Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen
I can't believe I spent hours reading an mspaint sonic fanfic. Not only that, but I was actually entertained. I loving lost it at "holy poo poo he's dragonborn".

And thanks a lot JazzFlight, now I'm going to embarrass myself myself humming "Tails gets Trolled" in the bus. Jerkface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Sniper Party posted:

And thanks a lot JazzFlight, now I'm going to embarrass myself myself humming "Tails gets Trolled" in the bus. Jerkface.
Well then prepare to get embarrassed some more because I just finished the sixth song off the "Tails Gets Trolled" album!
This is a long one, too. Lazerbot just has too many choice quotes as he goes along.

Troll Off (Chapter 6)

so i think you should train
you friend sonic was killed by the boss of the troll's

your right i must become stronger
here's your robe
welcome to the group tails
wakka

we followed the trolls back to watch
sonic get killed
wich the worst part was what
troll face did to sonic's corpse

after word's wich was rape it.
at that point i looked away
i will have that poo poo in my
nightmares years to come.

[CHORUS]
i challenge you to a troll off
what do you say
ill pass i got places to be

your too pussy
fine ill do it
troll off, troll off, troll off

its easier talking to a child then you two fucks.
elmer can you eat bug's and daffy already

put on your troll face mask.
to the city awaaaayyyy
what the gently caress is on my face i cant see anything?
hey fags

reading is good hard to believe
wear that mask with pride
eat dick
my plan is gonna loving work

so chick what guys are you into
because i need a quick fix on this boner im having
she so wants my shot gun inside of her

(chorus)

dam troll face is hosed up
keeping luigi's body as a sex toy
why is he smoking the cigarette backwords?

Unrelenting Force!!!! (Fus Ro Dah!)
holy poo poo he's dragonborn
fire breath!!!! FROST BREATH!!!!
here take the power of my 2nd cock
i blew off his head with my man juice haha

make a list of all mario's powers
teemo is able to get penta kills
put him in a cannon and shoot him into the trolls base

its so perfect that it can't go wrong
ok guys i know i hosed up
trust me this plan will be better
im gonna smoke my smart weed

[BRIDGE]
TROLL OFF!
You literally made Adolf Hitler get off his dick-throne in the midst of the flames of Hell,
walk into the bathroom, and sob quietly in the corner of a shower.
He held a bottle of cheap whiskey in his shaking hand, no longer secure in his position as world's least
likable human being.

BUTT LICKING COCK MUNCHER!

(chorus)

-------------
In case you missed 'em:
(with Music Video)

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Apr 11, 2012

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

Another great one, JFlight. I've had your songs have been on repeat for weeks.

Just a question, though. Do you sample the music from somewhere else, or do you actually write it yourself?

Frosty Mossman
Feb 17, 2011

"I Guess Somebody Fixed All the Problems" -- Confused Citizen

JazzFlight posted:

Well then prepare to get embarrassed some more because I just finished the sixth song off the "Tails Gets Trolled" album!
:argh:

But seriously, these are fantastic. A brilliant soundtrack for this bizarre experience.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You'd think that all you need are some loving ear plugs to survive that. Who knows maybe Mario is more savvy than Luigi.

Wait a minute, did we see the Troll King remove Luigi's head or something? Did we see his son do schticky to Luigi's body?

What I'm saying is how do we know Luigi is really dead? Mario said Luigi followed the plan perfectly. If following the plan perfectly results in you dying, it's a lovely plan.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Tweek posted:

Wait a minute, did we see the Troll King remove Luigi's head or something? Did we see his son do schticky to Luigi's body?

What I'm saying is how do we know Luigi is really dead? Mario said Luigi followed the plan perfectly. If following the plan perfectly results in you dying, it's a lovely plan.
I believe silver overheard emo troll talking about how creeped out he is by Troll Son doing schticky to Luigi's body. It was so disturbing he ha to smoke his cigarette backwards for maximum nicotine (I know it doesn't work that way)

Troll Son rape count:
Sonic
Luigi
Porkchop

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Maruna posted:

Another great one, JFlight. I've had your songs have been on repeat for weeks.

