Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
After your OS is patched and stable. Technically, you can do it beforehand if you have stress testing programs on a LiveCD, but that's pretty hard to arrange. You don't want to risk instability while you're patching, or you could severely gently caress up your OS install. You also don't want any unpatched-software crashes messing with figuring out whether the hardware is stable or not.

An :effort: overclock is one you'll still want to stability test in a perfect world, but it should also have an excellent chance to just work. And you can always set an easy overclock now and tweak later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
My 2500K is sitting at 1.361V with a 47x. It gets to an eyebrow raising 1.396v and 78c peak in IBT on normal which makes me hesitate to try it on maximum.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Voltage shouldn't be increasing at load; it should be decreasing. Do you have LLC pumped up to max or something?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Is that vcore or vid?

future ghost
Dec 5, 2005

:byetankie:
Gun Saliva

Carecat posted:

My 2500K is sitting at 1.361V with a 47x. It gets to an eyebrow raising 1.396v and 78c peak in IBT on normal which makes me hesitate to try it on maximum.
Gigabyte boards will raise voltage slightly at load as some LLC is applied when using offset voltages above ~4.5ghz, although you should have the option to lower the LLC level if this is the case (not sure what board you're using so just throwing that out there). Are you setting vcore voltage manually or are you using offset voltage? What level of LLC have you set?

I'd be more concerned with the temperatures than the voltage (assuming it's vcore) as long as it doesn't pass 1.38V during normal load or prime95. 1.396V during short IBT tests is unlikely to do any real long-term damage, but it could be an issue during real-use load if it's sustained - you should of course aim for lower even in IBT though. 78C at normal IBT is pretty toasty - which heatsink are you using?

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

Got my 3570K stable for 24hrs in OCCT at 4.7GHz, but LLC had pushed the voltage up to 1.26V which was a little high, and core temps were passing 75C. I'v now got it at 4.6GHz and 1.22V (same offset but lowest LLC setting) and it looks to be pretty much fully stable. For a modest effort overclock it's not too bad a result, and I think 1.22V is safe enough for ivy bridge, isn't it?

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Yep. Temps willing, I'd feel safe up to 1.3V no questions pending word from Intel. We may never get that word, though; we only got a hard, fast number with Sandy Bridge because the VID was spec'd to 1.5V, yet chips burned out really fast at that voltage, prompting Intel to clarify.

Economic Sinkhole
Mar 14, 2002
Pillbug
Which sensors should I be paying attention to? I am trying to overclock my 3750K with an Asus P8Z77-V Pro. HWiNFO lists a temp for each core, CPU package and a under Nuvoton NCT6779D it also lists CPU, often much lower than other temps given.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what

Economic Sinkhole posted:

Which sensors should I be paying attention to? I am trying to overclock my 3750K with an Asus P8Z77-V Pro. HWiNFO lists a temp for each core, CPU package and a under Nuvoton NCT6779D it also lists CPU, often much lower than other temps given.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Motherboard is a Gigabyte Z77-D3H. Bought an overclocked bundle from Scan so I didn't set it up. I was looking at VID which was 1.36-1.38. The vcore is 1.428V :supaburn:

Kind of not surprised now that it rebooted itself before getting to bios around six times before it started today. Changed to the unclocked profile. Looked like everything was on auto except the multiplier and voltage.

CPU was manually set to 1.425V, CPU VTT at 1.1. BLCK is 100. Everything else is on auto. Not sure what I paid for other than a 24 hour stress test and a kamikaze vcore setting.

Carecat fucked around with this message at 11:26 on May 2, 2012

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Agreed posted:

Stability test the stock setup first. There is nothing more frustrating than doing everything right while overclocking your computer and getting endless blue screens, failed tests, etc. - only to drop it all back to stock, run the same tests, and it turns out you've got a bum stick of RAM, or the processor's defective and won't run at stock clocks.

Step zero of overclocking is do everything you would do to test the stability of an overclock to your stock-settings assembled computer.

