Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
Those first three panels are amazing. I'm pretty sure this isn't a mock thread anymore, I unironically love this comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Haha, victory at last.

Is Tom hanging from the room when he makes that statement about "satanic powers"?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Uggghhhhhhhhhhhh
aahhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhh!!!!

Ugghhhhhhhhhhhh!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Young Freud posted:

Is Tom hanging from the room when he makes that statement about "satanic powers"?

It appears that he is dropping down in the first panel of the bottom row, so I think yes.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

d00gZ posted:

Those first three panels are amazing. I'm pretty sure this isn't a mock thread anymore, I unironically love this comic.

It was never a mock thread.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I have been given Satan powers beyond the capabilities of ordinary men cats.
Now, using this power, I can totally gently caress with Sylvester!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

hahaha he jumped onto the ceiling like a scared cat

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Panel 2. Oh my god, panel 2. I can't stop laughing. This is what anaphylaxis feels like I think.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
ehhhh this is alittle to graphic for me, i thought he was
just gonna drop dead with no blood and stuff

I love this so much.

I like how most of the characters know when poo poo is hosed up. They don't want to see or talk about rape. They get disgusted by gore.

Well, except for the trolls... and Shadow. Always killing the fat one. :colbert:

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
This guy has a gift for writing a compelling screaming scene.

"HOLY poo poo AAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
gently caress yes, die horribly you insufferable little poo poo of a mouse.

Been waiting for this catharsis since childhood. Thank you, lazerbot.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Holy poo poo he just straight up killed Jerry with poisoned milk. I thought it was gonna be with the satanic powers or something.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

d00gZ posted:

If there's anything I want to see now it's you, Sims and whoever else doing a roundtable for Tails Gets Trolled or something.

I love how Jerry just looked so goddamn smug. He took total joy in being a complete jerk for no apparent reason.

Jerry died as he lived: being a total rear end in a top hat.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Aristobulus posted:

Holy poo poo he just straight up killed Jerry with poisoned milk. I thought it was gonna be with the satanic powers or something.

Tom took a page right out of the Borgias with this one. He's already awesomely badass and he doesn't know it.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

There really is nothing better than coming on to the forums, reading a new Lazerbot strip, doing something else for an hour, then coming back to find ANOTHER NEW LAZERBOT STRIP!

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french

whitch means i can be super powerful and kick
everyone's rear end so.. im gonna be awesomely badass

OR

wait a minute, this is some kind
of satanic thingy, so after killing
jarry i must have satanic powers

OR

Something better I guess?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Aristobulus posted:

Holy poo poo he just straight up killed Jerry with poisoned milk.

Pay attention, it's Jarry.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Those first two panels are magnificent.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Every time a new page gets posted it makes my loving day.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I really love how these guys just so conveniently know about their new demon powers. Just "Oh hey, poo poo on my hands, I have demon powers now."

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Got bored, have a gif.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
With every rotation of that gif I imagine a chaotic marimba riff.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Has anyone else noticed that LazeyBoy, from above, can only draw left hands? Do you think that's because he's using it as reference and holding the mouse in his right?

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

simplefish posted:

Has anyone else noticed that LazeyBoy, from above, can only draw left hands? Do you think that's because he's using it as reference and holding the mouse in his right?

He's got several sets of both hands on the last few pages. I might be able to see an argument for the left hand being consistently better drawn though.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

NTT posted:

Got bored, have a gif.

loving glorious. There needs to be a follow up (or longer form) with Jarry puking his guts out.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
loving EVERY face in the last two strips have been amazing

NTT posted:

Got bored, have a gif.

Almost as amazing as this.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

It must mean I have satanic powers

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have been waiting for that loving mouse to die horribly since I was a young child. Thank you, Lazerbot.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
I can't believe Tom didn't think of poison sooner, but suck it Sylvester, he finally got that mouse.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
SYLV->
STAR
look out

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
This thing is glorious in it's own way. I've been catching up on it after finding this thread. It's like a sureal parody of my childhood. I love it!

I mean I know he means it seriously which is why it's kinda creepy but even then, it's so funny.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
The last time Tom tried to trick Jarry into drinking poisoned milk it just made him super strong instead, so it's good that it worked this time.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Zenzirouj posted:

The last time Tom tried to trick Jarry into drinking poisoned milk it just made him super strong instead, so it's good that it worked this time.

Well this time Tom just went with rat poison instead of busting out the ACME junior science kit.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't think there's been a single disappointing update to this comic.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

davidspackage posted:

I don't think there's been a single disappointing update to this comic.

Hey, now, there were some people upset about the length of the Mario-Troll King fight.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

NTT posted:

Got bored, have a gif.

This is awesome. I don't know how to make gifs, but if someone could edit this so its just the first part with the eyes swirling over and over, I'll totally make it my new avatar.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Twitch posted:

I have been waiting for that loving mouse to die horribly since I was a young child. Thank you, Lazerbot.

I wanted Tom to win everytime I saw this drat cartoon, but something about watching him murder jarry is a little unsettling.
Or rather, how loving painful it looked for jarry.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

rock2much posted:

I wanted Tom to win everytime I saw this drat cartoon, but something about watching him murder jarry is a little unsettling.
Or rather, how loving painful it looked for jarry.

Tom himself thinks it is to graphic.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

derp posted:

This is awesome. I don't know how to make gifs, but if someone could edit this so its just the first part with the eyes swirling over and over, I'll totally make it my new avatar.

Quick and dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
yesss, you rock, you can pick the text if you like :)