Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I feel like I should clarify something that confused some people earlier. Porky's wife is NOT a lazerbot creation. Petunia Pig was an actual character who appeared in several Porky cartoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Hahahahaha this is right out of Wanted.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Judging by those last six panels, the death of porky JR is going to be the highlight of Tails Gets Trolled 3D.

The "bullet travelling through a pig's skull" panels are the best. I chuckled at the first one and absolutely lost it at the second.

ninjaedit: This is also the first time we've seen or heard about porky JR, right? Poor guy, created just to die...

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

FadingChord posted:

Poor guy, created just to die...

Ah, but isn't that the case for everyone?

Lazerbot is the Sartre of our time.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

FadingChord posted:

ninjaedit: This is also the first time we've seen or heard about porky JR, right? Poor guy, created just to die...

No, when Petunia walked out she referenced taking the kid with her.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I cannot thank you enough for suggesting to read it slowly. Did not see that coming holy poo poo

(neither did they)

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

The use of color here is perfect. As soon as I saw the palette change to red, I was holding onto my chair.

Edit: and the smooth transition using the close up on thoughs eyes. Just brilliant.

Yeah the transition is honestly more than I would have expected out of Lazer Bot, no offense. I mean certainly the writing and art have improved drastically, but a more subtle technique like that is impressive in it's own way.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I love that Wil-e can see the bullet travelling in midair, has enough time to have a contemplative moment and then shout "Noooooo" all before it hits and yet not doanything to save Porkina and Little Hamburgers.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Oh my god.

Oh my god. :aaa:

I read it very slowly like suggested and 'or i'll cut your balls off' sent me into the creepy vibe and then the red panel before anything happens... I was tensed up. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I hope nobody saw my expression while reading this in a public place. At that, I hope nobody saw what exactly I was staring at in the first place :v:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

FadingChord posted:

The reason that COYOTE is so unalarmed by all of this Neutral's nonsense is because he's high as poo poo (without a shovel) on Knuckles' smart weed.

He's Knuckes' connect.

E: holy poo poo, what's going to happen to Porky? Normally I would say he's going to end up dead or some kind of Neutral Juggernaut, but with Lazerbot it could be anything.

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 17:29 on May 23, 2012

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
My first reaction is to laugh. Then I think about what I'm laughing at and laugh even more.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
A momment of silence.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
Holy poo poo, an infant just got sniped.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I was reading it slowly as reccomended and I honestly thought when the panel's turned red and Wil-e started freaking out the baby was going to bite Porky's head off or something.

Instead he just got gibbed like a punk.

HandsomeMrFooFoo
Apr 26, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh my fucking
head is killing me
Oh poo poo oh poo poo oh poo poo Porky is going to die next with that bullet and they're going to reanimate his wife and son and use them to attack those crazy sniper Christians.

Wait no of course none of that is going to happen. LazyB is going to pull another wildcard.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Mikael Kreoss posted:

For best results listen to this when the panels turn red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWosRY3fhI

Jesus loving
christ

Every other track from that movie would have worked, but that, I am crying tears of laughter.

And tears of blood for Porky.

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
:commissar: :psyboom: Holy poo poo, that was totally not what I was expecting.

Doctor Hospital
Jul 16, 2011

what

That whole sequence. Just :sbahj:. Porky seriously is just getting continually poo poo on.

I'm starting to feel sad. :smith:

Mikael Kreoss
Feb 13, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Mazed posted:

Jesus loving
christ

Every other track from that movie would have worked, but that, I am crying tears of laughter.

And tears of blood for Porky.

Alternately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zljw9gkAlsA

Really the whole Kill Bill soundtrack is amazing and like half of it fits poo poo like this. :v:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Junior seems to be looking at his dad angrily in that panel where Porky takes him, I was definitely expecting some demon-possessed slaughter there.

Can't imagine that the bullet kills Porky too, even though that would be the only possible trajectory. What's the point in killing them if there's no one left to mourn them?

Good lord, this comic really is good.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Mikael Kreoss posted:

Alternately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zljw9gkAlsA

Really the whole Kill Bill soundtrack is amazing and like half of it fits poo poo like this. :v:

It's true. God, it's so true.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Nilbop posted:

I love that Wil-e can see the bullet travelling in midair, has enough time to have a contemplative moment and then shout "Noooooo" all before it hits and yet not doanything to save Porkina and Little Hamburgers.

You can see the muzzle flash in the first bullet panel, so clearly he was talking about the gun :eng101:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I remember 20 pages ago everyone wanted Porky to die horribly. Is this...IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED...

...gosh, years of being an Earthbound fan make me look at the name "Porky" and feel like I'm spelling it wrong.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

davidspackage posted:

Junior seems to be looking at his dad angrily in that panel where Porky takes him, I was definitely expecting some demon-possessed slaughter there.

He had a premonition that he was going to die in five seconds. That's the look you'd make, too, if you knew that you were going to die with a soiled diaper.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Is the next comic going to be necromantic strings + Porky's Family? :wtc:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I love how Wile. E just sensed the bullet was coming.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I can only imagine that this will end with Porky completely losing it and reanimating his wife and child so that they can remain with him. I'm picturing Porky living alone in their old home and commanding their bodies to behave as they normally would throughout the course of a day.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

UnassemblyRequired posted:

I can only imagine that this will end with Porky completely losing it and reanimating his wife and child so that they can remain with him. I'm picturing Porky living alone in their old home and commanding their bodies to behave as they normally would throughout the course of a day.

So basically, like that one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog with the crocodile who turned people into puppets ends.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Do we know if there's a limit to how many corpses can be reanimated at once? Personally I reckon it'll be one per hand.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Jesus, I know Wile E. is apparently a wise sage, but can he see in bullet time now? How else would he know the bullet's coming?

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
maybe he saw the shooter and not the bullet?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

TwoPair posted:

Jesus, I know Wile E. is apparently a wise sage, but can he see in bullet time now? How else would he know the bullet's coming?

Man he can see the Roadrunner, bullets must be sluggish to his senses.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

TwoPair posted:

He can hover in the air for a bit shortly after running off a cliff, he has powers that affect his perception of the laws of physics.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Lurdiak posted:

Man he can see the Roadrunner, bullets must be sluggish to his senses.

Keep in mind that Wile E is also the chillest motherfucker on the planet. His pill is perpetually chilled, therefore time moves slower for him.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

He can hover in the air for a bit shortly after running off a cliff, he has powers that affect his perception of the laws of physics.

Wile know that they're in the Matrix.

Remember, headshots and beheadings negate zombification.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Soonmot posted:

Remember, headshots and beheadings negate zombification.

I think only beheadings do. Remember, Daffy and Bugs were both shot in the head, then later successfully zombified by Fudd.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

I think only beheadings do. Remember, Daffy and Bugs were both shot in the head, then later successfully zombified by Fudd.

Yep, there just needs to be enough brains left to eat.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

davidspackage posted:

Can't imagine that the bullet kills Porky too, even though that would be the only possible trajectory. What's the point in killing them if there's no one left to mourn them?

Good lord, this comic really is good.

Look at the last panel again. The trajectory looks like it'll fly over Porky's head. Lazerbot's got all his bases covered.

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
Holy gently caress. This is getting real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Well I wondered what image was going to beat Daffy getting shot in the head. This is it folks.

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 23, 2012