Just a question, though. Do you sample the music from somewhere else, or do you actually write it yourself?
All original. I make use of the iPad Garageband's "smart instruments" which can play some basic patterns, but I choose the chords, chord progression, play the drums manually, and (obviously) sing the vocals/harmonies. I can't play keyboard (took clarinet in high school), so Garageband is amazing at helping non-musicians create songs.

The chorus for this song was the first time I had it in my head before I sat down and started messing with Garageband. I rushed to my iPad and quickly recorded the vocal melody before I forgot it. Normally I just start experimenting with different chords until I find something I like and then develop the vocals, so it was interesting working backwards.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Apr 11, 2012

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

JazzFlight posted:

This is a long one, too. Lazerbot just has too many choice quotes as he goes along.

Another great one! You are too good at this. I still listen to the original Tails Gets Trolled at least once a day, it is way too catchy.

Check out Death Springs, my free webcomic updated every Thursday!

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Mario will not die today, but someone will.

Bowser is making that list of Mario's powers, and it will come in handy.

I'm calling it that Mario freaking kills the troll king and becomes the new troll king. Shadow's team will ultimately have to face Mario, not the literal troll.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Mathhole posted:

Mario will not die today, but someone will.

Bowser is making that list of Mario's powers, and it will come in handy.

I'm calling it that Mario freaking kills the troll king and becomes the new troll king. Shadow's team will ultimately have to face Mario, not the literal troll.

I could see Shadow and Bowser doing something similar.

I mean, Shadow is one of the only identifiable silhouettes at Tails's final showdown: http://i.imgur.com/q6dxh.jpg The Troll King doesn't seem to be there. Plus, Shadow was apparently an ex-troll. Maybe they end up killing Mario after he finishes off the Troll King and take over.

This is my crack Tails Gets Trolled theory. What is happening to my life.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

-------------
In case you missed 'em:
(with Music Video)

I meant to ask, what program did you use to make that music video?

Goobish
May 31, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

All original. I make use of the iPad Garageband's "smart instruments" which can play some basic patterns, but I choose the chords, chord progression, play the drums manually, and (obviously) sing the vocals/harmonies. I can't play keyboard (took clarinet in high school), so Garageband is amazing at helping non-musicians create songs.

Non-musician? This is some of the hottest poo poo out there right now. What the hell genre is this though? I know you said a couple of the first ones were kind of pop and funk, but I have no idea what this is anymore but I loving love it all.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Manwithastick posted:

I meant to ask, what program did you use to make that music video?
Good old After Effects. I barely know how to even open up the program and of course, it's capable of a lot cooler stuff than what I used in the video, but it served its purpose. For the motion comics, I just used Adobe Premiere's built-in panning and scanning tools.

I basically just trimmed out the panels with the lyrics in Photoshop, touched them up a bit and imported them into AE. Then I set all the layers to "3D" and positioned them in order (and up/down/left/right/forward/back/etc.). After that, it was just the long process of setting keyframes for the camera to flow backwards and twist around each panel. It was a cool learning experience and I'm planning on doing something kinda similar for the second music video.

Goobish posted:

Non-musician? This is some of the hottest poo poo out there right now. What the hell genre is this though? I know you said a couple of the first ones were kind of pop and funk, but I have no idea what this is anymore but I loving love it all.
Thanks for the kind words! I'd say this one is... I dunno, nerd pop? It doesn't really sound like him, but I was thinking the style of Ben Folds or something. Another goon mentioned that these songs give off a "They Might Be Giants" vibe, so let's go with that.

I'm hoping to make some progress on the motion comics and start animating chapter 2, but I don't have a voice-over track to work with...

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 11, 2012

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407&pagenumber=25&perpage=40#post400836285

Here's my recording of the first few pages of chapter 2.

Since I've been using Audacity a bit since then, I've figured out how to improve the sound quality. I'll re-record those pages and finish off the chapter if you want to use it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Guess what I got for ya?

