Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

Hahahah.

Coyote just setting everything straight. Calm down Porky, you have a kid to raise, a wife to love, and demonic corpse puppets to string along.

"Meanwhile, I'll just ... be over here."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

nerdbot posted:

Knuckles isn't even officially part of the Troll Slaiyers, so he had no reason to really help kill the Road Runner, but according to Silver he was in on it. That's what's got me curious.

It'd be great if Knuckles and Wile E. were like, tight bros or something with a deep history between them.

The reason that COYOTE is so unalarmed by all of this Neutral's nonsense is because he's high as poo poo (without a shovel) on Knuckles' smart weed.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

It kind of bothers me that the advice Lazerbot is having Wile Coyote drop is poo poo some of my friends who are presumably a decade or so older than him still don't quite grasp. Jesus. Well, there goes any belief I had that Lazerbot was some maladjusted kid venting his issues through a comic.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

ThatPazuzu posted:

I think you're right, Yoshi is a boss and saved Mario.

drat, the canon is so complex. Tomorrow I'm going to reread the whole comic and have a word file of every character's status, affiliation, powers, location, and history. I might go outside at one point when I'm done.

You might as well go all the way and set up a TGT Wiki.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

HarkToTheLoons posted:

You might as well go all the way and set up a TGT Wiki.

I'm sure the finest minds of our generation will be lining up to publish essays deconstructing different parts of the narrative.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

I'm sure the finest minds of our generation will be lining up to publish essays deconstructing different parts of the narrative.

"Dumbass Will Learn;": Lazerbot as Latter-Day Aesop

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Kit Walker posted:

It kind of bothers me that the advice Lazerbot is having Wile Coyote drop is poo poo some of my friends who are presumably a decade or so older than him still don't quite grasp. Jesus. Well, there goes any belief I had that Lazerbot was some maladjusted kid venting his issues through a comic.

I don't think Wile E. Coyote's advice is particularly wily. I mean, he tells Porky to basically grow a spine and stand up to a murderous cabal of religious zealots who have already made it known that they will murder and mutilate even the family members of their intended targets. Porky needs to hightail it to a country with very few Christians, grow a beard, undergo cosmetic surgery, buy a fake but passable set of ID and a passport off the black market, change his name, and lay low till the heat is off, which will be never, because the entirety of Christendom is presumably after him. Wile E. should be telling Porky to panic, poo poo his pants, then panic some more.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think Wile E. Coyote's advice is particularly wily. I mean, he tells Porky to basically grow a spine and stand up to a murderous cabal of religious zealots who have already made it known that they will murder and mutilate even the family members of their intended targets. Porky needs to hightail it to a country with very few Christians, grow a beard, undergo cosmetic surgery, buy a fake but passable set of ID and a passport off the black market, change his name, and lay low till the heat is off, which will be never, because the entirety of Christendom is presumably after him. Wile E. should be telling Porky to panic, poo poo his pants, then panic some more.

Read again, brah. He is actually telling Porky to calm down and come with the rest of the team so that they can figure out what to do. Coyote is saying that Porky should own up to his mistakes and think of his wife and child.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

"Dumbass Will Learn;": Lazerbot as Latter-Day Aesop

Perhaps we should ask what society should do if dumb rear end will NOT learn , instead. Surely we cannot go awarding High Shovels to all dumb asses whether they learn or not.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I know we rag on l-bot from time to time for...not being good at the whole typing or drawing thing but his clear sincerity and dedication to his work and, most importantly, his constant strive to better himself, whether it be narratively, artistically, or both is so much more refreshing than Andrew Dobson.

Switching between this thread and the SYAC mock thread is just...it's really loving depressing how one guy can totally get how to take criticism and internet mocking and one guy can't.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
the comment are sometimes worth reading:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The MSJ posted:

Read again, brah. He is actually telling Porky to calm down and come with the rest of the team so that they can figure out what to do. Coyote is saying that Porky should own up to his mistakes and think of his wife and child.

Huh, it read more like "MAN UP, human being!" the first time I read it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

If you were wondering about l-bot's religious belief.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The MSJ posted:

He truly is neutral.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I have to say I quite like the idea that Lazerbot literally doesn't care what happens after you die

Like he's never even thought about it. Maybe there is a hell and regardless of how good you are everyone goes there idc

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
According to that little asterisk by his name, he pays for a subscription to Deviantart. I wonder if someone bought that for him?

