Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

flyboi posted:

cool catte

rip page 1337 rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Just saw this on Cute Overload. I think everyone should submit a photo.

http://cuteoverload.com/2012/05/08/help-im-nauseous-presents-so-cute-it-makes-me-sick/

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

flyboi posted:

gizmo. ima tug on your ear hair :kimchi:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

graph posted:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

oscar, recharging

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Chorrax posted:

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Chorrax posted:

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Lou's just a cat trying to make his way

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
need more lou_meowing.flv

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

graph posted:

need more lou_meowing.mp4

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

graph posted:

same

Chorrax posted:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

trophy_clone_gathering.jpg

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Chorrax posted:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

magda status: having an adventure on the fire escape

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
be careful magda :3:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what stories magda will bring back

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

TheQat posted:

be careful magda :3:

there's a deck like 2' under that windowsill and she is well-supervised, so she's all good

grim`
May 6, 2004

there's no lies to the game of eyes
i, too, have a catte

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

grim` posted:

cheer you cat up plz

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

grim` posted:

i, too, have a catte

youre a tuff lookin dude

grim`
May 6, 2004

there's no lies to the game of eyes

Cygni posted:

youre a tuff lookin dude

that was my brother 14 years ago, he has big beefy arms now.

a spy catte

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=krrcpWXBaTI

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
yesssss, tank owns

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

he's a lot more energetic than he looks like he should be

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

devmd01 posted:

yesssss, tank owns

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

he's a lot more energetic than he looks like he should be

yeah, looks like he should just shuffle around aimlessly.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

DNova posted:

yeah, looks like he should just shuffle around aimlessly.

wow, project much?

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbDXQWKk_V8

repostin a magda video

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

El Gar posted:

wow, project much?

:smith:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol at the airplane ears at the end

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Chorrax posted:

dats a cool catte :3:

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

Chorrax posted:

your cat has round pupils

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

The kittens are suffering from Blur and are impossible to photograph alone

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

new jaguar kittens at San Diego Zoo, first since 1989

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Cygni posted:

new jaguar kittens at San Diego Zoo, first since 1989

those are some goofy-lookin' fuckers

when we went to the wild animal park they had a tiny babby cheetah and it was just about the cutest goddamn thing i ever saw. we literally sat and just stared at it for an hour

like this:

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

flyboi posted:

GIZMO!!!

Anyway, which one of you wrote this:

quote:

A cat of fine character -- an intellectual, a gourmand, an aesthete -- seeks discerning new human.

Oscar is a five-year-old, stoutly formed and inscrutably healthy cat looking for a new home. He has been fixed, has all his shots and is in every way the exact kind of cat you probably want.*

*assuming you like the sounds of Oscar and meet the fairly strict criteria listed below.

To begin: Oscar is not just any cat, he is a cat with character, a cat of many qualities.

Oscar has a literary side -- he's struggled for attention and space on the desk as entire books were written and submitted; he's pleadingly head-butted and distractingly purred his way through most of Samual Beckett's work and even some Shakespeare (which he quite enjoys); and while he is not-fond of most post-modern writers, he finds a tragic allure to David Wallace's melancholic solipsism.

He is fastidious about his appearance. His mane is deluxe, his fur is effetely fluffy and his countenance is nearly always OscarWilde-ish. He is, to be honest, a bit of a dandy.

But he is not solely an aesthete, he also loves sports. He can play table tennis for hours (do not call it ping pong though, because then he will not play) and while he loves billiards, he feels the game has become too commercialized and will only play if the urge is pure.

He is a deep admirer of treats in their many forms. Turkey, chicken, whatever you're having for lunch, salads, most kinds of things that are green, the liquid in your glass (except alcohol, which we explain as being a probable consequence of his father being a calamitously rowdy binge drinker), pizza and most of the unspicy varieties of Asian foods.

He also loves mornings. And it is his determination that you will love his love of mornings. To facilitate this, he will sit on your chest after dawn and purr and butt his head -- gently at first, and thereafter less gently -- into your face until you cuddle him appropriately.

There are some things up with which Oscar will not put. Any derision of the Poles or Polish history or contemporary Polish culture or Polish village life in the mid-20th century will be met with claws and are thus topics to avoid. In general, Oscar prefers that attention be focused on Oscar, which is natural and does not mean to imply that he is high-maintenance but merely that his desire for companionship is fully-formed and vigorous.

Oscar truly does not like Orange cats. Especially Monkey and Viper, the two orange cats he was forced to live with in February when his human decided to move in with another human. Oscar's dislike of Monkey and Viper (and, to be frank, they are kind of bastards) seems to be of the infinite variety, the limitless loathing from which any return is difficult.

And this brings us to our situation.

OK. I was being coy earlier. The truth seems to be this: Oscar truly does not like other cats. At all. He just likes humans.

And so, Oscar needs a new home. But not just any home. Oscar has specifically requested to move to a new house where he doesn't have to deal with other cats. For the first 4.5 years of his life, he lived alone with a woman and was exquisitely happy with this arrangement. A single human would then appear be an ideal new caregiver for Oscar.

Send him an email. Send us an email. Come and visit him. If the chemistry is right, you may proposition him!

He comes with a big bag of his favourite hard food, a bag of treats, his kitty litter box and some litter. (Everything you need, basically).

One serious note: if after you decide to adopt Oscar you determine that things are not working out then you may simply return him. In fact, you must simply return him. Or just send an email and we'll come pick him up.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
its elmer's long lost brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokin Ring
Jun 12, 2011

:dong:Teh boners:dong:
do the jaguar's have large talons

freakin gawrsh