Quick list (you don't get the joys of using the computer during this period but you can either have your cake or eat it, and it's a good idea to make sure the cake isn't spoiled first):

Memtest 86+, at least one full iteration but preferably a few. You want to work the integrated memory controller, the motherboard's pathways to the RAM, and of course the RAM itself. If you get errors, consider a slight bump to RAM voltage. If it's still unstable, slight voltage bump (as in, one increment, two max) to VCCIO. If you still get errors, probably bad RAM.

Prime95 in admin mode, blend, for a first-go to establish stability I would say a solid 24 hour run isn't overkill. You're trying to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the basis of your system from which you'll be overclocking is stable. 9 hour or 12 hour Prime95 runs are fine for a lot of stuff, but you want ultimate confidence here, so let it roll.

I guess you could test with IntelBurnTest, but that seems really silly for establishing stock performance. That is, after all, the "quick check" of overclocking - 10-20 Standard stress runs in admin mode will usually let you know if your processor's thermal performance is acceptable at the clock and voltage, and 2-3 runs in Maximum stress gives the whole processor&RAM interface a nice workout without cooking your stuff, ideally. But it's a tool to save time later, for a base system stability confirmation you should stick to the golden tools above and ignore the shortcut tools like IBT or OCCT.

Factory Factory posted:

After your OS is patched and stable. Technically, you can do it beforehand if you have stress testing programs on a LiveCD, but that's pretty hard to arrange. You don't want to risk instability while you're patching, or you could severely gently caress up your OS install. You also don't want any unpatched-software crashes messing with figuring out whether the hardware is stable or not.

An :effort: overclock is one you'll still want to stability test in a perfect world, but it should also have an excellent chance to just work. And you can always set an easy overclock now and tweak later.

Great, thanks guys! I ended up spending the evening with an icky gross GIRL so I didn't have time to do anything, but tonight is the night.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Zenzirouj posted:

Great, thanks guys! I ended up spending the evening with an icky gross GIRL so I didn't have time to do anything, but tonight is the night.

You got nothin' scrub I'mma new dad (incoming red title text: SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BEING A NEW DAD YOU DICK) and that means as soon as this little dude learns to move around and mess with god damned everything I am probably going to have to give up my 200mm fan mounted on a mesh-cut side panel fan that I got from Corsair for free and put on the solid side panel that I got from Corsair for free.

Truly changing moments. My airflow :qq:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Agreed posted:

You got nothin' scrub I'mma new dad (incoming red title text: SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT BEING A NEW DAD YOU DICK) and that means as soon as this little dude learns to move around and mess with god damned everything I am probably going to have to give up my 200mm fan mounted on a mesh-cut side panel fan that I got from Corsair for free and put on the solid side panel that I got from Corsair for free.

Truly changing moments. My airflow :qq:

Ah, so that's why you haven't been around as much. Congrats on mini-Agreed!

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Did you cut the mesh out? Can't see that mattering.

future ghost
Dec 5, 2005

:byetankie:
Gun Saliva

Carecat posted:

Motherboard is a Gigabyte Z77-D3H. Bought an overclocked bundle from Scan so I didn't set it up. I was looking at VID which was 1.36-1.38. The vcore is 1.428V :supaburn:

Kind of not surprised now that it rebooted itself before getting to bios around six times before it started today. Changed to the unclocked profile. Looked like everything was on auto except the multiplier and voltage.

CPU was manually set to 1.425V, CPU VTT at 1.1. BLCK is 100. Everything else is on auto. Not sure what I paid for other than a 24 hour stress test and a kamikaze vcore setting.
Play around with a mild overclock (~43x) and offset voltage (DVID) instead of a static manual vcore voltage. You'll need to experiment to find out what +.x DVID setting you need to add for the load vcore voltage you want. Try to keep vcore at or around 1.38V maximum, and you can give VTT a slight bump if necessary.

