly where the birds show up and when.

I know I've beaten it four times on three different save files without spending ages on it.

The really annoying and required mini game is Blitzball which you absolutely have to play 24-26 games of to get Wakkas stupid weapon. That's like five hours of dull mini game, no matter how good you are.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I was a brilliant child. I beat the Chocobo minigame and thought "eh, I'll get it later".

I came back and... it was closed and I couldn't get the loving sword. :suicide:

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

Kithrixx posted:

I was a brilliant child. I beat the Chocobo minigame and thought "eh, I'll get it later".

I'm pretty sure I had this happen to me once. I decided to do the minigame as early as possible to just go ahead and get it, but you need that mirror to open the thing. When I eventually came back with the mirror, people were standing in the way. I even beat the goddamn minigame again and they still didn't move.

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

Man with Hat posted:

The secret to beating that thing is to not count. Just find a good place (there's a small pair of craters just southeast of Rin's travel agency which is good) where lightning strikes often and keep dodging for something like 35 minutes without counting. It really, really helps to not get all nervous because you realize you're at 150+.

The really annoying and required mini game is Blitzball which you absolutely have to play 24-26 games of to get Wakkas stupid weapon. That's like five hours of dull mini game, no matter how good you are.

I'm actually doing a run where I get all the weapons. All that's left is the Chocobo race. Dodging lightning really is way easier if you just dodge ten to twenty, pause for bit, repeat. Don't even count. I have no idea how many I dodged.

I even liked Blitzball at first. But why can't you forfeit games if you're not losing??? If it's a league, and I'm up by 10 points with 3 games left, WHY MUST I PLAY THEM? Why can it auto-generate results for other teams but not for mine? Such bad design decisions.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Kheldarn posted:

I was thinking about doing a LP SMRPG Solo run, so I have a few SMRPG pages bookmarked. After checking this GameFAQ, I found that it's the Super Suit:

Description: A truly fine suit!
Effects:
Att: +50
Def: +50
MgA: +50
MgD: +50
Spd: +30

A lot of items in Mario RPG fail to tell you other stuff that they do. The Super Suit for instance, not only has the best stats of any armor short of the Lazy Shell, it also blocks all status effects, might block instant death (not sure), and also blocks almost all ice, fire, and lightning spells entirely.
The Safety Ring does the same thing (definitely blocks instant death) and the Lazy Shell does most of that as well (doesn't block instant death).

So with those three items, you can really trivialize that game's super boss, even more so than just putting a certain piece of armor on the healer.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I actually liked Blitzball. There, I said it.

The problem with Blitzball is the "difficulty" curve. The first match of BB is incidentally the hardest by a fair margin, and also the only one you can't skip. If you can win it you just snowball into making the thing easier and easier.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

I found Blitzball enjoyable in itself, but I didn't enjoy the time investment it demanded for Wakka's weapon. Though to be fair, most of those were technically for his overdrives rather than his weapon, and the game just doesn't offer the sigil until you've gotten all his overdrives.

For any one overdrive or the sigil, the time investment isn't too terrible, I suppose. I think it would be a lot less annoying if you were playing it throughout the game, rather than what I always did which was grind it out at the end in my sidequest spree.

The butterflies, the lightning, and the chocobos were all obnoxious in different (and similar) ways, but the nice thing is that you only had to get one good run and then you were done. Between luck and skill you're often looking at under an hour.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
My problem with Blitzball is a conceptual one. They make a giant sphere of water and then you play the game in TWO DIMENSIONS. What was the point? Why not play it in a regular pool then?

Complexcalibur
Mar 11, 2007

NUOOOOAAAGH

Concordat posted:

and also blocks almost all ice, fire, and lightning spells entirely.

So THAT'S why some spells in the game are totally nulled when I have the Safety Ring on.

Elements in that game are really weird. The only characters in your party that can use elemental attacks, as far as I know, are Mario and Mallow. Maybe Bowser if you consider status effects elements, but I don't. For most fights in that game the importance of hitting elemental weaknesses is really underplayed, except for maybe the boss in Seaside Town.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

DontMockMySmock posted:

My problem with Blitzball is a conceptual one. They make a giant sphere of water and then you play the game in TWO DIMENSIONS. What was the point? Why not play it in a regular pool then?

It was 2001.

I always enjoyed blitzball (and it's a great way to get some awesome stuff early), but I can see why you'd hate it if you had to do hours of it in a row to get wakkas stuff. That's why I tend to play one game every savepoint if I have time.

I actually never had any real problems with the FFX ultimate weapons (aside from lightning dodging before I get some No Encounters stuff), I guess I'm some sort of chocobo and butterfly savant?

