Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Soonmot posted:

I know, but now I have to wait. Imagine reading through all this insanity at once. Do you know what that does to a man?

Yeah, I did it when I started reading the thread. It wasn't so bad, though, because it was only up to chapter 5 or 6. Still, it's quite a rollercoaster, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Vogon Poet posted:

gently caress. I wish I had the expendable wealth at the moment to justify buying this.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Oh god, I'm this close to finally parting with my position as King of Spades.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Defiance Industries posted:

Oh god, I'm this close to finally parting with my position as King of Spades.

I don't know. Winger's just so charming there, I'd say you're better off sticking with whatcha got.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I find this gif to be quite relevant to the recent events of this comics.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.

FrenchToasty posted:

He never exhales!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

XkyRauh posted:

He never exhales!

The constant intake of smoke to lungs. I wonder if he smokes pot like too in TGT when he's off-panel.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

FrenchToasty posted:

Tom is a stone cold player. This cannot be argued against.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

XkyRauh posted:

He never exhales!

Tom is like a Native American. He uses every part of the smoke.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I'd like to point out another earlier picture by Lazerbot:

I love the way it looks like tears are sort of just exploding from Captain Falcon's face.

Edit: should've included his comment on this:

Lazerbot posted:

i was able to draw this picture with a 30 daytrail for photoshop. this is the last picture im doing about banjo being dead and i had to go out with a bang it took me 2 and something days to draw and color this picture and i hope you enjoy it. last part [link] will give you all the info you need to know how this happened. this is at banjo's and perfect darks funeral. im not hating on xbox but they did kill banjo and perfect dark.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 02:56 on May 6, 2012

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
What I find the most interesting is that Peach appears to be wearing an Organization XIII coat. Or, possibly... a Troll Slaiyer coat?

Also, Grunty's a bitch.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

razorrozar posted:

What I find the most interesting is that Peach appears to be wearing an Organization XIII coat. Or, possibly... a Troll Slaiyer coat?

Also, Grunty's a bitch.

She's just wearing black because it's a funeral, man.

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
Link looks like even more of a pussy than usual.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

DarkHamsterlord posted:

She's just wearing black because it's a funeral, man.

But look at the sleeves, and the material. It looks just like a Troll Slaiyer coat.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
I like how Banjo the character is buried next to an entire franchise. Mumbo and Grunty should be in a mass grave with him.

Also... what the gently caress is this comic? I checked it when it was in GBS, but it didn't prepare me for the last few pages.

Just... what? Is this really not a 13 year old kid?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Rey the Great posted:

Link looks like even more of a pussy than usual.

Actually he's smiling through his tears because he's tough as nails, fucko

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Not Joanna Dark, Perfect Dark. Nobody better correct him.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Luigi clutching a whiskey flask, my god.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
I guess he'd already came to terms with the loss of Killer Instinct, but no mourning for Jet Force Gemini?

tips
Feb 16, 2011

Danzou posted:

I guess he'd already came to terms with the loss of Killer Instinct, but no mourning for Jet Force Gemini?
He's still hung up over little nemo raping wizpig to death

Also peach totally hosed that bear.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

By the way, Lazerbot also mentioned in a journal post that pages are going to be coming slower for a little bit: http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/sorry-my-pages-are-going-slower-300285058

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Some friends were over just here hanging around, getting their character sheets ready for some nerdy games, you know, that kind of inoffensive activity. I got on here, nothing to do as the DM helped them, looked through the threads, decided to check this one.................aaaaaaaaaaand right as my buddy looks over I scroll down the page to find our dear friend the Goatman just staring at us.

I then had to explain Goatse, and for some reason, Tubgirl, to my friends. They were not prepared, my fellow goons. They were too normal. They haven't yet plumbed the soul-killing depths of the internet, seen the edifices of human feces upon which break roiling waves of pus and vomit. They haven't been privy to the monuments of human depravity made up by Reddit and the dollfucking forums. They just didn't know. They DIDN'T KNOW!

Needless to say the collateral damage has been massive.

Thank you thread, thank you.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

razorrozar posted:

But look at the sleeves, and the material. It looks just like a Troll Slaiyer coat.
You mean a defenders coat!

:goonsay:

:smithicide:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Pigbuster posted:

Luigi clutching a whiskey flask, my god.

I didn't notice the flask before. That's a nice detail.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Soonmot posted:

I know, but now I have to wait. Imagine reading through all this insanity at once. Do you know what that does to a man?

I had read the first chapter a week or two ago, but plowed through the rest of it today. I realized I was actually enjoying it about the same time I lost track of who was really having a trick played on them; myself the reader or the artist. I just don't know anything anymore. I've seen elmer fudd eat bits of daffy and bugs bunny's brains in order to more effectively puppet their corpses. Every time I see a panel with nothing in it but a guy with no ears screaming "WHAT?" I laugh. Nothing makes sense in this new world I live in.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
How much better this comic is than Homestuck:

A lot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Someone should make a wallpaper-sized version of that picture. It would give me a reason to explain TGT to my friends, when they see the wallpaper.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Forge_Pharaoh posted:

A lot.

That bar's pretty low.

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
This comic's awesome and the thread's awesome without having to drag that stuff into it.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Man this comic is funny because we're watching a retard scrawl his teenage hate-poems on the public canvas using copyrighted characters from every ridiculous source he can think of but it is not within six degrees of awesome.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nilbop posted:

Man this comic is funny because we're watching a retard scrawl his teenage hate-poems on the public canvas using copyrighted characters from every ridiculous source he can think of but it is not within six degrees of awesome.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread, because there's no way in hell you're talking about Tails Gets Trolled. Those "copyrighted characters" are more compelling here than most of them have been in their canon works for years.

Exhibit A: Silver the Hedgehog is awesome. I challenge you to find another place where this is true.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

nerdbot posted:

Lazerbot posted:

i was able to draw this picture with a 30 daytrail for photoshop.

For some reason, the phrase "30 daytrail" absolutely killed me.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

gandhichan posted:

This comic's awesome and the thread's awesome without having to drag that stuff into it.

Yeah, once people get going about Homestuck, they just never shut up, so it shouldn't really be mentioned at all.

JayTee
May 24, 2004

razorrozar posted:

I think you posted this in the wrong thread, because there's no way in hell you're talking about Tails Gets Trolled. Those "copyrighted characters" are more compelling here than most of them have been in their canon works for years.

Exhibit A: Silver the Hedgehog is awesome. I challenge you to find another place where this is true.

Lurdiak posted:

That bar's pretty low.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

JayTee posted:

:golfclap: Well played.

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Forge_Pharaoh posted:

A lot.

Why is this a spoiler? It's really obvious.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

This comic still isn't even better than Hitmen For Destiny yet.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

This comic still isn't even better than Hitmen For Destiny yet.

That's like comparing The Matrix to The Green Mile. Both great movies, but there's no question which is better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

razorrozar posted:

That's like comparing The Matrix to The Green Mile. Both great movies, but there's no question which is better.

The Green Mile?