You want to use offset voltage (DVID) as it'll keep the C-states undervolting in play at idle, but still bump up vcore at load. Once you go above 4.4ghz+ you may need to reduce the LLC level.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Thanks Movax! I am somewhat ashamed, we're down to 22nm transistors but the smallest nuclei of neurons are 3,000nm. Guess I'll just have to try overclocking as much as possible, but tbqh I am concerned about heat dissipation.

Dogen posted:

Did you cut the mesh out? Can't see that mattering.

Oh, no - actually, you have to disassemble the plastic bit to put the mesh in. It doesn't have sharp bits or anything, his hands are safe, it's the innards of the computer that aren't :laugh: The answer to the question "what will a baby/toddler do to your computer" is an unknown unknown but with ominous connotations. I'll probably end up building or buying an end table to put it on, really, seems like the most sensible solution since there's a non-removable big fan and grille on the top :)

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
Just for reference, my wife's best friend has a 14 month old that crawls around and is pulling up, and the baby's pop has a 650D with the window just sitting on the floor. Worst I think that has happened is she has accidentally turned off the computer (she likes the lights :) )

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Dogen posted:

Just for reference, my wife's best friend has a 14 month old that crawls around and is pulling up, and the baby's pop has a 650D with the window just sitting on the floor. Worst I think that has happened is she has accidentally turned off the computer (she likes the lights :) )

I would burn my computer in my back yard if it would make my baby boy happy, honestly, you go kind of crazy when you're a parent if my experiences are at all universal.

Man, sucks to be someone with a 200mm LED fan though. Thank you, Corsair, for the tasteful, understated fans on the 650D and in that box you sent (for free - how, exactly do you guys make money??)

Economic Sinkhole
Mar 14, 2002
Pillbug

Factory Factory posted:

Thanks. It looks like Asus's Ai fan control thing uses the Nuvoton CPU temperature to decide how fast to spin the fans. It lags behind the Digital Thermal Sensors by a lot, showing up to 40C cooler than the other ones at times. Should I be using the Ai fan control or something else?

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

Economic Sinkhole posted:

Thanks. It looks like Asus's Ai fan control thing uses the Nuvoton CPU temperature to decide how fast to spin the fans. It lags behind the Digital Thermal Sensors by a lot, showing up to 40C cooler than the other ones at times. Should I be using the Ai fan control or something else?

This is a good question. Although for me I'm not sure it matters. I have got my i5-3570k OC'd to 4.5ghz on all 4 cores with OCCT going for 10 minutes without any errors.

That's long enough for me to be comfortable with the OC.

highest temp was 64C on one of the 4 cores. Offset voltage is +.060.

I'm thinking later [after a few weeks] I'll check it again, and if it's still looking pretty good I might try to push the voltage a bit more and get to 4.7ghz. My CPU VCORE voltage was 1.16v at the highest. It idles at 0.98V.

This is a good start right?

Hiyoshi
Jun 27, 2003

The jig is up!

Factory Factory posted:

Voltage shouldn't be increasing at load; it should be decreasing. Do you have LLC pumped up to max or something?

My CPU's Vcore always increases under load and I have LLC completely disabled. What do you mean? :confused:

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
EIST-type jumps aside (from a low-power state ~1.00V to load), the way Vdroop works, a more intense load should result in a lower Vcore than a less intense load (e.g. IBT is more intense than Prime95). If the Vcore goes up instead of down, that means something is counteracting Vdroop, at that something is LLC.

For example, I have LLC completely disabled on my board, and I Prime95 at 1.366V VID and 1.32 +/- .08 Vcore. IBT has the same VID, but 1.312V Vcore flat.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

tijag posted:

This is a good question. Although for me I'm not sure it matters. I have got my i5-3570k OC'd to 4.5ghz on all 4 cores with OCCT going for 10 minutes without any errors.

That's long enough for me to be comfortable with the OC.

highest temp was 64C on one of the 4 cores. Offset voltage is +.060.

I'm thinking later [after a few weeks] I'll check it again, and if it's still looking pretty good I might try to push the voltage a bit more and get to 4.7ghz. My CPU VCORE voltage was 1.16v at the highest. It idles at 0.98V.

This is a good start right?

Pretty darn good temps for 4.5, yeah.

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

Dogen posted:

Pretty darn good temps for 4.5, yeah.

Btw, it was +.040 voltage offset. I bumped it to 4.6 and had to go to +.075 offset. Is there any consensus on what is 'safe'?

Temps's don't seem to be a problem. I'm curious if I can get a 100% stable OC @ 4.7/4.8 with my CPU, but I don't know what the voltage limit is.

I think in the end I'll be happy with 4.5 @ .040+ offset since that seems very minor and it runs extremely quietly even under stress. Computer is noticably quieter and cooler at 4.5ghz than my i5-750 was at 3.6ghz.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Agreed posted:

Stability test the stock setup first. There is nothing more frustrating than doing everything right while overclocking your computer and getting endless blue screens, failed tests, etc. - only to drop it all back to stock, run the same tests, and it turns out you've got a bum stick of RAM, or the processor's defective and won't run at stock clocks.

Step zero of overclocking is do everything you would do to test the stability of an overclock to your stock-settings assembled computer.

Quick list (you don't get the joys of using the computer during this period but you can either have your cake or eat it, and it's a good idea to make sure the cake isn't spoiled first):

Memtest 86+, at least one full iteration but preferably a few. You want to work the integrated memory controller, the motherboard's pathways to the RAM, and of course the RAM itself. If you get errors, consider a slight bump to RAM voltage. If it's still unstable, slight voltage bump (as in, one increment, two max) to VCCIO. If you still get errors, probably bad RAM.

Prime95 in admin mode, blend, for a first-go to establish stability I would say a solid 24 hour run isn't overkill. You're trying to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the basis of your system from which you'll be overclocking is stable. 9 hour or 12 hour Prime95 runs are fine for a lot of stuff, but you want ultimate confidence here, so let it roll.

I guess you could test with IntelBurnTest, but that seems really silly for establishing stock performance. That is, after all, the "quick check" of overclocking - 10-20 Standard stress runs in admin mode will usually let you know if your processor's thermal performance is acceptable at the clock and voltage, and 2-3 runs in Maximum stress gives the whole processor&RAM interface a nice workout without cooking your stuff, ideally. But it's a tool to save time later, for a base system stability confirmation you should stick to the golden tools above and ignore the shortcut tools like IBT or OCCT.

Thank you so much for this... I was about to make a post asking for a step-by-step process for making sure everything was good to go before I began thinking about OCing my new system, and this seems to be the thing.

One question: everyone in the world (by which I mean the new system thread) seems to be buying ASUS Z77 boards and I'm the only dummy who bought the MSI Z77A-G45... am I going to be able to OC using this as easily/stably as the ASUS boards and is there a good tutorial for its BIOS I should look at?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

tijag posted:

Is there any consensus on what is 'safe'?

Nope. Right now it's just based off of VID and watch-and-see with the extreme overclockers at other places. Remember that we were initially told 1.5V was safe for Sandy Bridge, and sure, some chips that are extraordinary can take that with high-end cooling, but it turns out it cooks other chips right away regardless of cooling (destroys them internally) and Intel amended to 1.38V as a ballpark safe figure.

I kind of have my doubts that they themselves know what the actual safe 24/7 voltage is for Ivy Bridge at the moment, two lithographic changes (one really huge in terms of its potential effects) at once? That's basically alchemy, no poo poo, there's a lot of guesswork involved in process shrinks and new process transitions. Who knows how many spindowns were involved in making Ivy Bridge chips that function? Intel is less forthcoming, it seems, about process issues than GPU makers are (but then Intel fabs their own chips, nVidia and ATI can both say "TSMC :argh:" when shareholders get antsy).

tijag
Aug 6, 2002

Agreed posted:

Nope. Right now it's just based off of VID and watch-and-see with the extreme overclockers at other places. Remember that we were initially told 1.5V was safe for Sandy Bridge, and sure, some chips that are extraordinary can take that with high-end cooling, but it turns out it cooks other chips right away regardless of cooling (destroys them internally) and Intel amended to 1.38V as a ballpark safe figure.