More classic panels and dialogues from lazerbot.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
I died laughing at "use a better move retard". I can only hope mario gets in a seriously good hit.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
i keep my word and i will kill you like i said
killing me? thats impossible for anyone

Once again, Lazerbot delivers!

Anyway, I made the following lovely thing as an excuse to muck around in Gimp, in case anyone wants to snag it.

Zoinker fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 12, 2012

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Zoinker posted:

i keep my word and i will kill you like i said
killing me? thats impossible for anyone

Once again, Lazerbot delivers!

Anyway, I made the following lovely thing as an excuse to muck around in Gimp, in case anyone wants to snag it.

i'll snag it, thanks

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Mario using is cape to toss aside the king troll's attack is inspired.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
I just noticed Mario giving the middle finger in the last panel while flying around. Badass.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
That motion ripple is like the visual equivalent of the sound in the Six Million Dollar Man for me.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
So, uh. I made a thing:

http://youtu.be/JkKyh8qFlJY

I wanted to make something to give back to the thread and I had way too much free time on my hands.

Bloomington fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Apr 12, 2012

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBNhbxxHQCk

I wanted to make something to give back to the thread and I had way too much free time on my hands.

This is very well done. :golfclap:
Edit: Although, actually lazerbot has said the name of the comic is Tails gets Trolled, not Sonic and Friends get trolled.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

23 Flavors posted:

lazerbot has said the name of the comic is Tails gets Trolled, not Sonic and Friends get trolled.
Oh drat I thought it was the other way around :doh:

EDIT: I'm just going to reupload it because I'm a massive sperglord.

And... done!

Bloomington fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Apr 12, 2012

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

a mario always pays his debts

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Bloomington posted:

Oh drat I thought it was the other way around :doh:

EDIT: I'm just going to reupload it because I'm a massive sperglord.

And... done!

Yeah, I am pretty sure that in one of his deviantart posts he said something like "you guys got the name wrong." Good work nonetheless.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

Fantastic!

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
again, I am amazed how a comic about Tails and Mario manages to keep me on the edge of my seat.

Duke of Flies
Jul 2, 2007

I croaked "Get Out"
Then I stood, and croaked "GET OUT"

Or... get in..
Soiled Meat

Simmerl posted:

Lazerbot delivers!

This is taking a sizable jump back in content, but what is Heimerdinger doing with/to his stumped leg in this page?

Jumping back to him too cuz I'm still worried about the little guy. :ohdear:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Snaffoo posted:

This is taking a sizable jump back in content, but what is Heimerdinger doing with/to his stumped leg in this page?

I think he's making a pegleg.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Snaffoo posted:

It looks like he's soldering an iron pegleg or something.

Edit: what up

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

It's great! I personally wouldn't have "spoilered" Pac-man, but that's just me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why have we not fixed the thread title in deference to the author's creative intent?

Buh
May 17, 2008
I thought we had - isn't Tails Gets Trolled the name of the first chapter, while Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is the whole saga?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

Jesus christ, seeing the cast list is like when you go to a film, and you're all "Holy poo poo, this cast is ALL-STAR - wait, how'd they get HIM to be in it?! And HIM - on screen together? - wow!"

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
A new Jazzflight song and an epic trailer, too. I definitely love that map in the trailer, reminded me a bit of those architectural models for war games you'd see in those game workshops.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Buh posted:

I thought we had - isn't Tails Gets Trolled the name of the first chapter, while Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is the whole saga?

I recall way back when we first made contact with Lazerbot that he had remarked that the thread title should be corrected to Tails Gets Trolled.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Buh posted:

No, Tails Gets Trolled is its name, and Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is something the OP made up.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

This more than makes up for my disappointment at the lack of an update this morning. Masterful work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Schwarzwald posted:

No, Tails Gets Trolled is its name, and Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is something the OP made up.

It's a descriptor.

This is a piece of work called Tails Gets Trolled wherein Sonic and his friends end up getting trolled.