Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rock2much
Feb 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Undead Unicorn posted:

Well I wonder what image was going to beat Daffy getting shot in the head. This is it folks.

thh.. th.. ththth... dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

elitebuster posted:

:commissar: :psyboom: Holy poo poo, that was totally not what I was expecting.

Beautiful emote chain right there.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

rock2much posted:

thh.. th.. ththth... dead.

That's just goddamn perfect, thank you. :neckbeard:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I feel so god drat bad for Porky. He's so nice and now he's been drawn into a world of necromantic poo poo, and to top it off his wife and kid got god drat sniped.

Somehow I think it's going to get worse for him.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Lazerbot says that the next page shows who shot them.

I can't wait.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

nerdbot posted:

I can't wait.

Elmer.

It doesn't make narrative sense or anything like that, but this is the second best scenario. (The first being whatever Lazerbot writes)

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

Fellow troll fighters.

Please breathe slowly, sit up straight, and brace yourself.

Scroll down slowly.

:lol: THIS COMIC IS THE GREATEST!!!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Oh no poor porky. We r prayin for u bud!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

The MSJ posted:

Fellow troll fighters.

Please breathe slowly, sit up straight, and brace yourself.

Scroll down slowly.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

nerdbot posted:

I can't wait.

It's gotta be the Christians who killed his parents earlier. Lazerbot can't introduce ANOTHER antagonist, can he? :ohdear:

Edit:

Parmesan Basil posted:

Oh no poor porky. We r prayin for u bud!

You're not praying to Jesus, right? That would be counterproductive in this case, I think.

Mandatory Assembly fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 23, 2012

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Welp...that certainly happened. The amazing thing is that this will probably all tie together nicely. Absolutely stunning writing.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

UncleSmoothie posted:

It's gotta be the Christians who killed his parents earlier. Lazerbot can't introduce ANOTHER antagonist, can he? :ohdear:

You know, after hearing this story I'd think the first thing any sane man would do is make a truce with the trolls and go to war with the Christians. Their cooking people alive, sniping women and infants, and committing genocide. Not even raping dead bodies like Troll Face did compares to that.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Undead Unicorn posted:

You know, after hearing this story I'd think the first thing any sane man would do is make a truce with the trolls and go to war with the Christians. Their cooking people alive, sniping women and infants, and committing genocide. Not even raping dead bodies like Troll Face did compares to that.

It will probably get tied in that that particular group of Christians was actually part of the trolls. This would allow for the Neutrals to involve themselves, I think.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

It's most likely completely accidental (because of how he's creating the blood spray) but I love the way he's got a slight blur on the baby in the final panel to show the bullet in sharper focus and create a sense of depth and perspective.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Satanos posted:

It's most likely completely accidental (because of how he's creating the blood spray) but I love the way he's got a slight blur on the baby in the final panel to show the bullet in sharper focus and create a sense of depth and perspective.

Lazerbot actually strikes me as the kinda guy who would probably turn out some pretty nice stuff if he got some lessons and stuck at it. gently caress, even if his art is poor he's been trying new things in it, which is far more than I can say for the likes of Buckley and Mookie.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Undead Unicorn posted:

Have we seen the Satanists doing anything yet?

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Christ, imagine stumbling across that panel on the internet and not knowing where it came from.

The baby looked evil anyway imo.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Look at the third panel on the second row. Look at how happy Porky is in that panel.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

Elmer.

It doesn't make narrative sense or anything like that, but this is the second best scenario. (The first being whatever Lazerbot writes)

This is what I was thinking. Maybe that's why Elmer isn't with the rest of the Neutrals or why they don't care what happens to him. Plus we're 17 pages in, there's only four left for Fud to make his choice.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Did Fudd side with the Christians? Did he make this choice which the neutrals all followed, thus leading to the neutrals being against the trolls?

You know whats great is I don't think once in this entire saga has any of us predicted or written something half as good as what Lazerbot has produced. It's actually kind of remarkable.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
How many times must we go over this?

