Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

Zoinker posted:

Batman doesn't really do the whole slaying thing though, unless we're talking early golden era or Tim Burton's Batman.

I think if there's one thing we can count on, it's that any and all canon for these characters is being ignored.

Elmer Fudd is a necromancer who eats brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Chexoid posted:

I think if there's one thing we can count on, it's that any and all canon for these characters is being ignored.

gently caress that, TGT is canon.

Hallgerd
Dec 10, 2011

Chexoid posted:

That, or he's managed to glimpse subtext that has bypassed generations in the old Looney Tunes cartoons.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

If it isn't revealed that Joe Chill was actually a troll I will be really disappointed. Or at least a "TROLLS KILLED MY PARENTS" line.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
I'm personally looking forward to Tails training with Hello Kitty.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

nerdbot posted:

If it isn't revealed that Joe Chill was actually a troll I will be really disappointed. Or at least a "TROLLS KILLED MY PARENTS" line.

"You see Commissioner Gordon, after Trolls killed Robin AND Batgirl, I realized peace ain't poo poo! "

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Batman lerned that villains is the anser.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
Trolls are a
cowardly and
superstiti <=
ous lots!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
The Joker is pretty much the ultimate troll.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

I'll admit I, like many others, was ready to jump ship after that Mario fight kept dragging on. But oh my god, the insanity is back in such a glorious way.

Part of me wishes Daffy and Bugs weren't just puppets though, I miss those guys.

Check out Death Springs, my free webcomic updated every Thursday!

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Rustie posted:

I'll admit I, like many others, was ready to jump ship after that Mario fight kept dragging on. But oh my god, the insanity is back in such a glorious way.

Part of me wishes Daffy and Bugs weren't just puppets though, I miss those guys.

Personally, I don't like that Robotnik got taken out so early. I feel like there could've been a lot of potential in his character.

But that's the drama of this thing!

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
While Teemo's death was hilarious, I wish he'd got a chance to actually do something. I mean, pull him out of the comic and you don't lose anything except a hilarious Knuckles moment.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Rustie posted:

Hey, we don't know how Elmer's necromancy works just yet. Maybe they're not just meat puppets, maybe they get to maintain their personalities. A man can dream...

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
I wonder what thought process leads Lazerbot to give characters like Elmer Fudd necromantic powers. Because it owns.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Vogon Poet posted:

I'm personally looking forward to Tails training with Hello Kitty.

I want to see what Arthur the Aardvark could possibly teach him. I HAVE TO KNOW.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I don't get people saying they were ready to jump ship with the Mario fight. I mean, we get six chapters of magic and a chapter labelled specifically AS a fight is enough to turn you off for good? For shame!

I'd like to bring everyones attention to what Lazey B just posted:

Biting satire? The only thing I can think of is the whole baby-dangling thing, but like... That was yeas ago, man.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
That and there is a Rafiki toy that adds another dimension to the Michael Jackson/Rafiki lien.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKnHfDkmis

Teemo's whole purpose was to be launched from the canan. I see it as a critique of the insignificance of ones existence.

"dude i have a plan to
stop the trolls once
and for all and this
may sound stupid but
follow me with it. ok
you know that teemo
is able to get penta
kills. so why don't we
put him in a canan
and shoot him into
the trolls base where
ever it is and let him
kill all of them. its
so perfect that it
can't go wrong"

Everyone thinks this plan of Shadow's Knuckle's is a horrible idea, except Teemo. He seems to feign ignorance of the plan's consequences.
However, I think he's conscious of his fate. He wants to go out with a bang, marking his presence before he disappears.
One could say Teemo seems to hold dear to Neil Young's words:
"It's better to burn out than to fade away."

Just look at his enthusiasm when hearing the plan.

"i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life"

He know's he's about to die, and yet he embraces it.

Seriously though, I think this comic is more thought out than we give it credit of being.

Tacostein fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 28, 2012

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Tacostein posted:

Everyone thinks this plan of Shadow's is a horrible idea, except Teemo. He seems to feign ignorance of the plan's consequences.
However, I think he's conscious of his fate. He wants to go out with a bang, marking his presence before he disappears.
One could say Teemo seems to hold dear to Neil Young's words:
"It's better to burn out than to fade away."

