Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Roundabout Route posted:

Seriously, folks, your pharmaceuticals are not sufficiently cold. You must reduce their temperature.

Lazerbot is probably using this downtime to generate ideas for the next chapter.

Hovered over Knuckles excitedly hoping someone purchased this while I wasn't looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's ok, goons. Come into my TGT simulation zone. All you need to do is pay me some money, and my simulation experts will simulate a new TGT strip for you.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So many goony rear end goons, completely unable to when they need to the most.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
We've gone this long without a new comic before, right?

I'm sure Lazerbot's just been busy, or his internet's down or something.

Chill your pill guys.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I saw that there was a fuckload of new posts and my heart fluttered with hope like the dove upon the sunset, an update, the miracle of Lazerbot's creation graces the land once again!

Then I realized Blizzard ruined everything.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

It's so obviously Diablo 3, relax dudes. Relax!!

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Looking at his dA page, you can see some comments telling him that ED is just satire or that it's just a joke. Is "lazerbot quit because ED" really a thing? Where did that bullshit start?

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Dammit, Lazerbot, you can't let the trolls win. :ohdear: Fight them! :fut:

QuantaStarFire fucked around with this message at 11:07 on May 17, 2012

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

MadRhetoric posted:

Congrats, Goons, you ran something else into the ground. All that's left is for the thread to get really lovely as you tear each other apart for content like wild animals.

:fut: gently caress you trolls. :fut:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't be the first time.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
reminder that the whole comic can be read at this imgur

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Believe in Lazerbot.

My pills are frozen. My faith is strong.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
:chillpill: your pills everyone. He had many more chapters planned out already, and I feel that if they're as bizarre as what's come before, he won't be able to abandon this comic until it's all online. This kind of material is the kind of stuff to drive a man crazy if he keeps it all to himself.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

Looking at his dA page, you can see some comments telling him that ED is just satire or that it's just a joke. Is "lazerbot quit because ED" really a thing? Where did that bullshit start?

I'm pretty sure it started right here, since I haven't seen it being discussed elsewhere. It's just classic internet paranoia. No updates, so everybody assumes that LB quit. Why would he quit? Maybe someone's been talking bad about him. Who's been talking bad about him? ED's been talking bad about him. CONCLUSION: ED made lazerbot quit the internet, everybody start mourning.

Everyone needs to chill their pills, drat.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Since when has there been a chillpill emoticon.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Well, that phrase was fun while it lasted.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

nerdbot posted:

Hovered over Knuckles excitedly hoping someone purchased this while I wasn't looking

Man, if we could only have one other emoticon from this thread, it would be this one.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I'm sure that somebody who despises internet trolls so much that he's made an extensive MS Paint comic about killing a conspiracy of trolls that stretches back to [Pac-Man's childhood in] Medieval Times starring a cast of characters ranging from Bugs Bunny to Silver the Hedgehog to Cheeto Man would disappear from the internet because of trolls. :allears:

He's probably just ducking bullets from a gun while Woodstock takes a poo poo and then falls asleep or learning the fine art of hand-to-hand combat from Batman. :chillpill:, etc.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

A Retardet Horse posted:

:chillpill: your pills everyone.

MadRhetoric posted:

Congrats, Goons, you ran something else into the ground.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
That emote has a lot of uses outside of here, though, and doesn't scream "TGT Thread!" Like, if you were in Games and someone was being unreasonable, one could use it in the place of "Friend, it would be to the benefit of everyone if you would kindly calm yourself for the time being."

Fake edit: So y'all can just :chillpill: 'bout the :chillpill: .

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Aramek posted:

"Friend, it would be to the benefit of everyone if you would kindly calm yourself for the time being."

I kinda want to see this as a scrolling emote, actually.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Hey Aramek, how's chapter three coming along?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Tacostein posted:

Hey Aramek, how's chapter three coming along?

There's a, uh, different kind of "three" that's been distracting me. :negative:

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Krinkle posted:

It took me way, way too long to realize he wasn't literally saying villains. I think it was when I saw quintessence that I realized he tries to let spellcheck help him.

I think quintessence is a malapropism on his part rather than the spellchecker. It's not a common word but it is the name of a class of items in League of Legends which he definitely plays. It was correctly spelled though so that indicates a spellchecker but I doubt even Lazerbot could mangle coincidence enough to get a spellchecker to spit out quintessence.

Oh my God I just spent a paragraph analyzing Lazerbot's use of a single word. What is this thread doing to me?
:negative:

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.

Tagichatn posted:

I think quintessence is a malapropism on his part rather than the spellchecker. It's not a common word but it is the name of a class of items in League of Legends which he definitely plays. It was correctly spelled though so that indicates a spellchecker but I doubt even Lazerbot could mangle coincidence enough to get a spellchecker to spit out quintessence.

Oh my God I just spent a paragraph analyzing Lazerbot's use of a single word. What is this thread doing to me?

I just tested it out and the Firefox spell check turns "quinsidense" (which is a phonetic approximation of "coincidence" if for some reason he thought it had a q) into "quintessence."

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Aramek posted:

Threesome or triplet?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

squeegee posted:

I just tested it out and the Firefox spell check turns "quinsidense" (which is a phonetic approximation of "coincidence" if for some reason he thought it had a q) into "quintessence."

I was about to post that there's no way he'd type a q, that everyone has seen the word 'coincidence' but then I remembered what qomic we were talking about.

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.

Tagichatn posted:

I was about to post that there's no way he'd type a q, that everyone has seen the word 'coincidence' but then I remembered what qomic we were talking about.

It does kind of make the same sound so I could see him trying for a "q" if he doesn't remember how to spell the word. I'm pretty sure he is dyslexic or something.

squeegee fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 17, 2012

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,

Aramek posted:

Same here. Batsard the Witch Doctor was just born in hardcore mode.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Tacostein posted:

hardcore mode.

Dumb rear end will learn.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Not to be pedantic, but it's "dumb rear end will learn ," :colbert: There's a space and a comma after learn!

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Tagichatn posted:

Maybe he just likes Squeeze. :v:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

notoriousman posted:

Maybe he just likes Squeeze. :v:

If that were the case, the Neutrals would've bought out half the grocery store for dinner before going out to get drunk.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Speedboat Jones posted:

Not to be pedantic, but it's "dumb rear end will learn ," :colbert: There's a space and a comma after learn!

dumb rear end did learn ,

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Imagine the disturbing depths of blood-soaked horror that lazerbot will dip the next chapter into after he returns from his Diablo III marathon!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
So, I have no idea what the current Diablo storyline entails, but if it's anything like previous, is the world of TGT suddenly going to be assaulted by the three primevals? Or wait, what if they're the ones responsible for the power of the Neutrals? Just as we get to the point in the story when we're supposed to be finding out! :O

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
Could someone possibly compile a list of lazerbotisms. There are so many of them now.
"Dumbass will learn"
"Chill your pill"
"thoughs eyes"
"gently caress you trolls"

Spellman
May 31, 2011

use a better move retard

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

MustelaFuro posted:

Could someone possibly compile a list of lazerbotisms. There are so many of them now.
"Dumbass will learn"
"Chill your pill"
"thoughs eyes"
"gently caress you trolls"

"it is was not a quintessence us meating today"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

"this problem can be solved without any villains"
"lead me to them batsards"
"for a embreaded donkey i can sure gently caress your mom hard"
"they can't troll you if there dead"
"man it took along time burring that fat guy"
"high shovel"
"banana"

My personal favorite (besides embreaded donkeys) is probably "you mad. you mad. you look mad. you stupid bitch." but that's mostly because of the music video.