Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Young Freud posted:

Not for the women who love him.

I'm sure they consider him super duper kooper cool, being all up in the bitches snitches as he probably is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Defiance Industries posted:

I'm sure they consider him super duper kooper cool, being all up in the bitches snitches as he probably is.

I a sure you this is the case.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Schwarzwald posted:

Jesus, that's one dick too many.

If George Washington can do with 40 dicks, so can Lazerbot

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Lazerbot posted:

my dog hosed up a cord

I literally had no idea what this meant at first, for some reason I just assumed he was misspelling "chord".

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Calico Heart posted:

I literally had no idea what this meant at first, for some reason I just assumed he was misspelling "chord".

my dog is in my
band and he
is the gittar
player. were cal->
led troll canen

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Calico Heart posted:

I just assumed that his dog had crashed his '91 Accord into a ditch.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Heyheyhey, I watched Hunger Games yesterday, so hoobilyjoobily I liked the credits theme.

So I figured why not try and write a song about pac-man's youth with it.

There is no instrumental version that is that good sadly.

I come once from long ago
after the trolls their home condemned
I knew not where I was from
I was raised as though one of them

I had a vision, of death, fire and loss
I told them to hold their attack

They must go redeem their mistakes and pro ->
vide for our losses

The attack failed miserably
the trolls burned down all our houses

Then the king troll cast us aside for death
and while I looked into thoughs eyes
I saw the rage that could take me to death
Today it was no quintessence

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

So I'm working on Chapter 2, Part 2 of the motion comic and I'm considering adding music. I'm using selections from Naruto and Bleach to be appropriate to the style of the comic.
What do you guys think, yea or nay?

They certainly make the scenes more dramatic.

If I did this, I'd probably go back and add it to the previous chapters too and re-upload them as remastered videos because I'm OCD like that and I want them all to eventually have the same style. This poo poo's going on a Blu-ray one day.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Put in the music.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Calico Heart posted:

His dog destroyed a winter's wood supply by eating it.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
I imagine all of the fight scenes having that cheesy Bruce Faulconer Dragonball Z score behind them, for some reason.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Yeah, add the music and maybe some crazy extra sound effects where applicable.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Mario! :ohdear:

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Hooray, chord fixed.

Mario hit him so hard his snaggletooth flopped down momentarily...

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

For a minute in panel 10 I thought troll king had a really really long neck

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Wonder if I can fit in a few more close ups of someones eyes so I dont have to draw the bodies.

Yup.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Thoughs eyes...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Simmerl posted:

Mario! :ohdear:

Ha, got confused because I was reading it right to left. Get out of this anime hole, lazerbot!

reinardus vulpes
Nov 5, 2010

de cele amor Dieus me gart

Shageletic posted:

Get out of this anime hole, lazerbot!

You're better than this, Lazerbot! We need more dialogue!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

POINDEXTRE posted:

You're better than this, Lazerbot! We need more dialogue!

Let Lazerbot do his thing.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

chill your pills everyone

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Man, Mario's going down like a bitch. If I were writing it I'd have had Mario be on the offensive but Shadow come in and screw things up again since it seems to make more sense thematically.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
These last couple pages have been absolute poo poo for avatar potential. :colbert:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Well, if reading comics has taught me anything, now that Troll King has the robot arm, the only way for the Slaiyers/Team Silver/Tails to beat him is to all attack him at once so his copy power overloads itself.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Speedboat Jones posted:

It would be a breakthrough in international copyright law. All these intellectual properties under one roof, and their owners all just come together in spite of who gets paid or not, because the soul of this work of art is what's really important. :911:

Who Framed Shadow the Hedgehog

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

Man, Mario's going down like a bitch. If I were writing it I'd have had Mario be on the offensive but Shadow come in and screw things up again since it seems to make more sense thematically.

This is what I was really hoping for too, but there's still a chance he'll do it, I hope.

It'd be pretty weird if Shadow and Bowser make elaborate plans to kill Mario only to just find out "oh, the Troll King got him first. Oh well"

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPZ5p8UTUk
Tadaaaaaa~~~! Chapter 2, Part 2!
This time, with music from Naruto, Bleach, and American DBZ! It's so dramatic now.

I'm probably gonna go back and add music to the previous videos and re-upload them when I get a chance, too.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

JazzFlight posted:

This time, with music from Naruto, Bleach, and American DBZ! It's so dramatic now.

I'm probably gonna go back and add music to the previous videos and re-upload them when I get a chance, too.

I cracked up at 5:52. It's like I was actually watching Bleach!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

TwoPair posted:

I cracked up at 5:52. It's like I was actually watching Bleach!
They use that song so drat much in that show that it was the first thing that came to mind when I needed a "sad song."

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
I just have to say that Aramek, you talented son of a bitch, I love your voice acting. As much as I look forward to lazerbots updates, there nothing compared to an Aramek update. Your voices add another glorious dimension to TGT.

Tacostein fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Apr 21, 2012

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
That's awesome, especially with music! I personally prefer Chaos Theory 's Bugs Bunny though.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The idea of staging a fake Justin Bieber Bever concert to draw in trolls is still the best thing.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The only thing I didn't like about that video is that you didn't use that one guy who recorded all of Bugs' lines. :colbert:

I lost it at dammt, I didn't listen to Aramek just so I could get the full experience from the video.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

nexus6 posted:

That's awesome, especially with music! I personally prefer Chaos Theory 's Bugs Bunny though.

Wrist Watch posted:

The only thing I didn't like about that video is that you didn't use that one guy who recorded all of Bugs' lines. :colbert:
I definitely agree with you guys that Chaos Theory did an amazing job as Bugs Bunny. If Aramek hadn't continued, I probably would have used a combination of myself and others to fill in. Since Aramek submitted chapter 2, I wanted to keep a unified feel to the whole series and kept to a single voice actor.

This being said, I think there's still a ton of possibility for other fan-created content for (as it's being referred to by its creator) "TGT". In fact, the next thing I'm planning on making is a music video for my Chapter 2 song.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

You're a loving star, you know that?

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

nerdbot posted:

The idea of staging a fake Justin Bieber Bever concert to draw in trolls is still the best thing.

I still love the part where the troll is like "I read Bever's blog."

JazzFlight posted:

I definitely agree with you guys that Chaos Theory did an amazing job as Bugs Bunny. If Aramek hadn't continued, I probably would have used a combination of myself and others to fill in. Since Aramek submitted chapter 2, I wanted to keep a unified feel to the whole series and kept to a single voice actor.

If only Aramek kept a unified voice for Silver. :colbert:

Still love your work, Aramek. Sure, Silver sounds different, but I loved everything else. Bowser is great, I love the way his whole scene plays out.

Edit: My favorite line is the one where Mario tells Luigi they aren't super heroes. I break out laughing every time. The delivery there is perfect, Aramek. :)

ZuljinRaynor fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Apr 21, 2012

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Aramek's impression of Robotnik's voice from the 3D Sonic games is incredible.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

JazzFlight, between your Gankutsuou avatar, Sagan quote and amazing musical recaps, you've rocketed up to my favorite poster on these forums. :allears:

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

These last couple pages have been absolute poo poo for avatar potential. :colbert:

Although your current avatar is quite beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

athena posted:

thoughs teeth