Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

jojoinnit posted:

I disagree! You can make the claim that its not literally trash if it wasn't touching trash and had only been there for a very short time. You shouldn't but you can. Georges schtick isn't that he's clearly wrong, it's his reasons for fighting tooth and nail for what he's done that makes him George. It's that selfishness and his capacity for rationalising that makes George our Georgieboy.
My juxtaposition was made to demonstrate than not all of George's battles are equally ludicrous and indefensibly self-serving. It's beside the point that he always bends over backwards to make the twisted logic meet in his own head in a feverish attempt to get his way.

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Apr 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Hey, I got the body of a taught, pre-teen, Swedish boy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Happy_Misanthrope posted:

You're a very attractive man.

Now THAT is an attractive man.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Glen Goobersmooches posted:

My juxtaposition was made to demonstrate than not all of George's battles are equally ludicrous and indefensibly self-serving. It's beside the point that he always bends over backwards to make the twisted logic meet in his own head in a feverish attempt to get his way.
You mean just going there because I'm invited, that's rude? You're telling me instead of being happy to see me they're going to be upset because I didn't bring anything.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Yes I was very wise to hitch my wagon to his star.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Chexoid posted:

Yes I was very wise to hitch my wagon to his star.

So who's gonna pull this thing?

What about the homeless?!

Can't we worry about them later?

To pull the rickshaws!

They do have an intimate knowledge of the streets.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

They? The government?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Capt. Sticl posted:

So who's gonna pull this thing?

What about the homeless?!

Can't we worry about them later?

To pull the rickshaws!

They do have an intimate knowledge of the streets.

We should've gotten some collateral, like his bag of cans or his...other bag of cans.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

haljordan posted:

We should've gotten some collateral, like his bag of cans or his...other bag of cans.

"Alright - pace yourself, 'cause you're gonna have to do this all day for very little money."

"I think he's stealin' our rickshaw!"
"Well then, he's out!"

That entire plotline was one of Season 9's strongest. Absolutely ridiculous and cartoony, but they committed to it and it worked.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

JethroMcB posted:

"Alright - pace yourself, 'cause you're gonna have to do this all day for very little money."

"I think he's stealin' our rickshaw!"
"Well then, he's out!"

That entire plotline was one of Season 9's strongest. Absolutely ridiculous and cartoony, but they committed to it and it worked.

"I'll take the job. Potato salad!"

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

I once knew a horse named Rusty, no offence.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

dog poop n doritos posted:

I once knew a horse named Rusty, no offence.
Did he enjoy a Costco sized can of Beef-O-Reno?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Nice game, Prettyboy!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Gyshall posted:

Nice game, Prettyboy!

Who's this chucker?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
So many actors have been in Seinfeld. Bryan Cranston, Anna Gun and Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad have been in the series. It's amazing how many people have acting in this show over the years.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

So many actors have been in Seinfeld. Bryan Cranston, Anna Gun and Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad have been in the series. It's amazing how many people have acting in this show over the years.

Bryan Cranston was Tim Whatley, obviously. But which characters did Anna Gunn and Bob Odenkirk play? Is the answer going to totally blow my mind?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Bryan Cranston was Tim Whatley, obviously. But which characters did Anna Gunn and Bob Odenkirk play? Is the answer going to totally blow my mind?
Anna Gun played Jerry's girlfriend in the episode where George thought she saw her making out with his cousin Jeffrey I think. And Bob Odenkirk was Elaine's boyfriend who was studying to be a doctor.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
"Winnie the ______, four letters."

"POOH!"

"Pooh! :roflolmao:"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Chexoid posted:

"POOH!"

"I stopped having sex with Ben three days ago and I don't know no Portuguese."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

haljordan posted:

"I stopped having sex with Ben three days ago and I don't know no Portuguese."

"What? What are you talking about?"
"To a woman, sex is like the garbage man. You just take for granted the fact that any time you put some trash out on the street, a guy in a jumpsuit's gonna come along and pick it up. But now, it's like a garbage strike. The bags are piling up in your head. The sidewalk is blocked. Nothing's getting through. You're stupid."
"I don't understand :confused:"
"Exactly!"

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I'm not saying I want to do it for the rest of my life, but, uh, hardware fascinates me. Wouldn't you love to make a key?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chexoid posted:

"POOH!"

:neckbeard:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jerry, these big companies, they write off every thing.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Vigilance posted:

Jerry, these big companies, they write off every thing.

You don't even know what a write off is :colbert:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ehud posted:

You don't even know what a write off is :colbert:

But they do! And they're the ones writing it off!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

I'm not saying I want to do it for the rest of my life, but, uh, hardware fascinates me. Wouldn't you love to make a key?

You think I'm going to stay with you because you can get me a deal on a box of nails?

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

neoboman posted:

You think I'm going to stay with you because you can get me a deal on a box of nails?

You're a CASHIER!

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Is that right? I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats for every sporting event in Madison Square Garden, so please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Taff posted:

Is that right? I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats for every sporting event in Madison Square Garden, so please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots!

Do you know how hard it's getting just to tell people I know you?

Wotan
Aug 15, 2009

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
I renounce Judaism!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
It's not easy.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Barnum posted:

I renounce Judaism!

Oy vey...

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

atomic gog posted:

Oy vey...

Hey, DENTY!

Wotan
Aug 15, 2009

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
They're out on the ocean and, yada yada yada, and she says, "Those aren't buoys."

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Barnum posted:

They're out on the ocean and, yada yada yada, and she says, "Those aren't buoys."

I think "No, it offends me as a comedian" may be the quintessential Seinfeld line. Hilarious, brilliant, and perfectly sums up the attitude these characters have towards life.

complicated shoes
Sep 11, 2001

Do you do tongue pushups?

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

They? The government?

Yes, George. Society.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Then shouldn't you be wearing the bucket?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
There may have been some incidental penetration. But from her angle she was in no position to make the call.

also gif request, can someone get me looped Jerry futilely trying to Dustbust the air around his girlfriend so Kramer doesn't smell her wearing his stolen fragrance, The Beach, thank you. Same ep the quote is from, Season 4, ep. 13, The Pick

penismightier
Dec 6, 2005

What the hell, I'll just eat some trash.

potee posted:

Then shouldn't you be wearing the bucket?

Tell the world my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

penismightier posted:

Tell the world my story.

Do you like golf, Mr. Kramer?