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Yeah, the game does have an elemental magic system that no one ever mentions. And amusingly one of the elements is "Jump".
The stuff the Safety Ring nullifies is really inconsistent. You might think "oh it blocks water magic" when you see it block Blizzard or Ice Crystal. But it doesn't block Diamond Saw or Water Blast for some reason.

The game also never mentions that the Amulet halves damage from everything the Safety Ring blocks, or that some accessories that appear to do nothing have you start the battle with a 50% buff to defense (Ghost Medal), offense (Troopa Pin), or both (Quartz Charm).

Edit: Sorry about going so off topic.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Bobo the Red posted:

I'm actually doing a run where I get all the weapons. All that's left is the Chocobo race. Dodging lightning really is way easier if you just dodge ten to twenty, pause for bit, repeat. Don't even count. I have no idea how many I dodged.

Yeah, I'm doing the same run. Not counting the bolts really helps so much it's silly. I succeeded with it on my first try as opposed to the last time a couple of years ago I tried to get all weapons and failed repeatedly until I punched everything around me and gave up.

Bobo the Red posted:

I even liked Blitzball at first. But why can't you forfeit games if you're not losing??? If it's a league, and I'm up by 10 points with 3 games left, WHY MUST I PLAY THEM? Why can it auto-generate results for other teams but not for mine? Such bad design decisions.

You can get through this by pressing x while doing something else. You probably won't even loose. I'm playing blitzball as I type this.

And I also liked blitzball until I realized I'm just passing Tidus, holding right and Jech Shot one time every minute. Resetting Blitzball completely not only helps by reducing the number of matches you have to play (reset until the first prize in the league is what you're after to save hours of life) but also gives you those three interesting first games where there is a bit of a challenge.

Kithrixx posted:

I did exactly this the other day. Luckily, I'm amazing and just started the race and got -0.1 seconds on the first try :smug:

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

darealkooky posted:

It was 2001.

So? Descent came out in 1995 :colbert:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Concordat posted:

Yeah, the game does have an elemental magic system that no one ever mentions. And amusingly one of the elements is "Jump".
The stuff the Safety Ring nullifies is really inconsistent. You might think "oh it blocks water magic" when you see it block Blizzard or Ice Crystal. But it doesn't block Diamond Saw or Water Blast for some reason.

The game also never mentions that the Amulet halves damage from everything the Safety Ring blocks, or that some accessories that appear to do nothing have you start the battle with a 50% buff to defense (Ghost Medal), offense (Troopa Pin), or both (Quartz Charm).

Edit: Sorry about going so off topic.

All those things do stuff? The Quartz Charm is actually very useful? drat it, add SMRPG to the pile of SNES games I need to replay.

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

There's 5 stages, the 4th stage has like a 1 in 4000 chance of you winning it, if by some miracle you win that one, the game glitches out and gives you a battle against an invisible dude which truly is impossible to win against.

Do you have a source on this, I'm seriously intrigued by glitched out stuff like that.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Captain Bravo posted:

Wait, really? Are you sure? I'd swear I've had 0 XP fights by using Exit materia before.
Pretty sure. I'll see about testing it though. I recall recently demonstrating the Exit magic to my mother-in-law and getting the no money result.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I hated Blitzball at first, but it grew on me, and I came to enjoy it. Mastering the Jecht Shot let me slaughter all the other teams.

The Hidden Element is new to me. Hooray for learning something new about FF7! Those are the best LPs!

(I have more SMRPG infos, but I don't wanna go OT, so unless Elentor says it's OK, I'll save them for another day/thread.)

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kheldarn posted:

I hated Blitzball at first, but it grew on me, and I came to enjoy it. Mastering the Jecht Shot let me slaughter all the other teams.
Jecht Shot and the Al Behd goalie were 90% of achieving victory.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kheldarn posted:

(I have more SMRPG infos, but I don't wanna go OT, so unless Elentor says it's OK, I'll save them for another day/thread.)

Yes, it is ok to go OT.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Elentor posted:

Yes, it is ok to go OT.

OK. I wasn't sure just how far OT you were OK with. :)

Concordat posted:

A lot of items in Mario RPG fail to tell you other stuff that they do. The Super Suit for instance, not only has the best stats of any armor short of the Lazy Shell, it also blocks all status effects, might block instant death (not sure), and also blocks almost all ice, fire, and lightning spells entirely.
The Safety Ring does the same thing (definitely blocks instant death) and the Lazy Shell does most of that as well (doesn't block instant death).

So with those three items, you can really trivialize that game's super boss, even more so than just putting a certain piece of armor on the healer.

Interesting. I just opened up SMRPG in Lazy Shell, to take a look. Here's the info.