I kind of have my doubts that they themselves know what the actual safe 24/7 voltage is for Ivy Bridge at the moment, two lithographic changes (one really huge in terms of its potential effects) at once? That's basically alchemy, no poo poo, there's a lot of guesswork involved in process shrinks and new process transitions. Who knows how many spindowns were involved in making Ivy Bridge chips that function? Intel is less forthcoming, it seems, about process issues than GPU makers are (but then Intel fabs their own chips, nVidia and ATI can both say "TSMC :argh:" when shareholders get antsy).

As it stands with my i5-3570k the voltage doesn't go over 1.19V under 100% load. Seems like that should be OK. When I was at 4.5ghz the voltage didn't go over 1.16.

Hiyoshi
Jun 27, 2003

The jig is up!

Factory Factory posted:

EIST-type jumps aside (from a low-power state ~1.00V to load), the way Vdroop works, a more intense load should result in a lower Vcore than a less intense load (e.g. IBT is more intense than Prime95). If the Vcore goes up instead of down, that means something is counteracting Vdroop, at that something is LLC.

For example, I have LLC completely disabled on my board, and I Prime95 at 1.366V VID and 1.32 +/- .08 Vcore. IBT has the same VID, but 1.312V Vcore flat.

So what you're referring to is the voltage difference between an intense 100% load and a light 100% load rather than the difference between a 0% load and 100% load, correct?

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Hiyoshi posted:

So what you're referring to is the voltage difference between an intense 100% load and a light 100% load rather than the difference between a 0% load and 100% load, correct?

Basically, yes.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hiyoshi posted:

Yeah. Without vdroop compensation (which is what out-of-spec LLC is), there's an inherent drop-off in voltage as the processor is loaded more fully. It's part of the design, and LLC to combat it is basically the same thing as just raising your voltage to be stable under the most demanding loads, except *maybe* safer since it's only doing it when the higher voltage is needed rather than full time.

It happens faster than software polling detects, you're not going to get an accurate read on what your true voltage under load is with LLC enabled. Power delivery adjustments in the VRM phases happen in the 300-500khz range. Software polling occurs usually at the 1hz range.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 3, 2012

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what

zenintrude posted:

am I going to be able to OC using this as easily/stably as the ASUS boards

That particular board has a weaker VRM design. Overclocker-type boards are the -GDxx models. With it, you may have to settle for a lower frequency, but maybe also not if you're overclocking Ivy Bridge and end up temperature-limited.

quote:

and is there a good tutorial for its BIOS I should look at?

I dunno. Google one? I tried to stay away from BIOS tutorials when writing the OP because most of them would include details that were awful, like "use manual voltage, set it to 1.4V, and crank the CPU as high as you can go," "change the BCLK," or "disable every C-state."

pgroce
Oct 24, 2002

Agreed posted:

Nope. Right now it's just based off of VID and watch-and-see with the extreme overclockers at other places.

Does this mean that there's no such thing right now as a no-effort 24/7 safe OC for IB? I'm getting the sense that if that's my tolerance for risk, I should run stock, at least until more intrepid souls burn their CPUs to a cinder figuring out where the envelope is. Or is that overly conservative?

For reference, if I had bought an I5-2500k, I would have happily set my CPU multiplier to 45, run Prime95 and Memtest86 to make sure it was in tolerance, then called it a day (or scaled down until I could get stability at reasonable voltage and temps). If it blew up after that, I'd curse my luck but it wouldn't ruin me. It seems like the problem now is that no one knows what's "reasonable" for temps and, especially, voltage.

