Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

FrenchToasty posted:

Once again, LB proves he is the master of drawing :smug: faces.

So much so that the other characters get pissed off at how loving :smug: it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

uhh...n-new...page...?

End of chapter, everyone. Huh.

(edited with bigger version)

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Jul 26, 2012

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

redreader posted:

TROLLED!!!

Trolls be trollin'

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is fast becoming an after-school special about the dangers of excessive drinking, and now drugs.

Also lazerbot can apparently a draw pretty decent-looking sexy woman. Unfortunately, I suspect she meant it literally when she said she wants someone with "meat". As in pork, ham, bacon etc.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The MSJ posted:

Also lazerbot can apparently a draw pretty decent-looking sexy woman.

$5 says she's a succubus

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Holy poo poo, Porky telling her to gently caress off out of nowhere. The. Best.

Check out Death Springs, my free webcomic updated every Thursday!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
code:
i like a man
with some
meat on
there bone

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Holy God that panel 6 is the best goddamn thing. If I hadn't just bought a new avatar, I'd be all over that poo poo.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
The last panel... Fudd is telling Wile that he is nice. It looks like Wile is helping Fudd walk, but I can't help but wonder if there is more to that sentence. I mean, look at what else has happened on this page!

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Rustie posted:

Holy poo poo, Porky telling her to gently caress off out of nowhere. The. Best.

He's showing her his ring.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

nerdbot posted:

$5 says she's a succubus

If she turns out to be Morrigan Aensland.

I don't even know. I've just given up trying to predict this comic. I just can't.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
lazerbot just has a way of writing these guys that's amazing. this is way more entertaining and funny than the hangover (it was the closest mainstream equivalent i could think of)

also HAHAHAHA TROLLS BE TROLLIN' TROLLS BE TROLLIN' gently caress ALL YALL

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Liberty Valance posted:

code:
i like a man
with some
meat on
there bone

i wont lie.
ive always
had a thing
for pigs.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I hope to god there's a scene of Tom and Sylvester snorting the catnip like cocaine.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Narmi posted:

He's showing her his ring.

Yes I know, but the fact that he turns into such a mean drunk when all she has done is said hi and be nice at that point is hilarious.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

rudecyrus posted:

I hope to god there's a scene of Tom and Sylvester snorting the catnip like cocaine.

I reckon they'll smoke it

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
You know, reading how crazy this poo poo has been getting is really wracking my brain. Hearing that dialogue coming out of those characters is nothing short of... wondrous.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I don't care who you are or what you're talking about from now on this will be my reply to you

AHHHHHHHHH!!

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
hey guys lazerbot just posted a new page. i don't know how to say this, but i think the dream is over. no page can be better than this, because lazerbot's brought one of the internet's most beloved characters into the comic.

i present you: how the neutral's got their power:

all right fags listen up. you noobs have no talent and deserve this. when your mom isnt busy sucking my dick she's telling me how much she wishes you were never born. you fags are so fat from packing so much fudge if you know what i mean--oh wait, your such retards you dont so let me spell it out for you: you are all talentless fags. i almost didnt post this because i thought you faggits would liek to see some goatass, but then i found a way to make it better. because im smarter than you and your dumb asses.

now if you fags dont stop reading the story of us trolls ill be back with my trollbros and wheere gonna troll you so hard you wont know what hit you. it will be harder than anything youve ever felt before, which is saying a lot considering how much cock youve taken up the rear end, fag.

suck my dick, loosers.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
What just happened?

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

bbf2 posted:

What just happened?

I was just trying to figure that out myself.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

bbf2 posted:

What just happened?

That guy Photoshopped a bunch of panels from the comic into a goatse and posted it I suppose.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

oh my god i hope it ends like that

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Visceril took a break from posting about Avatar: Legend of Korra to troll the Tails got Trolled thread and presumably post a banme at the same time.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Man I got nervous there for a second until I looked at it again and saw the obvious copy/pastes.

I should have had more faith in you lazerbot, I'm sorry for my doubts.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Gentlemen, I believe we are experiencing a fourth wall breach.

lets show
those trolls
what hap
pens when
they mess
with the
wrong guys

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

So is the legit end of the page with her summoning the dark lord or is there more? I don't even care about the goatse I just need more comic!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

SaltLick posted:

So is the legit end of the page with her summoning the dark lord or is there more? I don't even care about the goatse I just need more comic!

it was a
trick by
a drat
troll

this is
the real
site

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

SaltLick posted:

You really didn't think to just check his deviantART? It's the first link if you google "lazerbot deviantart."

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

SaltLick posted:

The last thing made by lazerbot was Porky being dragged off by her and Wile helping Elmer up.

The stuff about her summoning the dark lord was made entirely by that poster, if you look closely they're all panels from the last page copy/pasted and stretched out and all the dialogue was typed by him.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
yuo loving badies i told you to stop trying to learn about us trolls but i guess you retards are two stupid to understand what i said. after all u wear too retarded to notice that i was trolling you noobs all along. ill repat myself just this once: if u noobs keep trying to figure out the secret of the trolls us trolls will rape you to death. none of u fags are smart and strong loike us so u wont put up a fight, just like ur mom didnt put up a fight when us trolles banged her. none of u is smart enough to be a troll so dont even try. noobs.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Hey, visceril.

gently caress you, troll.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Lazerbot ends every chapter at page 21.

THIS is new and legit, though, the Chapter 9 title card:

\

thoughs eyes

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
I'm disappointed now that the secret of the neutrals' necromantic powers doesn't involve the goat man.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I don't like the look in Sylvester's eyes.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
That's quite the :stare: Wile E. has goin' on there.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

"fuds choice" might imply Elmer will have to choose between the trolls and the neutrals, though, as speculated.

I can't believe how much discussion the story of this comic actually generates.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Or it might be a play on Hobson's choice.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I can't wait to see who porky is married to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
^^its you. because ur gay. fag.

Stele007 posted:

Hey, visceril.

gently caress you, troll.
aarhrrhgghg goon goon goony rear end goon gently caress you fag thats right even when i spam i troll you by making you scroll past that huge gif take that noob browsers hahahaha trolls be trollin