Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Well he can't be with his girlfriend since he's dead. Come on guys. He's still dead right? I got confused a while ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forward_Bee
May 31, 2011

I have no idea.

Ice Phisherman posted:

They were forged in the fires of one hundred flame wars, quenched in the tears of noobs.

This is officially one of the best statements in the thread.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Linguica posted:

Why would his robot fist be harder than metal?

Because diamond is the strongest metal

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Are any of you talented fellows planning on animating more of the comics? I really love the 3 that we do have, and I know more of them have been voiced. I'd love for it to at least get to the murders.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Lurdiak posted:

Are any of you talented fellows planning on animating more of the comics? I really love the 3 that we do have, and I know more of them have been voiced. I'd love for it to at least get to the murders.
All I can say is, subscribe to the tailsgetstrolled YouTube account and you just may get your wish.

More goodies are coming in the near future.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Diamond's hard, but it's really brittle. :spergin:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I hope jazz flight, calico heart, stottie kyek and co would compile a whole album (possibly when tails get trolled is done?) so I can put into my iPod and confuse the hell out of people listening.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

PalmTreeFun posted:

I don't think you understand.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

PalmTreeFun posted:

That's why you need to use diamondanium alloy.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
The Troll King is clearly uses Star Trek style structural integrity fields on himself.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Unguided posted:

That's why you need to use diamondanium alloy.

Fufflestuff! Diamondillium is where it's at for real durability.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I hope jazz flight, calico heart, stottie kyek and co would compile a whole album (possibly when tails get trolled is done?) so I can put into my iPod and confuse the hell out of people listening.

"Trolls Be Trollin" is written, just gotta find time to record. We're still more than open for entries into the album, too, if anyone else wants to be involved

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 15, 2012

skindepth
Jun 22, 2010

I think that a parakeet has been secretly controlling the troll boss from within. This is because it's angry at the world that its parents were put in a mine to test the air quality. Also, the parakeet thinks it's a canary. If you read between the lines the hints are there. Or perhaps its merely misinformation - with this author, you can't be sure of where you stand there are so many cunning twists and turns.

Vector 7
Sep 29, 2010

I wish he'd make more. : (

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This is the most entertaining thing on the internet and it comes out so slowly.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You prayers answered!

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Mario's huge nose seems to make the perfect target for all of the Troll King's strikes

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Goddamn that punch to Mario looked like it hurt.

I hope he's okay :ohdear:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Honestly I'm getting bored of this fight because he's not making it balanced at all. It's just Troll King completely stomping over Mario again and again.

Mario only seems to be putting up a fight in the sense that he hasn't actually died yet, but he hasn't actually even scratched Troll King. That makes it pretty boring cause there's no suspense about who is going to win.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Yeah, this isn't nearly as entertaining as the past fights have been. LB has been picking up some bad habits from anime :-(

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
This isn't even an anime bad habit, honestly, it's just a bad habit. Even DBZ would have balanced fights where both sides would get hits in before one side gained ungodly amounts of power from out the inner reaches of their rear end and then destroy the other person.

And DBZ is far, far from the king of "interesting fight scenes". It was highly repetitive and predictable and I've never been a fan of it. Just saying that even it made an effort to make fights balanced throughout.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

This isn't even an anime bad habit, honestly, it's just a bad habit. Even DBZ would have balanced fights where both sides would get hits in before one side gained ungodly amounts of power from out the inner reaches of their rear end and then destroy the other person.

And DBZ is far, far from the king of "interesting fight scenes". It was highly repetitive and predictable and I've never been a fan of it. Just saying that even it made an effort to make fights balanced throughout.

I can't argue that, but just think about how much cooler this will make it when the Troll King is finally defeated? I mean, this is a comedy comic, so one runs the risk of Troll King dying rather suddenly (read: luigi's hammer), but the point seems to be that nobody can beat this dude in a one on one. I think our friend Mario has a few more wildcards to pull, anyway.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Aristobulus posted:

Honestly I'm getting bored of this fight because he's not making it balanced at all. It's just Troll King completely stomping over Mario again and again.

Mario only seems to be putting up a fight in the sense that he hasn't actually died yet, but he hasn't actually even scratched Troll King. That makes it pretty boring cause there's no suspense about who is going to win.

