Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

I love how Lazerbot is aware that the readers will be able to read between the lines and figure out what Bugs and Daffy are really doing when they go out and get wasted, but Wile E. himself can't possibly imagine what on earth they do in the bathroom for several hours.

...several hours? Jesus.

What I like better is that those two apparently still hang around them but Fudd has this pathological urge to kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Wiley's thumb is on the wrong side of his hand in panel 5. Yes.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Shame on you all for overlooking this :colbert:

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
drat, I forgot the Tails thread again, time to check it out. Although it has gotten quite boring with the fight taking forever... 500 new replies. Guess there's a few updates.
Hey, the fights ending, maybe it will get interesting again. Here we go, ah...wha... :stare:... :suspense:... :okpos:

I will never doubt you again Lazerbot.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I would like to think Lazerbot will never stop.

That he will continue going down the slippery slope of insanity, his comics following suit.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Captain Tolerable posted:

I would like to think Lazerbot will never stop.

That he will continue going down the slippery slope of insanity, his comics following suit.

I thought there were going to be ten chapters, and then he'd move on to some other comic.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

BiggerJ posted:

I thought there were going to be ten chapters, and then he'd move on to some other comic.

I think he said in a comment that at the rate the comic was going it would be more than 10 chapters.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yeah, he could probably go for somewhere between 10 and 20 chapters.

Though I would welcome a spin-off based on Silver, Rob and others, I wouldn't really say no if he also decides to make a comic based on Legend of Zelda (another favourite game series of lazerbot's).

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

bbf2 posted:

I can't stop laughing at that painting. If a poster here said he drew it, I would just think it was awesome. But the fact that a poster got someone else who had no idea what it was in reference too (and probably doesn't even know who Tails is in general from the Sonic games) makes it both awesome and hilarious.

What was your dad's reaction when you showed him that? Was he just like "Okie dokie, I'll paint that cartoon character" without questioning, or did he ask what it was from or what? And did you try to explain it to him?
Not to ruin the illusion, but my dad's a big gamer (mostly 1st and 3rd person shooters) and comic book fan and he's seen all the motion comics and songs so far.
I barely had to suggest the Tails face and he was like, "no problem, I'll do it."

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I love Lazerbot's sense of priorities. He knows how important it is to find a designated driver.

Prof. Spectre
Apr 23, 2008

did you know that even with seat belts
pople die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Friends Are Evil posted:

I love Lazerbot's sense of priorities. He knows how important it is to find a designated driver.

Yeah, this is my favorite thing he's done. It's perfect.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Could Tom and Sylvester fighting be linked to the fact that they are both cats? I mean territorial pissing and all. If so. Bravo Lazerbot, bravo!

SMP
May 5, 2009

Tacostein posted:

Could Tom and Sylvester fighting be linked to the fact that they are both cats? I mean territorial pissing and all. If so. Bravo Lazerbot, bravo!

They're probably secret gay lovers too.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.

Prof. Spectre posted:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SMP posted:

They're probably secret gay lovers too.

At what point to we have too many secret gay lovers? Aren't we up to three by now? Daffy & Bugs, and two sets of trolls?

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Midboss posted:

Paging everdread to make a head-bobbing gif set to "What is Love" ala Night at the Roxbury.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
This isn't getting enough love.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

code:
man there is nothing wrong with
this. it doesn't say in bible that you
can't drive your freinds to a bar so
they can get hosed up
The one time lazerbot uses apostrophes.

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Apr 30, 2012

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Prof. Spectre posted:

Can I steal this for an avatar?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

come on. im
not asking you
to drink with
us im asking
you to make
sure we dont
crash into
something

Forward_Bee
May 31, 2011

I have no idea.

PalmTreeFun posted:

Holy poo poo, I'm almost at the end of the third book but half the images aren't loading properly anymore. Anyone else getting this? I have to know what's going on aside from a tiny thumbnail.

From last page, but the image loading issues on the BoTG site made me stop reading midway through book three. The drat things just refuse to load past about 1/5 of the image, even when downloaded. Thumbnails look complete, but hell if I can read them.

On topic: What's the over-under on Fudd getting drunk, pulling out the zombies, and Porky going ape?

dr_zaius
Jul 7, 2005

HEY GUYS! AM I A FURRY?! IT'S NOT LIKE I'VE EVER HAD SEX WITH A LIVING ANIMAL.
Switchblade Switcharoo
I always had a feeling that there was some sort of weird sexual tension between Bugs and Daffy.

Prof. Spectre
Apr 23, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Can I steal this for an avatar?

Sure, you're welcome!

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012
Something I noticed: the title pages of chapters 2 through 7 had red text on yellow backgrounds. The title page of "the neutral's" has red text on a black background. Does lazerbot consider 1 as the introduction/prologue, 2-7 as the first story arc, and 8-13 or so as the next story arc? Are we currently in TGT's Clash of Kings, if you will?

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

MeccaPrime posted:

Paging everdread to make a head-bobbing gif set to "What is Love" ala Night at the Roxbury.

Seconding this, because I thought the same thing and then immediately scrolled down an inch to see this post.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Once again, LB proves he is the master of drawing :smug: faces.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Midboss posted:

Fudd is riding shotgun. Coincidence or brilliance?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Anarch posted:

Fudd is riding shotgun. Coincidence or brilliance?

Brilliance, obviously. :colbert:

Holy poo poo, Lazerbot's drawings have increased in quality IMMENSELY in the last few pages. He must have gotten a new tablet or something.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

What is this I see?

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Why the gently caress can't I stop reading this

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Mathhole posted:

What is this I see?

Pretty sure that's a trash bag dude.

Then again... could it be a body bag?

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

athena posted:

Pretty sure that's a trash bag dude.

Then again... could it be a body bag?

One man's trash is another man's necromantic puppet.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Narmi posted:

One man's trash is another man's necromantic puppet.

The Finer Arts > BSS > Tails Gets Trolled: One man's trash is another man's necromantic puppet.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

*drat bartender, forcing that poor pig to drink. :(

total agreement fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Apr 30, 2012

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
This is the greatest plot derail of all time. Also laffing at Tom's :iceburn: on Sylvester.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
No porky no!
God these are the smuggest assholes around. I love it.
Seatbelt foreshadowing is even scarier now...

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

Chexoid posted:

Also laffing at Tom's :iceburn: on Sylvester.

Tom's face when he delivers, it just kills me, it's the greatest.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Porky just looks like a guy who probably couldn't take more than one beer.

Oh, God. The drunk Looney Tunes + Tom is fantastic. I especially love Coyote looking decided less smug and just barely lucid in that karaoke panel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Coyote is stealing the show for me.

I have some issues with the Anime BlushTM but nothing that ol' lazerboy isn't making up for