Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Wow, it's hard to believe, but this comic keeps getting better and better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

I keep pressing :f5:, just waiting to see what's going to happen.
This is the first webcomic I am actually addicted to and I'm loving it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wile E. Coyote in that karaoke panel is probably the greatest thing he's ever drawn. :allears:

Maybe the greatest thing anyone's ever drawn.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

Oh my god I am dying at the look on Wylie's face before he hurls.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
This comic is so much funnier than it has any right to be. I love it.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

simplefish posted:

Coyote is stealing the show for me.

He's just so darn happy!

"yeah man get it
all out man"

Narmi fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 30, 2012

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
My god, I'm crying from laughing.

that was a beautiful
speach man

How does this comic keep being so hilarious? You'd think the novelty would wear out eventually, but he somehow just keeps coming up with fresh stuff.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

FrenchToasty posted:

Once again, LB proves he is the master of drawing :smug: faces.

I was actually about to freak out having read a page and a half with no one drawing attention to this loving amazing panel. Needs to be an emot.

simplefish posted:

I have some issues with the Anime BlushTM but nothing that ol' lazerboy isn't making up for

If anything I think it's endearingly true to form.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Apr 30, 2012

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Oh man these last few pages have been incredible. All the increasingly outlandish poo poo was great too but for some reason just seeing all these wacky loony tunes characters dealing with mundane real-world "group of 20-something year old guys trying to go out drinking" problems like finding a designated driver and having to pacify the two guys in the group who don't like each other is immensely entertaining.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

bbf2 posted:

Oh man these last few pages have been incredible. All the increasingly outlandish poo poo was great too but for some reason just seeing all these wacky loony tunes characters dealing with mundane real-world "group of 20-something year old guys trying to go out drinking" problems like finding a designated driver and having to pacify the two guys in the group who don't like each other is immensely entertaining.

And the best part is that it's going to somehow spiral into all of them getting "weird satan powers".

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'm loving dying over here. Holy poo poo.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
-

first move tengen fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 23, 2013

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Prof. Spectre posted:

did you know that even with seat belts
pople die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

Goddamn, that's like some Tyler Durden dialogue right there. This with Porky getting drunk makes me think that Porky's going to end up in a plastic bag as a zombie.

BTW, I'm a bit fond of this panel...

:ughh:

BTW, I love this panel so much that I made this an avatar...

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I just checked this for the first time since Friday. This is *amazing* and I couldn't stop laughing. This kind of reminds me of Eye of Argon, which is actually a fairly interesting story!
http://www.rdrop.com/~hutch/argon

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

yeah man get it
all out man

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

bbf2 posted:

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

I was actually about to freak out having read a page and a half with no one drawing attention to this loving amazing panel. Needs to be an emot.

If anything I think it's endearingly true to form.

oh really?

oh really

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I'd say these last few panels lend more credence to Lazerbot actually being in his 20s. Also Jerry's speech is probably his most well-written lines so far.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Greggster posted:

oh really?

oh really

drat beat me to the punch. Well done.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Oh my god this comic is so loving unpredictable. A few pages ago we were watching Mario and Troll King have a DBZ fight. Now...this.

Can you imagine how surreal it'd be if this was just the rest of the comic and the whole Troll King plot never showed up again?

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Entourage: Looney Tunes.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
It might be wrong to regularly check this thread for new updates to the comic, but it feels so right.

i mean its no road runner or jerry and not nearly as hard to kill but none the less a miracle of its own. that he finally was able to kill a tiny bird in a cage

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Tom's speech... why does it mention the killing of the Roadrunner? I thought that Troll Slaiyers only just helped kill the Roadrunner.

Or maybe all of this happened right before the concert? Or did Shadow help kill the Roadrunner much earlier?

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Young Freud posted:

Goddamn, that's like some Tyler Durden dialogue right there. This with Porky getting drunk makes me think that Porky's going to end up in a plastic bag as a zombie.

This seems relevant.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Tom's speech... why does it mention the killing of the Roadrunner? I thought that Troll Slaiyers only just helped kill the Roadrunner.

Or maybe all of this happened right before the concert? Or did Shadow help kill the Roadrunner much earlier?

Road Runner and Jerry isn't dead yet at that point, I think. It's just Sylvester got Tweety first but he was being so smug about being 'first' that Tom had to lay the burn.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Rahonavis posted:

This seems relevant.

This is awesome. I didn't know it existed.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Go to "the neutral's page 17" and Wile states that the events in this flashback happened years ago.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

The MSJ posted:

Road Runner and Jerry isn't dead yet at that point, I think. It's just Sylvester got Tweety first but he was being so smug about being 'first' that Tom had to lay the burn.

I was wondering if that might be the case. So, Sylvester got his kill first but Tom was saying how stupid easy Sylvester's kill, and while Road Runner and Jerry are hard to kill so they haven't been killed yet. Something like that?

Edit:

23 Flavors posted:

Go to "the neutral's page 17" and Wile states that the events in this flashback happened years ago.

Oh, how did I miss that. My bad, guys.

This means that Sylvester is more badass than Wile, since Sylvester got his kill on his own while Wile needed help from Shadow and friends. :colbert:

ZuljinRaynor fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 1, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ZuljinRaynor posted:

I was wondering if that might be the case. So, Sylvester got his kill first but Tom was saying how stupid easy Sylvester's kill, and while Road Runner and Jerry are hard to kill so they haven't been killed yet. Something like that?

I'm guessing that whatever they do causes Slyvester to get awesome corpse powers with Tweety and it motivates the others to kill their rivals so they can get corpse powers too, or maybe they HAVE to?

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

nerdbot posted:

I'm guessing that whatever they do causes Slyvester to get awesome corpse powers with Tweety and it motivates the others to kill their rivals so they can get corpse powers too, or maybe they HAVE to?

I don't know, but I really want to know what happens next! :f5:

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Those last three panels made me lose it.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Is the bartender any specific known character?

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.

Narmi posted:

He's just so darn happy!

"yeah man get it
all out man"

Goddammit I might have to take this one.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

redreader posted:

Yeah he's this guy from the old popeye cartoons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_the_Brawler

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

redreader posted:

No as of yet but given that he's encouraging the designated driver to get drunk I wouldn't be surprised if he was a troll (or just a really bad bartender).

Some Lined Paper posted:

Goddammit I might have to take this one.

Feel free to. I used these two images if you want just a single frame (size shouldn't be a problem).

Narmi fucked around with this message at 02:43 on May 1, 2012

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Narmi posted:

No as of yet but given that he's encouraging the designated driver to get drunk I wouldn't be surprised if he was a troll (or just a really bad bartender).

Does the bartender even know that he's the designated driver?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"well i guess it won't hurt if i drink one beer"
"yeah man get it all out man" *HUUURK*

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

That bartender is terrible. He lets people waltz in holding their own booze, doesn't kick out the drunks who pass out on the bar, and actively encourages someone who isn't drinking to start.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

visceril posted:

Yeah he's this guy from the old popeye cartoons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_the_Brawler

TROLLED!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
Jesus christ if you told me a month ago I'd still be reading this I'd have seriously doubted it but I haven't been able to stop. I just have to know. It's like Game of Thrones with less tits and castles.