Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

buyin that plaid tie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Endless Mike posted:

buyin that plaid tie.

Sweet. Its pretty cool- the tie was originally from Scotland and it is real wool.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Funhilde posted:

this is neat :)

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

this is neat :)

I may or may not have had YOSPOS in mind.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Funhilde posted:

Sweet. Its pretty cool- the tie was originally from Scotland and it is real wool.
i legit want it as a me tie.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Funhilde my lady friend wants to know where you got the fabric with the bees on it so she make human clothes out of it

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PipeRifle posted:

Funhilde my lady friend wants to know where you got the fabric with the bees on it so she make human clothes out of it

I got it at a quilt show. Selvage edge says- Patt #6014 Blank Quilting 2010.- found it in blue here- http://www.happyapplequilts.com/bugging-out-btr-6014%20blu

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Thanks! If she ends up getting it I will promise not to make any rival cat apparel out of it

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

PipeRifle posted:

Thanks! If she ends up getting it I will promise not to make any rival cat apparel out of it

Thanks. This is now my main source of income.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

trophy found a box

got evicted

went back for more

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

El Gar posted:

went back for more

oh my gaWD :kimchi:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
That cat is amazing.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

dat's some hot cat-box action

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

My girlfriend demands we get "a trophy" but even if we found a cool-rear end silver tabby it would never be a trophy

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

PipeRifle posted:

My girlfriend demands we get "a trophy" but even if we found a cool-rear end silver tabby it would never be a trophy

I'm continually amazed at how good she is with those kids. :3:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Trast posted:

particularly given that she always has this look on her face like she's starring in some sort of crazy action movie that only she can see

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
always looking for an escape route from grabby hands

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Look at datte fukken catte in deh bawxe.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

current Ada status:

might be growing into a tiny head catte

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:

PipeRifle posted:

My girlfriend

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

z0ratio fartboner posted:

anime
Feb 21, 2003
Teh Fukken Catte.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
do u fuyad guys organize when your going to post in the cat thread

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord

Deviant posted:

current Ada status:

might be growing into a tiny head catte

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Cats for obama

Edison was a dick
Apr 3, 2010

direct current :roboluv: only

Funhilde posted:

here is one of my favorites

That tie is amazing, if I hadn't promised that I'd wait until christmas to buy cat stuff you'd have 3 new orders now.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Edison was a dick posted:

That tie is amazing, if I hadn't promised that I'd wait until christmas to buy cat stuff you'd have 3 new orders now.

Thanks. :)

total fecal
May 1, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Total Fat Guy posted:

the youtube's a lot better, with the sound .

Hm... a link, perchance?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I swear, every fukkin day I'm rightclick->save to desktop to show something from this thread to my wife later

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

TOOT BOOT posted:

I swear, every fukkin day I'm rightclick->save to desktop to show something from this thread to my wife later

i jsut rightclick set as background like every other day

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

haveblue posted:

one of my parents' friends sends us christmas cards written from the perspective of her cat. multiple paragraphs of text of what the cat has been up to signed with the cat's name

I always say we should have sent one back saying "what the gently caress is this poo poo" signed by our cat

every xmas i get my parents one that says "scratch my rear end, love clancy, ps i left you a gift in your pillowcase" or something to that effect

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ahhh spiders posted:

do u fuyad guys gently caress dogs

anime
Feb 21, 2003
That fukken catte :xd:

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

:siren: CATTE INCEST :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFGV7y2W2w

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
When I was a wee lad my parents had a cat that was amazingly tolerant of my childlike manhandling. They just know.

The cats I have now are generally pretty friendly to others but are scared-to-loving-death of children. They're all like "whaaaaaaaaat the gently caress is that tiny human thing?"

Louie does not care for Skyler:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Janin posted:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Trast posted:

from what I know, cats are extraordinarily good with determining the situation and acting accordingly

big cats that love people won't hurt them, don't feel defensive to even have their claws on "ready"

my guess is trophy kind of in the cat mind sees the infant (sorry gar i don't know the kiddo's name) as more of a kitten than anything and in the family so why would you use claws in that circumstance when around a kitten unless defending? that's my guess on it

i bet if the infant grew miraculously in digital-dexterity and comprehension and tried to trim trophy's claws trophy would freak out and leave her scratched to hell in the process tbqh

Sniep fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 10, 2012

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

Janin posted:

heeeeeeeeeeeere's TROPHY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Janin posted: