Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Tengames posted:

and he started to feel sad, meaning he wasn't as neutural,meaning when he had those corpses kicking rear end, he wasn't using his full power. Lazerbot is a genius.
nah man when he felt sad he had to feel happy simultaneously to remain neutral. Hence, the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
This is probably the best deconstruction of the classic "one cartoon character wishes to kill another" trope I've ever seen.

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012

withheldmcfakename posted:

The five of them went out drinking? Elmer, Coyote, Sylvester, Tom and....is it time to open up the pool on the last Neutral?

I'm going for Yosemite Sam like someone said upthread, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another curveball (like perhaps an existing character?).

I'm going to say Pepe Le Pew, carrying around the body of the cat he was always trying to seduce. lazerbot is not afraid to broach these delicate issues of gender inequality and institutionalized violence.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Zen necromancers?

A couple people said that Hello Kitty showed up earlier but I must have missed it but, I wonder if she would be a good necromancer. No conflict, no emotions, not even a mouth to express them with her whole existence is just standing there and being cute.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

quote:

we can only bring back
bodies that have the head
connected to there bodie.
if the head happen to be
severed the body would
be useless.
Lest we forget...

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I just realised Troll King didn't pull Sonic's head off, he just squeezed his neck so it loving popped off like a cork. That's pretty Brutal

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

total agreement posted:

HOLY poo poo

Doesn't Wile know that Rob doesn't "have loving ears"?

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Apr 29, 2012

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
This is insane. How many more groups can L-bot create? This is like one of those really long fantasy stories where halfway through the fifth 1200-page book all the characters from the beginning are all split up and in different places.

We've got Shadow and Knuckles and the Troll Slaiyers, whose numbers are pretty thin by now.
We've got Mario and Yoshi and probably some toads or something.
We've got Tails and the Defenders.
We've got Silver, Blaze, Rob, and the Neutrals.
And of course, who could forget the Trolls themselves.

And there's probably someone I forgot.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I'm just curious if any more Sonic characters will show up. It's interesting how at first this seemed like a totally Sonic focused thing but it's become so much more than that now.

Sonic is dead and now Silver of all people is in a leading role. I have always hated Silver, it's really strange that this comic can make me find him interesting.

Vertigo One
Mar 29, 2010
I'm actually unironically impressed with his wile e coyote drawing skills.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

TwoPair posted:

Yup. So far that's literally the only promotional image that's come out though, so I'm trying not to judge. Much has been said about it in the animation thread.

Do you have a link to where they're discussing this? I'm interested.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008
I just noticed Sylvester has two bags. I assumed Tweety was in one, but who could be in the other? The old lady?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Narmi posted:

I just noticed Sylvester has two bags. I assumed Tweety was in one, but who could be in the other? The old lady?

God willing.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Waiting for Scratch and Grounder to show up.

Forward_Bee
May 31, 2011

I have no idea.
Still waiting on Jar Jar to show up. gently caress that guy.

Flour Bunny
Dec 26, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I wonder since there is another member in the neutrals....I wonder if it would be Scratchy with Itchy in his garbage bag????

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Bleh, keep Jar Jar out of it.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Otterspace posted:

Bleh, keep Jar Jar out of it.

On the other hand, Lazerbot has turned Silver the Hedgehog into an interesting character. If he can do that, he can probably make Jar Jar interesting, too.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
I think it's more plausible that he'll incorporate Capt'n Crunch or any other generic breakfast mascot at this point. It would also be promising.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Come on, there are plenty of characters already. Don't force him to put in more just for the sake of having them. :|

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Guys. Guys. I just remembered that Ronald McDonald is a higher-ranking member of the Defenders than Batman is.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Narmi posted:

Could be that kangaroo/"giant mouse" he had run ins with.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

total agreement posted:

Come on, there are plenty of characters already. Don't force him to put in more just for the sake of having them. :|

I don't think that anyone is going to be able to force him to do anything, if he was listening to us the fight between Mario and the King Troll would have been no-where near as long.

I'm not quite sure if he's got everything planned out in advance or if he's making it up as he goes along but he isn't going to change his vision to please us. That's what makes this comic so loving awesome.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Narmi posted:

He has Tweety for aerial surveilance, so the other bag is probably Butch the Bulldog for muscle.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Wrist Watch posted:

Do you have a link to where they're discussing this? I'm interested.

Well, it's in this thread, but it's in archives and I don't remember what page it is. This is the current comic animation thread if you wanna talk about it there.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Suben posted:

Could be that kangaroo/"giant mouse" he had run ins with.

Or even Speedy Gonzalez.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

White Dog Eggs posted:

I don't think that anyone is going to be able to force him to do anything, if he was listening to us the fight between Mario and the King Troll would have been no-where near as long.

I'm not quite sure if he's got everything planned out in advance or if he's making it up as he goes along but he isn't going to change his vision to please us. That's what makes this comic so loving awesome.

I think basically saying "I wonder if this character will show up" lies more along the lines of idle discussion than begging Lazerbot to put them in. Besides, even if he was being influenced by any of this, it's all about how he uses them. I mean, a quick browsing of his favorites shows me Homestuck fantrolls, ponies and Homestar Runner fanart, so those are all potentially fair game for Tails Gets Trolled. The question would be what the gently caress he'd do with any of them if they were in the comic.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Archenteron posted:

He has Tweety for aerial surveilance, so the other bag is probably Butch the Bulldog for muscle.

The evil cultish mice from those balls-out insane "haunted house" cartoons? Porky Pig, for making him stay the night in said haunted house and kicking him out in the middle of the night ("Kitty Kornered", a favorite of mine)?

I'm betting on either Taz or Marvin Martian as the fifth neutral (though I have no idea who they'd have in their sacks) but am secretly hoping that it's Henry Hawk with Foghorn Leghorn and the Guard Dog as his undead meat puppets.

At this rate, for all we know it could be Denver the Last Dinosaur or something...

E: Though upon thinking about it, Denver would make almost a twisted sort of sense. After all, surviving the K/P extinction and waking up eons later in a world now ruled by billions of violent hairy mammals is kind of the ultimate tragic back-story.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Seeing as bugs and daffy fit in one bag, Sylvestor better make at least four zombies. Five if we include tweety

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
Does anyone else like to pretend Ronald McDonald and the Cheeto Guy perform psychological warfare on the trolls by producing popular food that makes them fat?

I'm imagining them as Machiavellian manipulators, basically.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Another thing is that Ronald and Cheeto Man don't really get trolled in their respective commercials or anything not like Trix Rabbit.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Gaseous Snake posted:

Another thing is that Ronald and Cheeto Man don't really get trolled in their respective commercials or anything not like Trix Rabbit.
Actually, based on the most recent ads that Chester Cheeto has appeared in, he's been the one doing the trolling.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

JazzFlight posted:

Actually, based on the most recent ads that Chester Cheeto has appeared in, he's been the one doing the trolling.

Cheeto Man fights fire with fire.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

Cheeto Man fights fire with fire.

he's
just
acting
troll
wich
means
be a
dick

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

vyelkin posted:

Guys. Guys. I just remembered that Ronald McDonald is a higher-ranking member of the Defenders than Batman is.

If I remember correctly, their number is when they joined, not the rank.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

MediumWellDone posted:

WOW.

But these 'neutrals' are the biggest caregivers in their respective cartoons. A burger joint I go to runs Tom & Jerry shorts all day and watch Tom get riled up always brings a smile to my face.

Maybe they become neutral after accomplishing their only goal in life, i.e. killing their prey?

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

FrenchToasty posted:

If I remember correctly, their number is when they joined, not the rank.

Pacman told Tails he would start training with Woodstock and then move up the hierarchy from there, skipping Doug and Skeeter because he's already stronger than them.

So we have:
Pacman > Frogger/Leap Frog > (Pori/Cheeto/Dexter/Hello Kitty/Kermit/Ronald/Spyro/Vivian) > Batman > Woodstock > Doug/Skeeter(/Trix Rabbit?)

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

Tacostein posted:

I think it's more plausible that he'll incorporate Capt'n Crunch or any other generic breakfast mascot at this point. It would also be promising.

Nah, all the breakfast mascots are busy over in Breakfast of the Gods.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I know this is Old News but picture the scene:

Batman catches the Joker
The Joker says "Actually I'm a good guy. Your friends are your real enemies."
Batman believes him

I know Batman doesn't say this explicitly, just "after he died i found out the truth about everything" but the Joker's death is clearly connected to this, with the big reveal of the blood relationship and all, so maybe he found a letter the Joker left on his desk marked "FAO: BATMAN (IN CASE YOU BEAT ME TO DEATH)" or something, I don't know. But it's still boiling down to Batman believing the Joker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gaseous Snake posted:

Ronald had the Hamburglar to deal with. That guy was always after the McDonalds burgers.