Same, I've been thinking this for a few pages. It's really not interesting because the Troll King is apparently invincible. Even the foreshadowing that he can be hurt by Luigi's hammer didn't actually mean anything because now he has his robot arm that's apparently even better or something? I dunno.

I also feel like we don't need an entire chapter setting up the Troll King as very hard to defeat, we've already seen him kill Luigi and Sonic so that's established. Now it's just watching Mario bounce off him over and over again using whatever powers he can think up, and that's honestly not very interesting.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

When this exact issue was brought up with the man himself, his response was that he was "working on it". Think about how satisfying it will be when Mario DOES lay the smack down

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Calico Heart posted:

When this exact issue was brought up with the man himself, his response was that he was "working on it". Think about how satisfying it will be when Mario DOES lay the smack down

Mario dies this week.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Mario dies this week.
yeah I really don't see how he could NOT give the pleasure of killing the troll king to anyone but Tails himself

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I had to do a double take on frame four before i realized it was Mario doing a karate kick. Hard as iron indeed.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

NextTime000 posted:

yeah I really don't see how he could NOT give the pleasure of killing the troll king to anyone but Tails himself

:colbert: Tails fused with Sonic's spirit

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Mario needs to use multiple suits/hats at the same time. Before he dies, that is (he gonna die).

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Allow me to be the voice of reason and provide an answer which I think will satisfy all sides (lazerbot if you're reading do this, and credit the greater SA community because apparently we just barely can't get enough of this, uh, this!):

Red mushroom, the basic powerup, to become big. Not BIG ENOUGH (because the troll king is become death or some crap, I mean drat dude lost an arm earlier when did he turn into sepiroth I mean drat he's a troll not Kratos (is he Kratos?))

Mario about to die. Dies.

GREEN MUSHROOM. That's a 1up ladies and gentlemen. The Troll King either doesn't notice or allows him to leave or some poo poo, I dunno. Mario, defeated, goes back to do some other crap and the story can move along to tails and sonic's ghost (or as I as of this post have decided to claim to like to call them, Sails) can go gently caress up the troll king and we can all live better and fuller lives.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If the Donkey Kong Hammer isn't the ultimate powerup this series is dead to me. Coincidentally it better be the next and only powerup because as childish as it sounds to be complaining about the narrative flow of a 12 year old's deviantart comic this poo poo is dragging. :argh:

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
Tails/Sonic is totally gonna do a father/son kamehameha like Gohan/Goku. Calling it now

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

nexus6 posted:

Tails/Sonic is totally gonna do a father/son kamehameha like Gohan/Goku. Calling it now

Gohan/Goku once they're introduced will do that themselves.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Gohan/Goku once they're introduced will do that themselves.

The dragonballs aren't real, remember? So how could Dragonball Z characters be real if the dragonballs aren't?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Well Manicured Man posted:

The dragonballs aren't real, remember? So how could Dragonball Z characters be real if the dragonballs aren't?

ah what? your goku
but how could yo=>
=>u be real if the
dragonballs arent

ah tails you must=>
=>have seen my tv
show they only re=>
=>vived my frends
to make it hapier
vegeta and krilen
are dead

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life

That DICK! posted:

If the Donkey Kong Hammer isn't the ultimate powerup this series is dead to me. Coincidentally it better be the next and only powerup because as childish as it sounds to be complaining about the narrative flow of a 12 year old's deviantart comic this poo poo is dragging. :argh:

That reminds me, Donkey Kong hasn't made an appearance since his bizarre "banana" scene with Shadow, right? Would be funny if he showed up out of nowhere again.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Lazerbot responds to the call:

Lazerbot posted:

ok look mario is supose to be getting rear end kicked because he isn't strong enough.. so chill your pill im working on it. this is a part of my plan. . have you never seen a fight that wasn't even before. this is all in my plan... mario is in sonic's area of power and sonic is dead. so of course he isn't gonna completly kick the trolls rear end or even do that good..

I agree that the fight is going a little slow though.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:allears: "Chill your pill" is my new favorite phrase.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Time to chill your pills, everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
i can only use
it every 24 hours

Reminds me of those racial skills in Elder Scrolls.