Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Given that Daffy has a poo poo eating grin in that last panel, I can't help but read that last panel like he's expecting them of throwing him a surprise birthday or bachelor party or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

simplefish posted:

Oh please don't make emo troll a rapist.

I'm betting on a lobotomy. It'd explain the blank expression hes had.

simplefish posted:

Also, the backs of Elmer's hands now have "N" written on them.

It was like that in the previous page, too. The symbol changed from a pentagram to an N as he animated Bugs and Daffy.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Fudd ate part of their brains? :psyduck:

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm betting on a lobotomy. It'd explain the blank expression hes had.

It was like that in the previous page, too. The symbol changed from a pentagram to an N as he animated Bugs and Daffy.

Actually from the looks of it, it's an N on the back, but on the palm it's the star! :eng101:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I love how we were debating DnD necromancer or Naruto puppeteer and lazerbot blinds sides us with Hero's Sylar.

I also appreciate how Elmer ate their brains, despite not being hungry for duck or wabbit. It was his solemn duty, not some frivolous pleasure.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Apr 26, 2012

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Elmer Fudd is the coolest loving dude

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Remember that time Elmer Fudd ate a piece of Bugs Bunny's brain?

:wtc:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Is Elmer supposed to be Sylar from Heroes?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

HorseRenoir posted:

Is Elmer supposed to be Sylar from Heroes?

Sylar never ate the brains did he? I thought his power was the ability to see how things worked. He just cut off the top of their heads, looked at their brains, and then knew how to do their power. Like how he could fix clocks so well just by looking at them.

Could have been way off though. I only watched the first two seasons too so it could have been revealed for all I know.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

FrenchToasty posted:

Sylar never ate the brains did he? I thought his power was the ability to see how things worked. He just cut off the top of their heads, looked at their brains, and then knew how to do their power. Like how he could fix clocks so well just by looking at them.

Could have been way off though. I only watched the first two seasons too so it could have been revealed for all I know.

You're right, there was a later scene where we see him cut someone's head open and examine their brains. And Claire asks him if he eats the brains and he says "That's disgusting."

Man that show was so loving terrible

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Jesus Christ. Fudd eats brains now, and I'm getting daffy was lobotanized, not raped.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Daffy wasn't lobotomized. In Bugs's memories he's got the same glassy-eyed face by default. He's just high as poo poo on Knuckle's smart weed.

All the trolls did was beat the poo poo out of him (and possibly Troll Son did schticky to him)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Yeah, sorry guys but Daffy had that thousand-yard stare at the Justin Bever concert because he left his body during the rape and never came back. Shadow killing him was a kindness.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
By the way, I think Troll Son is the only one that rapes people. Most of the other trolls appear to be in monogamous homosexual relationships.

Now that I think about it, there are more gay people in this comic than heterosexuals...

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Elmer Fudd ate their brains.

I am speechless.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

visceril posted:

By the way, I think Troll Son is the only one that rapes people. Most of the other trolls appear to be in monogamous homosexual relationships.

Now that I think about it, there are more gay people in this comic than heterosexuals...

Come to think of it, have we ever seen any female trolls in the comic?

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Zoinker posted:

Troll King's wife.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
And Mario's and Luigi's mother, who is Kario's wife.

I mean was,
There Dea->
d.

Tacostein fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Apr 26, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Sonic and Amy
Silver and Blaze
Knuckles and Rouge (And DK)
Kario and wife
Troll King and Wife

Also I don't know if there are that many actual gay couples. I just think "gay" is thrown around a lot.

Zoinker posted:

shut up
you dont know
poo poo about t=>
=>rolls

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

rudecyrus posted:

Elmer Fudd ate their brains.

I am speechless.

Pretty much this. I was reading the comic and then thought "Wait, what is he putting in his mouth there? Hang on a second... Oh. My. God. :psyduck: Elmer Fudd just ate part of their brains in order to access their memories. :psyboom:"

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Just when I think this series couldn't possibly get more insane something...

something...

THIS loving SERIES. :stare:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
It just keeps on delivering the crazy!

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Zoinker posted:

I'm so mad I'm gonna have sex with my boyfriend so I won't be so mad.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm just waiting for Knuckles' return when it's revealed that his smart weed actually does make him a loving genius.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
I love how all of the other action is suspended. I can easily imagine everyone else in the room is just watching Elmer not knowing what the gently caress.

Which is a good literary device because that's exactly what we're all doing.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Knuckles is amazing in every scene he is in. Though maybe it's because Aramek's portrayal of Knuckles is so amazing.

The part in Chapter Two where he tells Tails that Tails hosed up is so good.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Well alright that was actually kind of gross.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

What in the gently caress? This is the greatest thing. Holy poo poo, Fudd is the best.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

HIS NAME IS ALEX!!!

I audibly went "noooooo" when buddy troll died. I kinda liked him. His decapitated head has a smaller neck than his body. . .

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
No, not that troll. :(

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Godspeed, Massive Underbite Troll.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
im not falling
for it!!! tit face

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Stupid troll! More dead bodies just mean more soldiers for the necromancer! Unless the body require a head to function. Or maybe he can make the corpse blow up.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

drat, I was actually interested in how that troll would react to Silver's true identity.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Lazerbot is some kind of writing god. He made Silver one of my favorite sonic characters, made Elmer Motherfucking Fudd a badass, and made me weep for an unnamed side character.

Lazerbot deserves a Nobel Prize

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Calico Heart posted:

His decapitated head has a smaller neck than his body. . .

Nah, it's all perspective man. The body is closer to us.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Elmer said it best.
im starting to get sad

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo "tit face"

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
I hope that Fudd's necromancy actually revived Bugs and Daffy. Then their wounds could heal and then they can get rid of those nasty bullet holes and Daffy's bloody eye. That poo poo is creepy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

It's not what I expected but I knew it would happen all along.

Full size here: http://i.imgur.com/2VuXO.jpg