Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
Oh gently caress yes, TGT is back! It's on, baby!

4th panel from the end is my favorite, I love Porky's expression and how he clutches the cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

RaspberryCommie posted:

Oooh. Excellent idea. Anyone with gif making skills wanna give me a hand here?

no skills, but a program that makes it easy:

timing is easy to change, if you have other ideas :)

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

The day I find out Community is dead, we get a new TGT page.

Lazerbot you are my guardian angel.

Lazerbot posted:

its more conplexed then hat

Oh my God you literally just saved my soul Lazerbot

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 15:21 on May 19, 2012

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
gently caress yes. Glad to see this is back. :munch:

Lazerbot is really improving, especially with faces. Sylvester in particular looks great. :smug: incarnate, but great.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

All jokes aside that's a pretty cool idea. Was that inspired by something else or is this pretty original stuff?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Calico Heart posted:

The day I find out Community is dead, we get a new TGT page.

The TV show? I read that it was renewed.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

FrenchToasty posted:

The TV show? I read that it was renewed.

It was, at an albeit shut slot, so don't listen to his lies.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

ThatPazuzu posted:

It was, at an albeit shut slot, so don't listen to his lies.

It was, albeit with the showrunner being canned, a hugely important writer (and, looks like the head writer as well) quitting, the producers leaving, so the show is looking more and more like a sinking ship everyone is jumping from.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
Starring Sylvester as an angry internet atheist posting in E/N threads.

Also this comic has now officially introduced a conspiracy regarding more or less the entire history of Western civilization.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

RaspberryCommie posted:

Oooh. Excellent idea. Anyone with gif making skills wanna give me a hand here?

I tried to make one where the head lines up:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I fell asleep on my couch and woke up to a Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon on the television.

Didn't really know it existed for some reason, but seeing Shadow, Sonic and Tails on television made me realize that the TGT story is 50 times more interesting than whatever is happening in this show.

Convicted Bibliophile
Dec 2, 2004

I am the night.
It's a cross between Day Watch and a Jack Chick tract.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I decided to check lazerbot's "WTF characters" gallery.

"this is kiddo and he carries a giant pare of scissors and he goes around and he cuts off peoples nutsacks of all ages and he collects them and puts them in his jar for his sauce and he has a secret hide out inside the grand canyon. he is my oc"

Now why isn't he in TGT?

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Good jorb LB!

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Wow. So the Neutrals aren't really involved with the trolling history back through the medieval era. I thought they were "neutral" in the sense that they couldn't choose sides in the troll/Defenders conflict, but actually, they can only use their powers by joining battles they have no stake in. They're essentially mercenaries.

This loving comic. Fudd is going to overuse his emotions and die a gory death.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
All this is making me wonder what Fudd was doing joining up with everybody since he would have already been a member of the neutrals at that point.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

i................ i got to be going,

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Friends Are Evil posted:

i................ i got to be going,

That's actually quite a manly cryface.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Combined the best of today's Porky pig into one image

Just need to add loss_lilah_layer.jpg...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I will never get tired of Smug Sylvester. Panel 2 is just great, I can practically hear his sarcasm oozing through the screen.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I almost didn't share this new page. I wanted to hog it for myself.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Danzou posted:

Wow. So the Neutrals aren't really involved with the trolling history back through the medieval era. I thought they were "neutral" in the sense that they couldn't choose sides in the troll/Defenders conflict, but actually, they can only use their powers by joining battles they have no stake in. They're essentially mercenaries.

It's a really interesting idea, I think. Neutrals have incredible powers, but can only use them in situations they don't personally care about. It reminds me of the Trojan Cassandra.

vyelkin posted:

All this is making me wonder what Fudd was doing joining up with everybody since he would have already been a member of the neutrals at that point.

This can be explained by Fudd being an imbecile.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
lazerbot's actually getting kinda deep in these occasional long paragraphs of text.

Also, I don't know if that priest with the enormous red hair is a reference to anything but I laughed my rear end off at him and I loving love where this page is going.

