Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

JazzFlight posted:

I was actually thinking of going with "Get Use To It" as a title for Chapter 7, but I haven't actually compiled the lyrics yet, so anything's possible.

Anything you come up with will be good. I can see both of those being potential for the chorus. Or both can be in the chorus! I just really like that "Trolls be Trollin'" line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mortal Sword posted:

Holy poo poo, this is amazing. One of my top five favorite art pieces and Tails Gets Trolled, finally together as one. :golfclap:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Mortal Sword posted:

Inspiring.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Holy poo poo, this is amazing. One of my top five favorite art pieces and Tails Gets Trolled, finally together as one. :golfclap:
Upmarket Mango already did a take-off of this painting, actually:

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Look at this. Just look at it.

wh...... what......
whats cooking?

Pug Rodeo fucked around with this message at 00:37 on May 21, 2012

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Beautiful, all of it. Beautiful.

Seriously, I'm not so much here for the humor anymore. I'm here for the drama.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There's something strangely hilarious about how the Christian faction paints bloody crosses and the word "God" on the wall of the scene of their crimes.

It's one of the many things about this comic that simply defies explanation.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Tom is the best character in this comic. This is indisputable.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you right here.

This is interesting back story, but I hope this entire chapter isn't one big flashback...

e; VVV Don't get me wrong, it's a great flashback.

MeccaPrime fucked around with this message at 01:35 on May 21, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't care if it is. This flashback is one of my favorite parts of the comic so far, second only to Rob's dragonborn reveal.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
How many times in this comic can we say "poo poo just got real?" Too many to count, that's what.

Dear LB, I love you and never stop.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love how things are escalating so fast now that Lazerbot is back! Long live Lazerbot!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Excellent! ^

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The second half of that gif would make an excellent avatar (I'm guessing the whole thing is too large).

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I'm gonna guess that there's only maybe a page or two left of the flashback, this is probably the point where they go into hiding and become The Neutrals.

$5 says it pans out to Rob screaming "WHAT?" at the entire flashback.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
JazzFlight, I noticed there are two "The Troll Slaiyers" on your tindeck account. What's the difference between the new version and the old version?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ZuljinRaynor posted:

JazzFlight, I noticed there are two "The Troll Slaiyers" on your tindeck account. What's the difference between the new version and the old version?
I just resang a couple parts that annoyed me in the first take, nothing major. I relabeled the original as the old version since I use the new one in the music video. I'm no singer, but I figure it gets the job done for a comedy song.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Has anyone else completely forgot about Sonic, Hulk, and the whole first 20 characters?

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Col. Justice posted:

Has anyone else completely forgot about Sonic, Hulk, and the whole first 20 characters?

I don't even know what this loving comic is about anymore, but it's amazing.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Col. Justice posted:

Sonic is dead. :colbert:

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Col. Justice posted:

Quite a few of them are dead by now. Off the top of my head, we've lost: Sonic, Mario, Luigi, Teemo, Bugs, Daffy, the guys who came to Sonic's rescue (I can't remember their names but there were three of them) and Silver's fan club (they never got names, but still) are all gone. Most recently everyone but two from the necromancers club died as well immediately after being introduced.

Lazerbot doesn't mess around. It's actually somewhat refreshing to be honest.

VVV e: You're right, I thought the Troll king had finished off Mario for some reason.

Narmi fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 21, 2012

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Mario isn't dead yet, if I remember right. He was able to escape with the magic flute. Also there were actually four people who came to rescue Sonic, though they all died except for Vector.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Pigbuster posted:

Mario isn't dead yet, if I remember right. He was able to escape with the magic flute. Also there were actually four people who came to rescue Sonic, though they all died except for Vector.

I think you're right, Yoshi is a boss and saved Mario.

drat, the canon is so complex. Tomorrow I'm going to reread the whole comic and have a word file of every character's status, affiliation, powers, location, and history. I might go outside at one point when I'm done.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

With the unpredictability of this comic, one could start a betting pool kinda like horse racing on who will die next and have a fairly good playing ground.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Col. Justice posted:

i will never for=>
get what they did
to sonic wich was
rape him

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Suzuki Method posted:

With the unpredictability of this comic, one could start a betting pool kinda like horse racing on who will die next and have a fairly good playing ground.

Well, we know that Wile Coyote survives. Can I say how serendipitous it was that Jazzflight and Aramek voiced the character with an English upper caste accent? I'm reading about him owning this weird rear end powers, and it fits him perfectly. Like a more assholish Rupert Giles.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.

Suzuki Method posted:

Or which franchise the next character to be introduced will be from.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gaseous Snake posted:

i will never for=>
get what they did
to sonic wich was
rape him

The trolls also raped Luigi.

And Porkchop.

And Snoopy, apparently.

Possibly Odie. He's never been mentioned but at this point I wouldn't surprised.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
I just had a look hat lazerbot's profile on DA and now i have to make sure everybody knows this sentence:

quote:

i am lazerbot the creature of tails gets trolled

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

cyfad posted:

a look hat lazerbot's profile

my god its =>
spreding

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

nerdbot posted:

I'm gonna guess that there's only maybe a page or two left of the flashback, this is probably the point where they go into hiding and become The Neutrals.

$5 says it pans out to Rob screaming "WHAT?" at the entire flashback.

Well remember they're still in their "24-hour trial period" so that has to be resolved before they can actually be the neutrals.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I'm waiting for Porky to go out in a blaze, probably while saying "The-uh, the-uh, the-uh, that's all folks" with that thousand-yard stare as he pushes the button for some kind of explosives detonator or shoots himself in the head. Knowing this comic, it will probably be something even more overkill and hilarious.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

So I guess Coyote just casually eats brains, no big deal.

Narmi fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 21, 2012

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

cyfad posted:

I just had a look hat lazerbot's profile on DA and now i have to make sure everybody knows this sentence:

That's wonderful. I also like the idea that Lazy B is A) some chimera created by TGT to make more TGT or B) is some horrible beast who is beautiful on the inside, like Quasimodo.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Narmi posted:

So I guess Coyote just casually eats brains, no big deal.

He might be a cartoon, but a coyote is a coyote :colbert:

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
Love the attention to detail in the second panel.
We saw the pan of frying bacon, and the corpses' ribs are exposed where the bacon has been removed.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The best part is the huge GO†D written in blood.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Speedboat Jones posted:

The best part is the huge GO†D written in blood.

I'm absolutely in love with this whole situation.

They'll kill his parents and paint GOtD on the wall because of point a, but also take the time to peel their skin and fry up some bacon because that poo poo is hilarious

I hope pastor Rapcore Mario and pastor Elaborate Soul Patch make a reappearance, though.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Nilbop posted:

I'm absolutely in love with this whole situation.

They'll kill his parents and paint GOtD on the wall because of point a, but also take the time to peel their skin and fry up some bacon because that poo poo is hilarious

I also love that they obviously want Porky dead, yet they leave the house when they know he's on the way.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Nilbop posted:

I hope pastor Rapcore Mario and pastor Elaborate Soul Patch make a reappearance, though.

I'm hoping and praying that Rapcore Mario is actually Mario's dad, Kario, before the drugs and whatnot. The resemblance is too uncanny given the amount of backstory LB has given his characters.

What's the timeframe of this flash back? I'd love to see Father Kario turn to drugs and trolling because of the neutral's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
Or he's yet another memeber of the Mario clan.

Zario.