Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Grandpa Pap posted:

The Dudleys will be brought back specifically to powerbomb AJ through a table.

What are you pussies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party

smashpro1 posted:

:unsmith:

We need to combine :3: with :cry: for the most accurate response to that message.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

TenaciousJ posted:

I hope that does not mean AJ wants to give birth to a hand on TV.

Since it would be Daniel Bryan's kayfabe child the hand would just do 18 second jobs to the entire roster.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

maniacripper posted:

Since it would be Daniel Bryan's kayfabe child the hand would just do 18 second jobs to the entire roster.

Wow and here I thought most of the roster would have had better endurance than that.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

maniacripper posted:

I would rather the hand came out, did the sign language for YES and died.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

KungFu Grip posted:

Wow and here I thought most of the roster would have had better endurance than that.

:downsrim:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
The key to using twitter for wrestling purposes is to tweet like every thing is real.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Jelq Swagger posted:

The key to using twitter for wrestling purposes is to tweet like every thing is real.

You know that explains why there isn't any video of the amazing Austin vs. Shark feud.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Homeless for years?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

Bocc Kob posted:

Homeless for years?

AJ has mentioned how her family was poor and living out of motels for a while. So, she wasn't living on the streeet per say, but close.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Oh my god, Steiner's STILL going!

quote:

When i look at hogan i see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does .......low fuckn ratings

Hogan also attackd Bobby Roode on the radio b4 he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle

In Philli on ppv sayn Roode wasnt ready,Ive wrestled Bobby a bunch of times n he wrestles hard every nite n he can go

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and hes proving that hogan doesnt know poo poo(except that garrett is the future)..WTF

At the ppv he was pissd n went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling hogan out

And Pritchard beggd him not to,so i see him n he tells me what happend,I told him thats whats hogan does,

In WCW hogan put his thumb on evrybody,deciding who wins in every match bcuz he has creative control in his contract

Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match,Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool

Every tv every ppv the place is zoo a circus bcuz these assholes change things every hour,the storylines are stupid and dont make sense

And when u ask questions they cant give u a reason why they want u to do something that doesnt make sense

And since hogan bitchoff n pritchard brought the chaos the circus to Tna they also brought their own clown,midget

Which is Jason Hervey,(yep that one)the insignicant bro in wonder years this 5'5" midget walks around

Fn crazy,why is he there hes business partners with bitchoff just like hogan n bitchoff are business partners

Now do u know why Tna is the titanic and is sinking fast.....Need to save TNA

They are doin the same stupid bullshit that they did in WCW..except now instead of pushing Flairs son David

To the point where he beat Chris Benoit,he is now pushing his own son,where is David Flair today

Ive seen all this poo poo b4,Remember he made David Arquette champion,gently caress!!Ted Turner ownd WCW and they ran it into the ground

And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

We were all in the back sayin WTF are we in the twilight zone ....fn crazy

That same wkend he was suppose to go on ESPN and promote the ppv,so he is on the show

And the host ask him whats his most embarassing monent in the ring..remember hes there to promote the ppv

He says wrestling Andre and he shits himself...the host asks him a couple more questions

Which i dont remember bcuz im on the floor belly laughing..then the host thanks him for bn on the show

And he says "Be COOL EAT FRUIT...thats right BE COOL EAT FRUIT...WTF way to promote the ppv DUMBASS

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Scott Steiner is a great great man.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm now starting to think the guy has genuinely lost his mind from anger.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Except everything he says seems to make total sense regarding the way TNA is booked. It's time to let the inmate run the asylum, re-hire Steiner and give him the book!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

Gregory Shane Helms ‏ @ShaneHelmsCom:
Twitrage? It's just his opinions and perspective, not rage. “@Pipebomb911: @ShaneHelmsCom Any thoughts on Scott Steiner's TwitRage?”

quote:

Lance Storm ‏ @Storm_Wrestling:
@ShaneHelmsCom @Pipebomb911 If Steiner was raging there'd be a body count

quote:

Gregory Shane Helms @ShaneHelmsCom:
@Storm_Wrestling @Pipebomb911 Exactjy!

quote:

Kevin Steen @KILLSTEENKILL:
"Scott Steiner's tweets are more magical than Disney World and the birth of a child put together. #BeCoolEatFruit"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TNA Discussion for May is BE COOL EAT FRUIT

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I'm one of the most anti-WWE guys around here but I want Bobby Roode to gently caress Hogan up, get fired and goto the WWE.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I'm still recoiling from the idea that someone saw Steiner ranting on Twitter and decided to get the advice of Shane Helms of all people. :psyduck:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
TNA discussion is Scott Steiner: The voice of reason.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Bocc Kob posted:

I'm still recoiling from the idea that someone saw Steiner ranting on Twitter and decided to get the advice of Shane Helms of all people. :psyduck:

Stand back! There's a HUH?!-rricane comin' through!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Bocc Kob posted:

He did have to deal with him when he was in WCW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
In the last two years or so, the only thing that's captivated me in TNA was the Bound for Glory series ending, where Roode was looking to become the next big thing. Then he lost, and I haven't watched an episode of Impact since.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

In the last two years or so, the only thing that's captivated me in TNA was the Bound for Glory series ending, where Roode was looking to become the next big thing. Then he lost, and I haven't watched an episode of Impact since.