RiffRaff1138
Feb 28, 2006

Every single motherfucker thinks they're gonna save the fuckin' world... Why not do something about the shitty economy or whatever instead?! Son of a bitch!

davidspackage posted:

Also, I don't know if that priest with the enormous red hair is a reference to anything but I laughed my rear end off at him and I loving love where this page is going.
All I know is that hair caused me to read his dialogue in the voice of Pickles from Metalocalypse.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

When I saw the dead smiling pastor in the casket and realized where this was going I busted my rear end laughing.

Calling it: Porky gets excommunicated for using his Satan powers and hits rock bottom and becomes a troll. The absurdity of the Looney Tunes and Tom drunkenly stumbling into a Satanic cult has been pointed out, but I love that Porky Pig is incredibly religious for no discernible reason.

Schwarzwald posted:

It's a really interesting idea, I think. Neutrals have incredible powers, but can only use them in situations they don't personally care about. It reminds me of the Trojan Cassandra.

This could make Elmer the most powerful Neutral of all, he's too dumb to have any personal investments.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

"thanks for all the in tell."

Oh lazey-b! :allears:

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Lazerbot making up for lost time! So much goodness in such a short time.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This is the hard-hitting religious social commentary I read TGT for. Bravo, LB. Bravo. :golfclap:

humpadoor
Sep 2, 2009
Oh lord, Porky's crying face was incredible. Anyone else kinda starting to miss the Sonic/Mario characters a bit, though?

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Narmi posted:

I tried to make one where the head lines up:

Ok. I took this, flipped it, and then changed the delay. Does this look good?

Also, should I add text, or does it say everything that needs to be said in the image?

Also, thanks Narmi and cyfad for starting me out. I'm not very good at gifs.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
My money is the priest with the long hair is Father Kario and Porky raising Pastor Henrey from the dead is what drives him to be a drunken troll...

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Wait... Porky is wearying a priest's collar, that means he's catholic right? Why would a Catholic priest have a girlfriend to lose?

I'm hoping this means LB thinks all catholics dress up like priests in church because that's just precious

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
You notice he didn't mention what the "other stuff" was. Perhaps Porky is married "on the side?"

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

RaspberryCommie posted:

Ok. I took this, flipped it, and then changed the delay. Does this look good?

Also, should I add text, or does it say everything that needs to be said in the image?

Also, thanks Narmi and cyfad for starting me out. I'm not very good at gifs.

No problem. The stripe switching sides is a bit weird, but probably not something someone would notice (honnestly I only did because you said you flipped it and probably wouldn't have otherwise) and if you want to add text, you can always add the panel in the middle's "you cant focus worth a poo poo" since it's part of sequence and makes sense with the gif.

e: Can you change your avatar after it's already been bought? The above suggestions aren't that huge a deal, so I'm not sure if you'd want to drop and extra $10 to make minor changes.

Narmi fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 20, 2012

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Krinkle posted:

Wait... Porky is wearying a priest's collar, that means he's catholic right? Why would a Catholic priest have a girlfriend to lose?

I'm hoping this means LB thinks all catholics dress up like priests in church because that's just precious

Maybe all catholics wear vestments in TGT.

I love animehair priest.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

He doesn't have to be a Catholic. CoE wear them too. But only if you're a minister.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Narmi posted:

No problem. The stripe switching sides is a bit weird, but probably not something someone would notice (honnestly I only did because you said you flipped it and probably wouldn't have otherwise) and if you want to add text, you can always add the panel in the middle's "you cant focus worth a poo poo" since it's part of sequence and makes sense with the gif.

e: Can you change your avatar after it's already been bought? The above suggestions aren't that huge a deal, so I'm not sure if you'd want to drop and extra $10 to make minor changes.

Yeah, that would probably work better, but I can't change it without dropping another $5.

Honestly, I think the stripe switching sides works fine. I think it adds to it.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
It's a pastor's outfit. Porky even mentions "pastor" in his dialogue, so apparently they're all pastors at this particular church, and you don't have to be Catholic or an ordained priest to be one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
TGT is still the best oomic on the web.