Super Suit does the following: Speed +30, Attack, Defense, Magic Attack, Magic Defense +50; Effect <Protect>: Mute, Sleep, Poison, Fear, Mushroom, Scarecrow; Element Nullification: Ice, Fire, Thunder, Jump.

Safety Ring: Speed, Defense, Magic Defense +5; Item Properties: Mortality Protection; Effect <Protect>: Mute, Sleep, Poison, Fear, Mushroom, Scarecrow; Element Nullification: Ice, Fire, Thunder, Jump.

Lazy Shell: Speed, Attack, Magic Attack -50, Defense, Magic Defense +127; Effect <Protect>: Mute, Sleep, Poison, Fear, Mushroom, Scarecrow; Element Nullification: Ice, Fire, Thunder, Jump.

The Super Scarf only raises Defense and Magic Defense by +15.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

The White Dragon posted:

Wait what the gently caress is this? Seriously? I mean I'm not doubting or challenging what you have to say, just if I had a quote or something that would be hilarious.

Also re:Magitek, I think that in particular was just a perfect storm of data limits and the 90s. It's like in three or four hundred years, some futuristic linguistic historian will look upon FF6 as an analytical component of his doctoral thesis and say, "yes, Magitek is the essence of the 1990s."

Late to reply on this, but I'm actually giving a presentation on FF6 at an academic conference in the summer that will be part of my eventual dissertation—not about linguistic history, but very much about the often-unintended effects of memory limitations. (The starting point was actually Elephantgun's wonderful Let's Break FF6, and the whole project mushroomed from there.)

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

Text

Kind of weird that they nullify jump, since I don't know if there are any enemies that use attacks like that. I can only think of two that might.

Square RPGs seem to love leaving out important stuff like this. Like how Pin Efficiency in TWEWY has a huge impact on the amount of damage you can deal, and it is never mentioned or shown in-game.

Also you say you "opened up SMRPG in Lazy Shell". What is that exactly?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

elentar posted:

Late to reply on this, but I'm actually giving a presentation on FF6 at an academic conference in the summer that will be part of my eventual dissertation—not about linguistic history, but very much about the often-unintended effects of memory limitations. (The starting point was actually Elephantgun's wonderful Let's Break FF6, and the whole project mushroomed from there.)

Your dissertation is about the effects of memory limitations and it allows you to give a presentation at an academic conference on Final Fantasy 6?

Goddamn, I am totally in the wrong field.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

elentar posted:

Her Let's Break was amazing, and I would very much like to know more about this presentation and dissertation. I love that my generation is growing up and doing things like dissertations about video games. :allears:

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Lazy Shell is a program that edits SMRPG Roms.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Linking all sorts of materia and finding out some attacks do next to no damage was a surprise. No wonder I couldn't experiment properly.

I tried to do a level 99 Blitzball game and spent hours wailing on teams who were 1/4 my level. I reset and they all suddenly caught up and stopped being fun. Game was a total slog anyway.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Some Numbers posted:

Your dissertation is about the effects of memory limitations and it allows you to give a presentation at an academic conference on Final Fantasy 6?

Goddamn, I am totally in the wrong field.

Well, on the effects of memory limitations in narrative, specifically--the basic argument for that is that the mechanism Elephantgun exploits for much of the cool stuff in her playthrough (the placeholder spots for playable characters that can be exploited to allow you to, for instance, resurrect General loving Leo) are actually reflected in how we handle the bits of data any story throws at us. The really interesting thing, to me at least, is it takes an exploitable programming error to really call attention to these sorts of things.

Golbez posted:

Her Let's Break was amazing, and I would very much like to know more about this presentation and dissertation. I love that my generation is growing up and doing things like dissertations about video games. :allears:

The basic link is the glitch as something we can see working both in video games (obviously) and in other media throughout the 20th century, especially in novels--basically, how stories break down, and what that means for us as readers. So I'll start with really experimental modernist stuff, like Finnegans Wake, that messes with language in obvious ways, and work towards books and games in our own times, where writers break their books on purpose or leave them open for readers to break, and end up with how we can productively "glitch" narratives about politics, justice, globalism, etc.

Next year for instance I'll be giving another talk at a much bigger conference on Nabokov's Pale Fire and Super Mario Bros.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

NatashaQuick posted:

Do you have a source on this, I'm seriously intrigued by glitched out stuff like that.