They are pretty much repeating it with James Storm for Lockdown.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lone Rogue posted:

With 1/10 of the interest than if they'd just done it right the first time. TNA! TNA! TNA!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lone Rogue posted:

I already saw them gently caress it up once! Don't need to see it happen again.

Plus if I buy Lockdown, I'm obligated to watch Garret's Lethal Lockdown.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

I already saw them gently caress it up once! Don't need to see it happen again.

Plus if I buy Lockdown, I'm obligated to watch Garret's Lethal Lockdown.

I'm torn over watching the show, Lethal Lockdown at least will involve Gunner (gently caress you all he's good) and hopefully Garrett getting the poo poo kicked out of him to prolong the feud. Can't end any feuds on your biggest show of the year guys. Plus if you watch the show you get to see Kurt Angle kill himself jumping off the cage, he's been teasing it for 2 years.

If Storm doesn't win the title though, then it'll be one of those universally ridiculed shows.

Ravingsockmonkey
Jan 24, 2007

Kharma police, arrest this girl
She stares at me as if she owns the world
And we have crashed her party
Saw this screen shot on a tumblr feed and cracked up:

Looks like Shane and Reby don't exactly get along, and Reby's jealous of Lita.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Ravingsockmonkey posted:

and Reby's jealous of Lita.

She should be, Lita got away.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

LightsGameraAction posted:

She should be, Lita got away.

She is also getting Punked

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

She is also getting Punked

Well that's nothing to be jealous about, to be where 1/3rd of Female Wrestlers have gone before.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Lone Rogue posted:

Well that's nothing to be jealous about, to be where 1/3rd of Female Wrestlers have gone before.

Bit of an underestimate I'd say, hell I'd estimate Punk's screwed at least 40% of the women in America.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
@therealrikishi

quote:

I wanted to be there with my sons @WWEUSOS but you know the deal. #NoDeal I want what I want @WWE!!! Sry fans maybe next time on @TERRITORYLEAGUE

U can't play this . I put in my time to call my own shots in this business.. find another SUCKER !!! You loss I WIN ...

Dnt be scared to put me on TV . I won't steal the show. But you know I'm drat sho gonna give the ppl what they wanna see.POP GOES THE CROWD

You say #blastfromthepast . I say #blastmyazz .. I'm too legit to quit !!! Dancin off u can't touch this !! Ppls request ,, #kidgames

The ppl are NOT stupid !! I see all ur tweets... I'm not a greedy man . I'm a fair man !! But I'm NOT dumb either. POP GOES THE CROWD !!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

njsykora posted:

Bit of an underestimate I'd say, hell I'd estimate Punk's screwed at least 40% of the women in America.
Breaking News: CM Punk makes late bid for Republican presidential nomination.

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

CaptainYesterday posted:

@therealrikishi

He did it...for the Rock.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Anyone got context on the Rikishi thing?

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Anyone got context on the Rikishi thing?

Sounds like he asked for a lot of money to come in and do his old dancing gimmick in an attempt to give the rub to the Usos, but WWE were only interested in him as a novelty act rather than the returning legend he seems to think he is.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

My new dream match is seeing Steiner and Steen team up. Possibly in India. :allears:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Saul Goode posted:

Sounds like he asked for a lot of money to come in and do his old dancing gimmick in an attempt to give the rub to the Usos, but WWE were only interested in him as a novelty act rather than the returning legend he seems to think he is.

Or they gave him a low offer and he felt insulted.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

^^^^
That's my theory.
He wanted a legends deal and they offered him $X per appearance.

Lone Rogue posted:

I'm one of the most anti-WWE guys around here but I want Bobby Roode to gently caress Hogan up, get fired and goto the WWE.
WWE didn't sign Bobby Roode to developmental years ago because they were too cheap to get him a visa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

WWE didn't sign Bobby Roode to developmental years ago because they were too cheap to get him a visa.

After watching the promo Roode cut and feeling like the WWE would never let him cut something like that, I hope Roode fucks up Hogan, sticks Garrett right up Eric's rear end, punches Pritchard out and Dixie just accepts it.