Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

derp posted:

yesss, you rock, you can pick the text if you like :)

Nah, man; you make it your own.
I'm probably not too good with words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I feel like I've joined the neutrals or something. :D

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

derp posted:

I need to get in on the tgt avatars as well, but I won't until I make a gif I'm happy with.

Or something really awesome happens.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

uwaeve posted:

I love mine, but it's technically my second choice.

HarkToTheLoons grabbed the first, best Rob one.

I missed this post by like 5 pages, but I do not regret buying this avatar, and have yet to see a panel in this comic that will make me change it.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

We have time, there's no rush to get an avatar.

On the other hand, characters seem to die a lot so if there's one you like, get it before it's giblets?

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

When I first saw these avatars, I thought people were mocking some generic lovely sonic fanart, that you guys were adding your own captions (especially the "I don't have loving ears" one). Then I actually read the comic and realized that none of them were modified, and oh man what a treat.

Also, that Hitler being "no longer secure in his position as world's least likable human being" line was a very solid burn. Did Lazerbot actually come up with that himself?

The story progression and humor really is pretty elevated sometimes for something like this.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Waffnuffly posted:

Also, that Hitler being "no longer secure in his position as world's least likable human being" line was a very solid burn. Did Lazerbot actually come up with that himself?

Lazerbot solicited for "burns" and a goon (can't remember who) submitted that line to him.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Waffnuffly posted:

All of the insults from the troll-off came from responses to a request on lazerbot's dA for insults for a "surprise" purpose. The Hitler burn was mine and I think some of the other stuff (goons goons goony rear end goons?) was from others of us as well.

e:f;b

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Waffnuffly posted:

The story progression and humor really is pretty elevated sometimes for something like this.

I really can't tell if Lazerbot is an idiot savant or incredibly devious, but it's an amazing creation either way. If nothing else he must be aware of the qualities that have drawn us to the comic, because it's only gotten more insane as it goes.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I'm a bit late to this thread (seen some of the avatars around which got me curious). Just read through the entire comic (so far) and a large chunk of this thread and holy poo poo this is the funniest thing I've read in ages, can't wait to see what happens next!

Coming from the CAD mock thread, I can now go from hating myself for reading a terrible comic to loving this amazing one.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm really surprised there hasn't been a smilie made yet.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

SaltLick posted:

I'll think about it. I got a lot of free time on my hands the next few days. But which character could be it? I was thinking smug!sylvester myself.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
The :highshovel: one was pretty well done but no one dumped money to actually buy it.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

NTT posted:

I'll think about it. I got a lot of free time on my hands the next few days. But which character could be it? I was thinking smug!sylvester myself.

a 'gently caress you trolls' shadow would be very useful

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

SaltLick posted:

I made one, hang on let me find it

edit:

I could try make one with shadow, going to be hard conveying both the gently caress off with eyes and finger but I'll try nad make it work

Grainse
Jun 16, 2008
"Jarry" and his cameo were pretty excellent. It's that special brand of lunacy that Mr. Lazerbot is so adept at. "Jarry" had such an entertaining face at all times... and when I THOUGHT maybe "Jarry" was about to go super saiyan... I was foolish. It was another massive character death. And like the true story teller he is, Lazerbot didn't just give us a death for shock value, he gave us a death that would solidify another characters motivations and intentions.

Sylvester, watch out. I hope you have the time to give me one more nonchalant smug looking face before that "Super badass" uses his demonic powers :(

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Trolls Be Trollin complete with Mario's mother leaning would be a pretty great smilie

and has so many uses!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

rock2much posted:

I wanted Tom to win everytime I saw this drat cartoon, but something about watching him murder jarry is a little unsettling.
Or rather, how loving painful it looked for jarry.

Tom actually does win a few times.

There's one Tom & Jerry cartoon where Tom inherits millions of dollars on the condition that he never harms a mouse again, and Jerry spends the entire cartoon harassing Tom. It ends with Tom beating the poo poo out of Jerry and saying something like "I just lost a million dollars, BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT!"

That was my favorite one, because gently caress Jerry. I don't think I know a single person who ever watched Tom & Jerry and didn't utterly loathe Jerry.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

nerdbot posted:

There's one Tom & Jerry cartoon where Tom inherits millions of dollars on the condition that he never harms a mouse again, and Jerry spends the entire cartoon harassing Tom. It ends with Tom beating the poo poo out of Jerry and saying something like "I just lost a million dollars, BUT IT'S SO WORTH IT!"

That was my favorite one, because gently caress Jerry. I don't think I know a single person who ever watched Tom & Jerry and didn't utterly loathe Jerry.

There was one disturbing one where Tom and Jerry fight over the affections of a cat and they both lose and end up as homeless alcoholics.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

derp posted:

Glad you like it; I got one to match yours. :getin:

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

NTT posted:

Rob. Saying "wat?" or something. It can be used to imply that you refuse to listen, or can't hear somehow. Or that you'e loving dense.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

MeccaPrime posted:

I didn't even recognize you without your Shy-Guy avatar.

WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Would this work?

EDIT: Also

Hempuli fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 12, 2012

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

MeccaPrime posted:

Awesome :)

Hempuli posted:

Would this work?

and awesome!

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
How can it NOT work? I mean, look at it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

While we're at it:

:hishovel:

Yeah Man
Oct 9, 2011

And if you had, you know, a huge killer robot at your command, yeah, that would just clutter things up; and a lesser person might want that kind of overwhelming force on their side, but you know - where's the challenge in that?

nerdbot posted:

The first one I watched was where Tom was harassing a baby mouse around and Jerry was just trying to protect him. That definitely soured me on Tom from the start.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Hempuli posted:

Would this work?

This is perfect.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Georgia Peach posted:

There was one disturbing one where Tom and Jerry fight over the affections of a cat and they both lose and end up as homeless alcoholics.

Yes, didn't it end with both of them sitting on the train tracks waiting for the train to come and kill them?

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Tacostein posted:

How can it NOT work? I mean, look at it.

If I wasn't still unemployed I would so loving buy this thing.

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

Mikael Kreoss posted:

If I wasn't still unemployed I would so loving buy this thing.

Enjoy!
:fut:

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Gaybee posted:

Enjoy!

Finally, I can fight back all the hard trolling I get here!

Thank you homosexual apidae!

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

MeccaPrime posted:

Finally, I can fight back all the hard trolling I get here!

Thank you homosexual apidae!

Dude...

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Quick! Go have sex with her so you won't be so mad anymore!

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Hempuli posted:

I don't know why people give two shits about the Shadow one when this is here.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.
Oh my god. You wonderful, wonderful, goony rear end goons.

This is the best. The best smilie of them all.

Some Lined Paper fucked around with this message at 05:59 on May 12, 2012

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.

Comrayn posted:

I don't know why people give two shits about the Shadow one when this is here.

The Shadow one is the distilled essence of TGT.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Lazerbot should be proud, he has produced a small animated thing that will forever remind us of his exploits. (Non ironic)

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
The highest honor the SA forums can bestow upon a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Gaybee posted:

Enjoy!

Oohh, many thanks! :tipshat:
Now I feel I've contributed something to the ~community~