Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tom's teeth :stare:

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
We're going to get at least three different avatars out of this page, aren't we?

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Rollersnake posted:

We're going to get at least three different avatars out of this page, aren't we?

Isn't this the norm rather than the exception by now?

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Tom and Sylvester are CRAZY HIGH.

:catdrugs:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha that attempt of Tom doing the "troll face" is ridiculous.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if the actual reason they are necromancers is because they accidentally joined a necromancer coven while drunk and/or high.

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!
I've read this thread two months ago and absolutely loved the comic. Now I come back here and the thread has 123 pages and there's a shitload of new chapters of the Trolling saga :stare:.

And now I have to read all of it.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I wonder if it's by design that Porky Pig doesn't stutter when he's high.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008
So the garbage/body bag is gone. It'll be interesting to find out what/who's inside it.

e: Also this is the stuff of nightmares

Narmi fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 3, 2012

Jackoff Pastorius
May 16, 2010
I love that Porky doesn't just take the brah off of his head. I am also amazed by Tom's face in panel 10.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Narmi posted:

So the garbage/body bag is gone. It'll be interesting to find out what/who's inside it.

This is a flashback, so the people who are supposed to be in those bags might not be dead yet.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

The MSJ posted:

This is a flashback, so the people who are supposed to be in those bags might not be dead yet.

It's not the people currently dead I'm referring to though - the bag looked full when they were going into the bar and now it's gone. I mean it could just be trash but it's more likely whoever thought them necromancy was in/around the bar and picked up their corpse when they left.

Narmi fucked around with this message at 00:40 on May 3, 2012

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Attention Horse posted:

I've read this thread two months ago and absolutely loved the comic. Now I come back here and the thread has 123 pages and there's a shitload of new chapters of the Trolling saga :stare:.

And now I have to read all of it.

There is an album with all the comics in the OP, so you don't need to go through 123 pages of comments for that, although you would end up missing some great fan work.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

jesus christ tom's teath

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I fully expect three more pages of everyone asking where the keys are and laughing

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like how blush elevates through the skin and even the hair of Wile E, Tom, and Sylvester's faces.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Porky not stuttering anymore is so predictable but still so great.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011

Silentman0 posted:

Porky not stuttering anymore is so predictable but still so great.

I just noticed that. Brilliant, if Lazerbot did that on purpose.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Sylvester is un-stoned in panel 12... oversight?

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Fact: getting drunk will make you lose a speech impediment and having your family slaughtered by trolls will make you gain one.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
I love how Silver's group wanted to know how their kidnapped team member got his powers and all Wile E. Coyote's done so far is ramble about getting drunk with his bros.

And I bet Rob's super into his story because he doesn't know what's being said and thinks it's useful intel.

This comic, man.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

my favorite thing in TGT is when characters just go "AHHHHH" or "HMMMMM" for no discernible reason

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

simplefish posted:

Sylvester is un-stoned in panel 12... oversight?

Dude's got mad tolerance.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

spregalia posted:

Dude's got mad tolerance.

Sylvester got himself some smart weed and slipped all the dumb weed to Tom.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 03:24 on May 3, 2012

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

nerdbot posted:

Sylvester got himself some smart weed and slipped all the dumb weed to Tom.

Sufferin' succotash! What a sneaky plan!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Wrist Watch posted:

We've been through this before. The mods and admins are done handing out gang tags, but if I remember correctly you can still give yourself one. All you need is for someone with plat to host it on the servers. If an image is hosted on the forums, it can be linked to in avatar text.

Hosted like so, I believe:

You need someone to buy the tag as their avatar, and then it's uploaded to the SA Avatar server. That's when people can start adding the tag to their own custom text.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Giggily posted:

You need someone to buy the tag as their avatar, and then it's uploaded to the SA Avatar server. That's when people can start adding the tag to their own custom text.

Shouldn't it rather be uploaded it as a smilie? That way someone could just add :slaiyer: or whatever in their custom text.

e: Unless there's a way to code non-emoticon images from the server as part of your text (without being a mod), though I don't think I've ever seen that.

e2: VVVV You're right, it's way too big and twice the max size.

Narmi fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 3, 2012

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I think it's too big to be an emoticon, unfortunately. I'd love to stick that in whenever a mod slams someone for trolling.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

Narmi posted:

Shouldn't it rather be uploaded it as a smilie? That way someone could just add :slaiyer: or whatever in their custom text.

e: Unless there's a way to code non-emoticon images from the server as part of your text (without being a mod), though I don't think I've ever seen that.

The Third Street tag was done that way. I used to have one, it just works with normal img tags.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Chief Savage Man posted:

The Third Street tag was done that way. I used to have one, it just works with normal img tags.

Huh, didn't know that actually worked. I'm kinda surprised I don't see gangtags more often.

Grainse
Jun 16, 2008
The last panel really shows off the pointlessness of our existence. With all these plots, all these plans... just a few substances throw them all to the wind. The last panel cements Lazerbot as one of this generations great nihilist philosophers.

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I haven't posted thus far but oh my god Tom's eyes have me loving dying in panel 10. That is beyond stoned - that's like a "I'm seeing into another universe" high.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
More characters!

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

It's a cult of goons goons goony rear end goons! Lazerbot does love us. :3:

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Hahaha he's clearly been reading the Something Awful dot com forums at any rate

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hah, this is almost as great as Johnny and 4 balls in New Vegas. I'm feeling just as amazed anyway.

I also think my prediction was correct; they became necromancers after drunkenly stumbling into a necromancer church.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Nooo Lazerbot look away before it's too late :negative:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Hahaha he's clearly been reading the Something Awful dot com forums at any rate

Yeah, when I saw "gently cares(s)", I knew that was an SA reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Foxhound posted:

Nooo Lazerbot look away before it's too late :negative:

He's been reading the thread for months. Some of the questions raised in here were addressed or referenced in TGT.