Lazerbot is gifted. He's a visionary and the true father of a genre much stronger than fan fiction. Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present you to the notion of:

TrollFiction

as fathered by Lazerbot, the creature of Tails Gets Trolled.

edit: Yes, of course creature,

Dumb rear end will learn ,

Tacostein fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 24, 2012

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tacostein posted:

How many times must we go over this?

Lazerbot is gifted. He's a visionary and the true father of a genre much stronger than fan fiction. Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby present you to the notion of:

TrollFiction

as fathered by Lazerbot, the beast of Tails Gets Trolled.

The creature of Tails Gets Trolled :colbert:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

TGT despite being pieced together out of tropes, it's pieced together in such an absolutely unique way there's no way to guess what will happen next. Yet when it does happen, it makes sense within the context of the story. Well done lazerbot, well done.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006
Oh my god.

I think this is the most I've been in suspense with this comic yet.

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.
Until I read everyone's comments, I thought it was Wile who fired the gun. I was wondering why Wile would freak out at Porky getting a second chance and shoot his wife and child.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I was just talking with my therapist and he recommended more TGT for my depression. I was kidding about rereading it and taking notes but... Welp.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

MustelaFuro posted:

Until I read everyone's comments, I thought it was Wile who fired the gun. I was wondering why Wile would freak out at Porky getting a second chance and shoot his wife and child.

Maybe that is what happened :aaaaa:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
:stare: What did I just read.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Oh, Piggly. :smith:

stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
oh my god this comic. :f5:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

MustelaFuro posted:

Oh poo poo, I think you were right!

Wile E spotted that evil looking baby about to bite Porky and had to take him out. Petunia's menacingly out of character threat suggested she was in on the evilness too.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I don't think I ever read anything that had so many unpredictable things happen. The most major surprises most stories have are like, 1-3? TGT has a few every chapter and most are things no sane person could predict. I don't think a story has ever made me say holy poo poo out loud.

Anomalies
Mar 1, 2010

arachnobot posted:

Oh my god.

I think this is the most I've been in suspense with this comic yet.

I've said that to myself each time something new out of left field happened, and here we go again!

Flour Bunny
Dec 26, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
136 new posts! I figured something big had happend!:commissar::aaaaa:

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Lazerbot is a genius. A disturbed, wonderful, horrid, genius. :golfclap:

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I loving love this comic.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Tortuga posted:

Oh poo poo, I think you were right!

Wile E spotted that evil looking baby about to bite Porky and had to take him out. Petunia's menacingly out of character threat suggested she was in on the evilness too.

Petunia's pretty violent on Earth-Lazerbot, as comes across in the brah scene.

I'm not sure if I buy that, but Petunia's eyes in the third and fifth panels of the most recent page are different from the last time we saw her. It's probably because she's crying, because Porky's eyes look the same in the fourth panel and her eyes go back to normal in the rest of the page. (Sidebar: also, notice how her eyes go blank as the bullet exits her skull for porky JR's brains.)

If COYOTE shot Petunia and porky JR, I think it's because porky JR isn't really porky JR. COYOTE mentioned porky JR on the previous page as a reason for Porky to keep living, but he freaks out as soon as we see whatever's passing for porky JR. I also think it's more likely that Fud shot her, since (1) that would be his choice (we're about halfway through the chapter, right?) and (2) he has a penis shotgun on him.

The real question, though, is still what happened to this upstanding young woman:

:suspense:

(As a nice added detail, you can see the bullet on an upward trajectory--its entrance points on both pigs are much lower than its exit points. That thing's going right over Porky's head.)

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I think Coyote just saw the shooter, before he shot, that's all.

As for that woman, she'll be back at the same bar tonight, don't worry.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Kario shot them. "hahah trolls be trollin".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
I hope that the next panel is Fud sighting down the smoking barrel of his shotgun, as they watch neon green strings retract from a zombie Petunia. She was already dead, and was being controlled by other necromancers.

Or it was the bad guys that killed her. I expect both equally.