Hah, why googling for a good source I came across this post from 2004 on the ngemu forums from one "Elentor"

Elentor posted:

After all these years, I decided to play again FF7, in order to test some unusual materia combos me and a friend were talking about.
So I just arrived at the Gold Saucer for the first time, and decided to play some mini-games. I then played the 3D Battler. The problem is, I WON the fourth battle, and saved state right after it. It seems, besides, that the programmers didn't program anything in the case you did win the super-hero guy.
Here is the sad, fatidic scene:
http://kaliath.sites.uol.com.br/screen1.JPG
http://kaliath.sites.uol.com.br/screen2.JPG
After beating him, the game just...well, the game just don't let me leave the stupid machine ¬¬ all the commands of the mini-game are still working, just in case I want to fight a bit against the air, etc.

My last save was, shame on me, in Junon. The thing is, is there any, ANY gameshark area code? To change places or something, or even to enter the menu or the debug mode in this situation? I am *stuck*, and this was the most stupid way to get stuck ever. It just hurts =~~~~

If you know anything, I would love if you reply These lost 5 hours does hurt a lot =(
Thanks for reading

Oh yes, Elentor did say he would get to this minigame in a bugs and bytes, although I can't remember if he has done so, so far and I do not remember which updates included the bugs and bytes.

Vapor Moon fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Apr 11, 2012

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Something tells me I shouldn't be stealing so much again.

That something being my still-full wallet.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FillInTheBlank posted:

Oh yes, Elentor did say he would get to this minigame in a bugs and bytes, although I can't remember if he has done so, so far and I do not remember which updates included the bugs and bytes.

Boy, did I post like a retard back when I was a teenager.

But yea, the whole thing is a buggy mess and quite frankly I'm not entirely honest why it was coded in.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I fought the invisible guy when I was a kid, but (probably obviously) did not win.

After that, I never went back to it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Last time Shinra's HQ was ravaged by suicidal ecoterrorists with a very large supply of grenades. An experimental surgeon joined the team.

Thank you, Barrel.

Golem would've been so helpful. :smith:

Anyway I'm fairly certain I won't be getting Vincent since Lost Number gives 2000 EXP so I have no need for his guns.

What I do need is two more Steal materia. Now I have a legion of pickpockets!

Also I choose the cheeriest and least fitting background for the flashback possible.

don't click this

"It's like he had gained levels or something!"

"If I had one more, an overflow glitch would leave me with -127 students!"

Alphonso will probably have you arrested.

Well poo poo, this will ruin things if CLOUD dies. By which I mean it'll waste my time.

Luckily exactly one fight happens and Sephy ends it with an Ice3 before CLOUD can get murdered by enemies that he'll only be properly leveled for come disc 3.

But seriously this has no impact on the LLG so I am only cracking jokes about numbers and how I named a character Taft.

I was hoping I could bug Vincent now for whatever reason.

Well Taft you're level 4. What did you expect to happen?

Thank god.

Anyway this team will be kickin' it for a while. Taft needs to be dead in every forced battle, Aerated is the EXP sponge, and CLOUD is mandatory.

Kalm Fangs are level 10 and have Ethers to steal. If I ever need money I'll probably be running back here to steal from 'em, until I find something more lucrative.

Wind elemental and stun! It's pretty useful to have paralysis outside of Cross Slash and Seal Evil.

Speaking of which, Aerated didn't get Seal Evil after Heligunner. :smith:

I'm pretty sure I'll regret not buying this.

Also I get Chekov's Greens.

If nothing else the +1 luck gives Tifa 16 luck, giving her another percent of lucky dodges.

You know the Zolom can attack when the screen is darkening for the menu? True story.

Anyway with a quick save and reload...

And we're here, no Chocobo needed.

These are the only things of note in the mines.

I try to get a fight with Yuffie to show that I can't get her yet due to her giving EXP and joining at level 17, but I couldn't get the fight to trigger.

So yeah, I can't get Yuffie. She gives EXP and joins at level 17.

I can get more grenades though.

A nonsequitur!

You know he has a wind weakness?

CLOUD has elemental with Choco/Mog. It's allowing him to outdamage grenades.

The waterpolos are the only threat, as if they get Aerated when she's alone I'm finished.

but I queue a turn when he uses big wave to end CLOUD...

Blammo!

Still not hard, though a bit long due to his 2500 HP.

And Aerated hits level 10.

Welp!

don't click this one either

Anyway Mr. Dolphin gets us up here so next time: shopping! God I suck at ceremonial marches!

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Everyone goes the dolphin. Am I literally the only one who said "gently caress that" and just took the elevator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenix Taichou
Jun 23, 2010

"Movie reference."

Kithrixx posted:

Everyone goes the dolphin. Am I literally the only one who said "gently caress that" and just took the elevator?

I thought the point was that you can't get the elevator, and that's why you take the dolphin? You just need to press the whistle button two or three times from where you start off and you get taken there automatically, no need to move.

• Locked thread