I hope this isn't a stupid question.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Actually, you can get pretty darn far leaving the voltage at stock. I think AnandTech's sample hit 4.4 GHz at the default 1.05V Vcore. I would not worry in the slightest up to 1.1V, and I personally would feel absolutely safe at 1.25V, maybe 1.3V.

Hell, AnandTech even hit 3.9 GHz undervolting to 0.90V, the lowest they could go.

As for reasonable temps, that's published in specs: the highest rated TDP is 72.6 C at 95W, same as SNB. If you want to be cautious, 77W TDPs are rated for more like 68 C. This is in the context of maximum desired sustained package temperature, Tcase.

Factory Factory fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 3, 2012

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Not a stupid question, you have a shiny new processor and it's fast out of the box and you don't want to damage it by trying to make it go faster.

As FactoryFactory notes, we've got a good sense of the safety margins for "standard" overclocks (which are still completely spoiled, really, we can just count on between 25%-33% free extra performance, hah). It's the limits we don't know yet.

Edit: FactoryFactory has put a very large billboard up stating as much, but the thing to consider with Ivy Bridge really is heat. First of all, as temperature rises, so does resistance. More resistance means that more voltage is required to overcome that resistance. More voltage going through the part means that it raises the temperature. See how that creates a cycle? Your processor is made of a bunch of little teeny-tiny parts, each of which has a safe operating temperature limit. Intel has been a little conservative about that in the past, but I'd take it very seriously for Ivy Bridge until we know more about the thermal limits of the processor and how high temperatures affect its lifespan.

Right now, be a touch conservative with voltage, but be very wary of heat. Until we know more, that is the best indicator that everything is fine, or not.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 3, 2012

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Factory Factory posted:

That particular board has a weaker VRM design. Overclocker-type boards are the -GDxx models. With it, you may have to settle for a lower frequency, but maybe also not if you're overclocking Ivy Bridge and end up temperature-limited.

Bah, no one alerted me to this problem with the board when I asked for a check in the system building thread.

But I am going to be running a 3570K on it, so... would you advise me to just stick with the G45 or get an ASUS P8Z77-V LK or bump up to something like the GD55? I'll end up eating something like $20 in the process, but price of learning I suppose.

[edit] I got a Hyper 212 EVO so I planned on OCing a fair bit.

vvv Thanks! vvv

testtubebaby fucked around with this message at 20:13 on May 3, 2012

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
I'd give the current board a shot. An Asus -LK board would not be better. I'd only pick the GD55 if you are getting instability around 4.4 GHz and/or need a Vcore over 1.2V, and even then it might not make a difference. Ivy Bridge uses less power than Sandy Bridge, so its VRM needs should be lower.

pgroce
Oct 24, 2002

Factory Factory posted:

Actually, you can get pretty darn far leaving the voltage at stock. I think AnandTech's sample hit 4.4 GHz at the default 1.05V Vcore. I would not worry in the slightest up to 1.1V, and I personally would feel absolutely safe at 1.25V, maybe 1.3V.

Agreed posted:

Right now, be a touch conservative with voltage, but be very wary of heat. Until we know more, that is the best indicator that everything is fine, or not.

Cool, these responses are very enlightening. I feel a lot more comfortable about putting a (modest) OC on the chip when the time comes. Thanks!

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what

Agreed posted:

Power delivery adjustments in the VRM phases happen at between 300mhz and 500mhz for Asus Intel boards, for example.

Y'know, actually...

That's AI Suite for Z77 boards (taken from the P8Z77-I Deluxe review SWSP posted in the building thread).

That's AI Suite on my machine.

I think that everybody has been guessing the unit that number represented and getting it wrong.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

What! Well, okay, between 300000 and 500000 times per second, then. Which is still either 300000 or 500000 times faster than software polling. :mad:

Edit: Sccrrrreeeeew yooooooouuuuu

Agreed fucked around with this message at 22:22 on May 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
300000 to 500000.