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

The MSJ posted:

I read that as he couldn't care less to what happens after Scootawho dies. It sounds vaguely threatening, actually.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Wow. Reading this thread from start to finish over the last three days has been an emotional roller coaster. Around page 138 of this thread, when posters started speculating that Lazerbot had abandoned the project I felt like the floor had fallen out from beneath me.

For the first hundred or so pages of the thread I was expecting the story to end one way or another by the time I was caught up, but it became increasingly clear to me that Lazerbot is the George RR Martin of emotionally deranged webcomics. I hope he actually finishes this thing.

Also - I'm claiming this panel as an avatar - nobody's got this already, right?

Edit: I changed my mind and went with Woodstock instead. This loving comic :psyduck:

Mandatory Assembly fucked around with this message at 16:18 on May 23, 2012

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Macaluso posted:

According to that little asterisk by his name, he pays for a subscription to Deviantart. I wonder if someone bought that for him?

You can gift premium subs to people, even anonymously.

quote:

One month Premium Membership: €3.76 (US $4.95) or 396
Three month Premium Membership: €6.04 (US $7.95) or 636
Twelve month Premium Membership: €22.77 (US $29.95) or 2,396

What a ripoff.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

UncleSmoothie posted:

For the first hundred or so pages of the thread I was expecting the story to end one way or another by the time I was caught up, but it became increasingly clear to me that Lazerbot is the George RR Martin of emotionally deranged webcomics. I hope he actually finishes this thing.

I had a dream two nights ago that Lazerbot got a Game of Thrones blu-ray for his birthday, and started inserting characters from it into TGT. That's the power of Tails Gets Trolled, it invades your goddamn dreams. And this wasn't the first time I've dreamed about TGT, two weeks ago I dreamed I saw the final confrontation between the trolls and their enemies, the Troll Slaiyers, the Defenders, and whatever Silver's team is named. The Neutrals provided support in the form of wave after wave of cartoon zombies. It was like something out of the book of revelations.

Ok, full disclosure, the second one was more of a hallucination, not a dream. I was experimenting with psychedelics and reading TGT, ain't nothing wrong with that.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Fellow troll fighters.

Please breathe slowly, sit up straight, and brace yourself.

Scroll down slowly.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008
Oh Porky :smith:

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Holy christ.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
Now that I've caught my breath, that was goddamn hilarious... Holy poo poo. I did not see that coming at all. Porky just can't catch a goddamn break :smith:

poo poo, and I noticed the bullet left his kid's head, the shooter is gonna get all three in one shot?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like to imagine the sniper saw that and went 'haha ok no way will this work...HOLY poo poo!'

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Holy poo poo, that's cold!

edit: I need to animate that poo poo and get a 'I'll cut your balls off in your sleep' avatar, but it feels like I would be spoiling the moment for future readers

ClownSyndrome fucked around with this message at 16:28 on May 23, 2012

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Girafro posted:

Now that I've caught my breath, that was goddamn hilarious... Holy poo poo. I did not see that coming at all. Porky just can't catch a goddamn break :smith:

poo poo, and I noticed the bullet left his kid's head, the shooter is gonna get all three in one shot?

Goddamn, I hope not. I want Porky to come out of this missing an eye or sporting a wicked scar and become Porky Feral Pig.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
:lol:!!! OH NO!

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Man, Porky is getting it worse than Job.

Monode
Feb 19, 2011

oo
Jesus, I expected her to die but not so dramatically.

Hellbunny
Dec 24, 2008

I'm not bad, I'm just misunderstood.

The MSJ posted:

Fellow troll fighters.

Scroll down slowly.

holy god :wtc:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

nooooooo!!!

I genuinely feel bad for porky

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

So much for my theory that the baby was going to be holding a bomb that Mrs. Porky would detonate in Porky's arms in a suicide bomber ending. I really thought it was going to happen because the baby looks so pissed off in the panel where Porky is holding him.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
argh, I need to know how this goes on!
Can someone put me into cryo-sleep or something until this comic is finished?
The suspense is killing me.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
The use of color here is perfect. As soon as I saw the palette change to red, I was holding onto my chair.

Edit: and the smooth transition using the close up on thoughs eyes. Just brilliant.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Jesus! Jesus gently caress! :pwn:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
This is hilarious and horrible at the same time. Jesus christ what an amazing comic.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
God drat it sucks to be Porky.

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

The MSJ posted:

Fellow troll fighters.

Scroll down slowly.

For best results listen to this when the panels turn red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWosRY3fhI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I sure hope Porky becomes the Punisher.