Just look at his enthusiasm when hearing the plan.

"i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life"

He know's he's about to die, and yet he embraces it.

Seriously though, I think this comic is more thought out than we give it credit of being.

That was Knuckle's plan (right before he left to smoke his smart weed).

e: This was Shadow's reaction:

Narmi fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Apr 27, 2012

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Damnit double post. I guess I REALLY need to smoke my smart weed.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,

Narmi posted:

That was Knuckle's plan (right before he left to smoke his smart weed).
Sorry, my bad. I need to start smoking my smart weed before posting.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Teemo's death is kind of funny in that his play style in LoL is the use of guerrilla tactics to scout and interfere with the enemy's strategy, yet his death was loud and stupid.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Tacostein posted:

Sorry, my bad. I need to start smoking my smart weed before posting.

Apologizing for double posting is whatever, but now you don't have content in EITHER post. :v:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Unguided posted:

Teemo's death is kind of funny in that his play style in LoL is the use of guerrilla tactics to scout and interfere with the enemy's strategy, yet his death was loud and stupid.

If you've ever played with a bad Teemo, you'll realize that "Thought he could kill everyone by himself, shot in at super speed and exploded" is pretty accurate for the death of Teemo.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Rest in peace, Underbite Troll. Somewhere in Hell, Hitler is ready to share his booze with you.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

"You literally made Adolf Hitler get off his dick-throne in the midst of the flames of Hell, walk into the bathroom, and sob quietly in the corner of a shower."

This is like witnessing the birth of the universe.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

He has no ears, but he has a nose.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Oh no, Elmer :( Hopefully the power of his second cock will keep him safe.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

gently caress him up, Rob.

Wait I thought he was smelling the dude coming there but going by thoughs eyes maybe silver farted or something I dunno.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
Is Rob smelling Blaze's rear end/lady bits?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I'm confused. Blaze smells fishy? Fishier than a dead wabbit and ducky? Man that must be one strong aroma.

Also, I love the troll king's "HOLY poo poo" eyes.

And did we ever establish how the Troll King knows Silver's name?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Pretty sure he's smelling the dead bodies rotting in a sack, you guys

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Seriously though it's like he's just checking out her rear end and then he's all "woah what's THAT funky stank?"

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

When he mentioned Elmer Fudd I had a legit oh god its all coming together moment.

Nilbop posted:

Seriously though it's like he's just checking out her rear end and then he's all "woah what's THAT funky stank?"

Oh my God, thank you.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I seriously want to see this white-haired guy die because the heroes haven't really had a single victory against any "major" trolls yet.

But since we haven't seen him in action and the Troll King's evil plot has to advance for the narrative's sake, I guess there's not much else that can happen.

E: ...but can Elmer really resurrect the dead? I have a feeling if they get Elmer it's just going to be another situation like the "make him a android Heimerdinger" thing.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Maybe he can smell the ozone from the electric man closing in on them! :ohdear:

Or Blaze the Cat just ripped a silent but deadly.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

You know, now I think about it, those are some awfully stoic looking trolls, I -

wait

electric troll has a thunderbolt beard

I loving love you Lazerbot

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Calico Heart posted:

You know, now I think about it, those are some awfully stoic looking trolls, I -

wait

electric troll has a thunderbolt beard

I loving love you Lazerbot

They should trick him into a phone and leave it on hold until the heroes soak the trolls in water and have him zap them!

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Or Blaze the Cat just ripped a silent but deadly.

What makes TGT so amazing is that there's a non-zero chance that is is actually what happened.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

nerdbot posted:

I seriously want to see this white-haired guy die because the heroes haven't really had a single victory against any "major" trolls yet.

But since we haven't seen him in action and the Troll King's evil plot has to advance for the narrative's sake, I guess there's not much else that can happen.

E: ...but can Elmer really resurrect the dead? I have a feeling if they get Elmer it's just going to be another situation like the "make him a android Heimerdinger" thing.

Elmer can eat brains to steal memories. Maybe that will be sufficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Also I love how it's up in the air about what actually loving constitutes a troll now