Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

FrenchToasty posted:

Nah, it's all perspective man. The body is closer to us.

Not if those blood lines are any indication mister!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Gary2863 posted:

It's not what I expected but I knew it would happen all along.

Full size here: http://i.imgur.com/2VuXO.jpg

Goddamn you pretty much called it exactly.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love that Elmer's only really doing it out of necessity. He doesn't have anything against Bugs and Daffy, he feels bad for them.

He's such a gentle Necromancer.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
AHHHHHHHH
SOMEONE
HE1P ME!!!!!

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

At this point, the weirdest thing is that Lazerbot is doing far, far more interesting things with the Looney Tunes characters than Warner Bros. has been doing in the past seventeen odd years.
:psyduck:

(Anyone else have the climactic music from "What's Opera, Doc" in their heads?)

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

This is nearly the happiest that Elmer has looked all comic.

e: actually, anyone else think he looks like :unsmith:?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Um, the troll is pretty clearly 'falling' for it in that panel, I'll have you know. He's practically horizontal.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Unnamed underbite troll was my favorite of the trolls. :smith:

Lazerbot, if you're reading this, you're writing pure gold here man. You're able to make me feel for these characters. I am actually sad that the unnamed underbite troll died. Bravo, sir. :golfclap:

Edit: Why is it that whenever someone dies, someone else always comes out as being gay for the departed? I'm seeing it happen a lot, with the smaller trolls.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Oh god, not Underbite Guy!

I'm... kind of upset about this.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Noooooooo, he was a good troll and friend.

Good night sweet prince.

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012
If zombie Bugs and Daffy can battle on their own, I wonder if they'd be affected by the Words of Death?

Also, I like that fact that even though the Troll King has now been completely revealed and has lost all his mystique - he's just a shaggy-haired anime - this isn't how he appears in Daffy's memories. Daffy saw and remembers the Troll King as a creepy, sinister presence in the shadows, which was all that *we* could see in the first chapters. It's a strange little detail that really sells it to me.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Spaceman One posted:

If zombie Bugs and Daffy can battle on their own, I wonder if they'd be affected by the Words of Death?

Also, I like that fact that even though the Troll King has now been completely revealed and has lost all his mystique - he's just a shaggy-haired anime - this isn't how he appears in Daffy's memories. Daffy saw and remembers the Troll King as a creepy, sinister presence in the shadows, which was all that *we* could see in the first chapters. It's a strange little detail that really sells it to me.

We see that because lazerbot likes to draw only eyes every chance he can because drawing not-eyes is hard. I mean eyes is just lines and dots that's easy.

Seriously go back through the comic. Like 1 in 4 panels are close ups of the eyes, 1 in 3 in fight scenes.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Nilbop posted:

We see that because lazerbot likes to draw only eyes every chance he can because drawing not-eyes is hard. I mean eyes is just lines and dots that's easy.

Seriously go back through the comic. Like 1 in 4 panels are close ups of the eyes, 1 in 3 in fight scenes.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Nilbop posted:

For any other artist I'd find this terrible, but for Lazerbot the extreme eyeball closeups feels like part of the charm, especially since THOUGHS EYES

Backweb posted:

Edit: Why is it that whenever someone dies, someone else always comes out as being gay for the departed? I'm seeing it happen a lot, with the smaller trolls.

Though this is definitely a trend regardless, I had taken it as the trolls just trolling Underbite Troll and Big Nose Troll rather than them actually being together.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He hasn't even used his Fallout gun yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYOOJcHfQok

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

thats not the only
thing thats bigger

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
I just loving love how horrified Rob looks. The poo poo he's seen this week even shakes a Dragonborn.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
okie dokie
silver

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Thank God, for a second I thought Fudd had blown Rob's head off.

Also, Elmer Fudd is a necromancer who gets erections at the sight of wanton destruction. At least I think that was a dick joke.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Yes, because you spent so much time planing, Silver.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
And they go back into his death sack. That just makes it all the more creepy
edit: "ducky" :stare:

Squallege fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Apr 27, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Gaseous Snake posted:

I love the look on their faces, too. Like "Okay, show's over. Back in the bag."

