Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

simplefish posted:

Wait, how does Mario actually use the stars? Does he have to eat them or something? Because all we saw when he used it the first time was Mario pulling it out of the bag, and then it cut away. The second time, he pulls it out of the bag, and it's in his hand, and... he gets Word-of-Death'd. If all he has to do is make a conscious decision to use it while touching it, why'd he pull the star out of the bag at all? Why not just put his hand in and think?

Suppository. Just be glad Lazerbot didn't illustrate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I think that is the best possible answer that I never hoped for.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
He's been near to much rape in his lifetime as it is.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

PalmTreeFun posted:

I'd love to see a fan version of the whole comic where the art, spelling, and grammar is decent/good throughout the whole thing just for shits and giggles. Or just one chapter.

Part of me wants to see this as well, but I worry that the magic would be lost in the transition.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Zoinker posted:

Part of me wants to see this as well, but I worry that the magic would be lost in the transition.

Yeah, that's half of the appeal.

The other half, of course, is that this comic is basically the insane poo poo you did with your action figures as a kid put into a readable medium.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

rudecyrus posted:

I hope we get less fighting in the next chapter, because this one was pretty bland.

The Mario vs. Luigi fight early on wasn't so bad, but it also didn't last the entire chapter.

I agree that this dragged on a bit, comic fights in general are best if they are short and to the point. But I think the Kario backstory more than justified the entire chapter.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mario crushes them in his fist to get stardust, makes him all sparkly

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

NTT posted:

Holy poo poo this thread got moved I knew it.

I loving knew it and I almost missed out.

On the bright side, like 9 page binge!

thoughs stars

Hey you, are you still ganna do a song for the album?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Speedboat Jones posted:

This is awesome. Lazerbot has fans and loves them.

Troll's got a severe case of Cable eye.

nexus6 posted:

I started making a fanart of my own although I haven't drawn anything in years. Lazerbot, thanks for rekindling my passion.

Going full blown DBZ, huh? It works.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A double dose of TGT.

Looks like Mario lives, but I doubt he will be fighting again soon. Maybe he will warn the others?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

it's not the time to play
music mario!

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Since he was threatening to use the word of death if Mario grabbed another star... why didn't he just use it when the tornado was taking Mario away. Suspension of disbelief broken.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

simplefish posted:

it's not the time to play
music mario!

I loved it. I love that the King Troll thought Mario just wanted to serenade him.

E:

The Super-Id posted:

Since he was threatening to use the word of death if Mario grabbed another star... why didn't he just use it when the tornado was taking Mario away. Suspension of disbelief broken.

He couldn't move, so it'd be a waste of a word of death. Mario would just be screaming in pain but he'd get warped away anyway. King Troll couldn't do poo poo once Mario started the warp, basically.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The Super-Id posted:

The wind woulda dispersed it?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
he better hope we dont meat
again because next time

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Lazerbot! :allears:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I also love that Emo Troll was just there the entire time. Watching in silence.

I kind of want to know more about Emo Troll. What's his deal? How did he get in so tight with the trolls?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Finally. This fight was starting to drag on, but now i have fresh hopes again. I will chill my pill.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

The Super-Id posted:

Tornadoes are loud, the Troll King was surprised, the Troll King couldn't move, the Troll King wanted to learn about Mario's powers, and the Troll King didn't even seem to comprehend that Mario was escaping until he already was far away. Take your pick. :colbert:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The flute! I wouldn't have even thought of the flute! Brilliant.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Macaluso posted:

The flute! I wouldn't have even thought of the flute! Brilliant.

Well of course you wouldn't, who saves those things?

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Mystic_Squid posted:

I unconsciously read Mario's whistling as the Mario 3/Zelda Warp Whistle sound effect.

Well poo poo, I didn't think it'd actually come to this.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Awesome. Mario lives to see another day. Well, figuratively speaking.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Sure hope that Starman disappears like the ones in the game. Invincible Troll King would not be a fun thing.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I wonder which world mario is warping to... :iiam:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Hopefully not pipe world, gently caress that world. I could never beat the later levels as a kid.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

ComradeCosmobot posted:

he better hope we dont meat
again because next time

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Lazerbot! :allears:

I've gotten so used to the comic's incorrect words that I totally passed by this one.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mystic_Squid posted:

I unconsciously read Mario's whistling as the Mario 3/Zelda Warp Whistle sound effect.

Holy poo poo, me too!! :tviv:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Notes:

1) What is it with trolls and raping dogs?

2) I also expected all the training happening off-screen, but now I'm excited we are going to learn the strengths and abilities of Ronald, "Cheeto Man" and the others.

3) Fudd haven't threw away Bugs' and Daffy's corpses. Did he drag them everywhere?

In case you a are worried:

DA member therealkap posted:

The best part of waking up is finding 3 new pages of TGT. Oh, and do I see the guy with an underbite doing something nasty with Rob?

lazerbot posted:

lol no nasty just lack of room and there sleeping by each other

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Apr 25, 2012

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
God drat I love Lazerbot so much. I hope he has himself a hot pocket.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What is that gun shooting? Spinning tops? Morning Stars? :iiam:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Who in the group wears blue pants and green boots?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Calico Heart posted:

Hey you, are you still ganna do a song for the album?

I'm going through my last 3 weeks of college right now, and finals and poo poo are killing me, so either I'll have enough free time and it will be done by then or it won't, but bet on it happening. Just not today.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Gaseous Snake posted:

I'm hoping it's just Captain Falcon wearing completely wrong clothing.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
The newest page is better than the entire Mario vs. Troll King fight combined. It's just pure gold right from the first words out of Woodstock's mouth. I can't wait to see Tails training with all the other Defenders.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Gaseous Snake posted:

Elmer's hoes, because he is a pimp.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Hahaha I wasn't expecting Mario to survive. Good show lazerbot.

So does the word of death completely blinds him? Mario's going to come back as Zaitoichi, isn't he?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Gaseous Snake posted:

It's Big Nose Troll, as seen in the last panel here:

I guess thoughs->
guys are roomy's?

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012
I love how completely uninterested Tails looks right after Woodstock tells him that Snoopy was hosed to death. No look of disgust or sympathy, just a bored "What are you gonna teach me"

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Canadian Surf Club posted:

there's some gold in here

and this is essentially what Alan Moore did with Watchmen.

Please elaborate on the Alan Moore statement. I am not doubting the voracity of it, merely wondering how exactly he did this, and how I may find amusement in such a fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Gaseous Snake posted:

Hulk?