Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

FrenchToasty posted:

I also love that they obviously want Porky dead, yet they leave the house when they know he's on the way.

Maybe they thought the house would burn down with them leaving the stove on? gently caress, maybe they thought he wasn't coming since by the time he got there they carved up his parents and made actual bacon out of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

FrenchToasty posted:

I also love that they obviously want Porky dead, yet they leave the house when they know he's on the way.
Did they know he was coming? Maybe they were just like "Where is he? gently caress it, let's kill his parents!"

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
"Hugs @ Kisses" suggests they intercepted his text message somehow.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Is this taken posted:

The Christians have numbers so they'd well connected and oh my god Lazer Bot is a genius.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Sonic @ friends get trolled

He really is getting better at writing a compelling story. This comic has so many flaws, but they only add to the charm of it all.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Where did the wife suddenly come from?

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I can't believe that Wil-E is such a wise sage/badass in this comic.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hey, anthropomorphic pig, that's being human.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
This is the best goddamn comic and Wile-E Coyote is just brilliant.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Hahahah.

Coyote just setting everything straight. Calm down Porky, you have a kid to raise, a wife to love, and demonic corpse puppets to string along.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Is this taken posted:

Oh my god if News International is involved in the whole conspiracy somehow I will loving end myself laughing.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Sometimes you gotta let a man(pig? Manbearpig??) hear the cold truth and make them face their gently caress ups :colbert:

Grainse
Jun 16, 2008
When I started this comic, I never foresaw Wil.E Coyote being the man who would talk me off the ledge.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Grainse posted:

When I started this comic, I never foresaw Wil.E Coyote being the man who would talk me off the ledge.

Well he has a lot of experience with them.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Apparently when Porky gets super pissed, it cures his stuttering.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

E the Shaggy posted:

Apparently when Porky gets super pissed, it cures his stuttering.

Kinda like Harvey Keitel. He went into acting in these intense roles mostly because he had a problem with stuttering in real life.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

The Fucky posted:

So can other people see the neutrals' puppet strings, or are those just for our benefit?

lazerbot posted:

the neutrals can choose if other people can see it

For whoever had wanted to know.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
Yeah, stress can be pretty crazy on days when your friends chop up and cook your parents.

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

your son needs his father, we will be over there

Calling it now, Porky's son is actually dead.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I love how the story arc basically devolved into Lazerbot giving life advice. Well played sir :buddy:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Calico Heart posted:

I love how the story arc basically devolved into Lazerbot giving life advice. Well played sir :buddy:
Are we even going to see "fuds choice" at all or was that a red herring?

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Probably at the end as the stinger.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

JazzFlight posted:

Don't forget, lazerbot has had this all planned out for months in advance. Have patience.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

Excuse me? :raise:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Yeah, LB giving life advice is nothing new. The premise is "how to deal with trolls", after all.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
But what if Wil E. dies in this flashback and the whole time we saw him in present tense he was just being puppeted by porky???? :wth:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

simplefish posted:

Yeah, LB giving life advice is nothing new. The premise is "how to deal with trolls", after all.

Yeah, telling people that they wouldn't have problems if they would grow a spine is basically the same advice as "they cant troll you if there dead" but in different words.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Porky's facial expressions are just amazing. So glad to see Lazerbot back to churning out more pages.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Meanwhile, here's a shot of half of Sylvester's face.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

simplefish posted:

Said advice has been mocked to hell in back, even in the comic itself with it leading to most of the protagonist friends deaths.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Vogon Poet posted:

Porky's facial expressions are just amazing.

Porky and Fudd are for sure his two best drawn characters.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
I bet his wife has sided with the Christains.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Tom Pridgen posted:

I bet his wife has sided with the Christains.

That's a safe bet.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

he is vary unstable right now

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

Hahahah.

Coyote just setting everything straight. Calm down Porky, you have a kid to raise, a wife to love, and demonic corpse puppets to string along.

Wile E. is easily the most levelheaded of the bunch--definitely a coyote who takes whatever life has to offer and rolls with the punches (of the suicidal pig in relationship trouble who has just discovered his terrifying new powers of necromancy). Perhaps, after the Road Runner, he realized just how unhealthy his obsessions had become?

Also, for some reason, in my mind's ear he sounds a lot like Joel McHale.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

SatansOnion posted:

Wile E. is easily the most levelheaded of the bunch--definitely a coyote who takes whatever life has to offer and rolls with the punches (of the suicidal pig in relationship trouble who has just discovered his terrifying new powers of necromancy). Perhaps, after the Road Runner, he realized just how unhealthy his obsessions had become?

Also, for some reason, in my mind's ear he sounds a lot like Joel McHale.

Actually not to be nitpicky but since this is a flashback Wile-E has yet to capture the road runner.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I really hope we get to see Shadow and Knuckles help Wile E. Coyote kill the Road Runner at some point. I NEED to know how that goes down.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

I really hope we get to see Shadow and Knuckles help Wile E. Coyote kill the Road Runner at some point. I NEED to know how that goes down.

If this were a lesser fanfic, then I'd assume it was just a simple matter of Shadow also being super-fast and just running down the Road Runner. But this is Tails Get Trolled, I know I won't be disappointed.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
Iam 97% certain that smart weed and high shovels were involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

TwoPair posted:

If this were a lesser fanfic, then I'd assume it was just a simple matter of Shadow also being super-fast and just running down the Road Runner. But this is Tails Get Trolled, I know I won't be disappointed.

Knuckles isn't even officially part of the Troll Slaiyers, so he had no reason to really help kill the Road Runner, but according to Silver he was in on it. That's what's got me curious.

It'd be great if Knuckles and Wile E. were like, tight bros or something with a deep history between them.