And Silver doesn't even seem shaken by any of this.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

Gaseous Snake posted:

It's even better if you imagine Fudd's classic laugh after that sentence.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

nerdbot posted:

I love the look on their faces, too. Like "Okay, show's over. Back in the bag."

And Silver doesn't even seem shaken by any of this.

In fact he's annoyed with himself for not predicting that Elmer Fudd would turn out to be a necromancer who carries the corpses of his enemies around in a burlap sack to raise as grisly soldiers.

Probably because of all the planning he did.

Also there's been like 3 gunshots and Blaze is still in her room going doop-de-doop at least I'm safe from rape here.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Nilbop posted:

In fact he's annoyed with himself for not predicting that Elmer Fudd would turn out to be a necromancer who carries the corpses of his enemies around in a burlap sack to raise as grisly soldiers.

Also there's been like 3 gunshots and Blaze is still in her room going doop-de-doop at least I'm safe from rape here.

For as often as Blaze has had to blatantly sit out the action, I am really hoping he's building up to an amazing instance of pyromania from her.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Nilbop posted:

It's really funny because by all rights Blaze should be as powerful as Silver.

Then again Elmer Fudd is a necromancer so I guess anything goes.

I don't think I'll ever get over that Elmer Fudd is a necromancer. I'm going to think of this every time I see Looney Tunes.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Nilbop posted:

I'm guessing the trolls kidnapped her forcing Silver, Rob and Fudd to try to save her. On the way, they either: 1) meet up with Hulk for no apparent reason and join forces; or 2) meet up with Mario and either become allies or fight each other.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The real question: Why doesn't Elmer save the underbite troll's corpse and allow his army to grow stronger?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

nerdbot posted:

The real question: Why doesn't Elmer save the underbite troll's corpse and allow his army to grow stronger?

His demon powers only work on duckies and wabbits.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

derp posted:

His demon powers only work on duckies and wabbits.

I'm guessing they have to have their heads attached so he can eat their brains and what not.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Georgia Peach posted:

I'm guessing they have to have their heads attached so he can eat their brains and what not.

Yeah, but Bugs's head was not NEARLY this in-tact when he died! Surely Elmer can do whatever he did to Bugs to fix the decapitation issue.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I laughed until I cried in this chapter.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

should of

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Dresh posted:

For as often as Blaze has had to blatantly sit out the action, I am really hoping he's building up to an amazing instance of pyromania from her.

Let's not even get started on his use of female characters.

This poo poo is far more entertaining than it has any right to be. Watch when Lazerbot turns out to be an actual novelist, and this is some psychological experiment. Are we the trolls or the trolled?

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

StealthArcher posted:

Noooooooo, he was a good troll and friend.

Good night sweet prince.

Underbite Troll Memorial Post

You literally made
Adolf Hitler get off
his dick-throne in the
midst of the flames
of Hell, walk into the
bathroom, and sob
quietly in the corner
of a shower. He held
a bottle of cheap
whiskey in his
shaking hand, no
longer secure in his
position as world's
least likable human
being.

RIP

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
"elmer fud forget about the other trolls"

I'm imagining Silver saying that like he's scolding his son. The way the characters talk's just something special.

Also I'm nthing the goodbyes to underbite troll.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
This team really is the most shockingly effective group of characters in the entire comic. Rob is a dragonborn, Silver has his magic powers, and Elmer is not only armed and dangerous, but is also a necromancer walking around with two corpses that he's clearly been saving to use as weapons. I bet Blaze has some great power up her sleeve as well.

Compare to Mario, who is powerful but only has Yoshi as an ally, Shadow who has the remnants of the Troll Slaiyers backing him up but they're clearly all dumb as poo poo, and Tails who is currently being mentored by Woodstock of all people.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
You forget that Tails has Batman and Sifu Cheeto Man to teach him the art of Troll Slaying.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.

EndOfTheWorld posted:

You forget that Tails has Batman and Sifu Cheeto Man to teach him the art of Troll Slaying.

Troll Slaiying :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Batman doesn't really do the whole slaying thing though, unless we're talking early golden era or Tim Burton's Batman.