Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I refuse to believe that this is real. There is no way someone can misspell "coincidence" as "quintessence" (around when Tails meets the defenders).

It's us, we were the ones getting trolled :negative:

He plugged it in to spell check, and whatever it was he typed up was corrected to quintessence rather than coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
The quintessence line is probably my favorite quote from the Tails Gets Trolled saga (TTGTS).

Oh lord, I didn't notice that it was "meating" as opposed to "meeting". I do wonder what Tails and Pacman "meating" looks like, and why it's not significant.
VVVVVVVV

Tacostein fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Apr 25, 2012

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Agreed.

quote:

it is was
not a
Quintessen=>
=>ce
us
meating
today

It doesn't get any better than that.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I refuse to believe that this is real. There is no way someone can misspell "coincidence" as "quintessence" (around when Tails meets the defenders).

I wanna know how messed up his original spelling was that the spell check went, "Hmm... You must mean quintessence!"

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
Maybe he thought it was "quincidence" and that's what it corrected to. :v:

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Stele007 posted:

I can't believe that fight ended without any consequences, but having so many panels all of a sudden makes up for it.

Seriously though... that was just a huge waste of time.

While not much, we did at least learn that the star power-up is capable of inflicting what appears to be serious harm to the otherwise impervious bad guy. Scared him bad enough to whip out the big guns and would have won had it not been for the flute.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Goddamnit, I'm on the edge of my seat right now, waiting for the next update. Is Fudd going to get shot for waking up in the middle of a home invasion? Is he going to blow these three trolls away like they were nothing? Is there going to be some sort of Tarantino/Woo-style standoff?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Young Freud posted:

Goddamnit, I'm on the edge of my seat right now, waiting for the next update. Is Fudd going to get shot for waking up in the middle of a home invasion? Is he going to blow these three trolls away like they were nothing? Is there going to be some sort of Tarantino/Woo-style standoff?
Lazerbot seriously turned this whole series around, back to where it needed to be.
I'm on pins and needles just like you.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Or is it Sputnik posted:

It's us, we were the ones getting trolled :negative:

I'm pretty sure there's a large portion of us who are in your shoes, but drat, this troll is elaborate enough to make me love it regardless.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Ladies and gentlemen, there are moments in the Tails Gets Trolled saga that you simply do not believe when you see them. Those magic, astounding moments such as the reveal of Bugs and Daffy, and the Dragonborn arc, that transcend our stupid, fishy brains. I now present to you one of those moments:

I like how Lazey-B (new affectionate devotee title) seemingly answered our questions of why Silver doesn't just stop the bullets.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Elmer what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow
:stare:

And like that I'm in love with the comic again.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

So what's Elmer's deal? Satan powers, some anime poo poo, what? I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE GUYS

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Tails Gets Trolled
or
Well I certainly didn't expect that to happen: The Comic.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Oh god oh GOD. why am I unironically enjoying this now :ohdear:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
What the gently caress is about to go down? I'm scared.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Oh my god Elmer kick some rear end.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

Silver, with Blaze by his side and Rob and Elmer as his muscle, will rule the world.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

:aaa: I hope Elmer finds a troll mask and starts giving some lovely alter-ego commentary to what he is about to do.

e: Elmer looks like he has no idea what the gently caress is going on with his hands either.

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 26, 2012

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Nah man, Tails will go through his real intense training of villains and it will be no quintessence that he will be number one.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Well I certainly didn't see THAT coming

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Of all the things I thought were about to happen, this is most certainly not one of them.

Jesus.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
:stare:

What the fuuucckkkkk?

Hallgerd
Dec 10, 2011

Suzuki Method posted:

e: Elmer looks like he has no idea what the gently caress is going on with his hands either.

He pretty much always looks/acts confused though, how can you tell?

Maybe the ghosts of Daffy and Bugs have possessed his hands. I would appreciate that.

stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
That came out of loving NOWHERE and holy poo poo it's hilarious, I haven't laughed this long in ages

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
...What the gently caress??
Is Elmer Fudd going to turn into a demon now?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

whats
going on?

e: fixed small problem in final gif frame.

simplefish fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 26, 2012

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

This comic is loving incredible

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Is Elmer a necromancer? Is he going to resurrect Bugs and Daffy and that's why he kept the bodies? :aaaaa:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Don't gently caress with the Fudd.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
What the fuuuuuuuck, Fudd!

I am at the edge of my seat and I have no idea what is going to happen.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Young Freud posted:

Calico Heart posted:

:tviv:

HOLY poo poo. WHAT THE gently caress!

I was not expecting any of this! :psyboom:

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Bilal posted:

Is Elmer a necromancer? Is he going to resurrect Bugs and Daffy and that's why he kept the bodies? :aaaaa:

Wow I really hope so.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Fudd has the un-stigmata :allears:

The last chapter dragged on too long, but all of this is solid gold.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is even way more out of left field than Rob the Earless Dragonborn.

I, too, am voting for zombie Bugs and Daff.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Well Fud is loving Pinhead it seems. Jesus Wept.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Holy poo poo this is insane. Also, he was picking his nose with those hands just moments ago. Maybe he has satanic boogers.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Bilal posted:

I was thinking this. I am starry-eyed and rose-tinted and oh my God I love this comic

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I guess that's how Fudd survived all those times that Bugs led him into bottomless pits and all the other things that should have killed him over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
The. gently caress?

I just love his expression in the last panel, that look of quiet resignation. As if he was hoping against hope that he wouldn't have to resort to his Demonic Blood-Magic. But now he knows better. His friend's lives will only be saved at the cost of his eternal soul. And once the deed is done and while his very essence is being torn out of his mortal coil by the specters of the nine hells, he bids his cherished companions a final farewell with a forlorn smile on his face.

"Eawn it, you guise. Eawn it."