Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Maruna posted:

So, my friend's birthday is coming up, and his wife (who claims she only reads TGT to know what we're talking about) has given us permission to throw him a TGT- themed party. Any goons wanna' pitch any good ideas for this event?

Bare minimum, we feast upon the world's first TGT birthday cake

EDIT: If you're reading the thread, dude, sorry for ruining the surprise

Invite him to a late night meeting (wink!) at a far away location. Make it sound like it's going to be a surprise party, but of course without saying as much.

When he shows up, no one is there and he will be greeted by nothing but a huge banner:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Maruna posted:

The joke goes too far with a birthday cake and a few TGT themed party favors
Things in meat space.

quote:

Not with the ten or so songs, the music videos, animated/voice acted motion comics, or the dozens of fanart?
Things that are funny online.

In short, yes.

Or are you and your friends the kind of "people" that say things like epic fail and lol phonetically?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
FOR GOD:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I think it hinges on spontaneity. Deliberately going "HEY LET'S THROW A TAILS GETS TROLLED PARTY EVERYONE :)" is a bit weird, but setting up a "welcome to the house of god" sign on his front yard and having him come in to a bunch of friends with satanic poo poo scrawled on their hands in red marker and handing him a cake with Tails's face it seems like a silly and honestly average surprise party deal. Maybe I'm just used to dumb surprise party gags, though.

Doing IRL TROLLOFFS and handing him actual gifts themed around a weird Deviantart comic is where I'd draw the line, but as a premise for a prank I dunno. Doesn't seem that bad in that sense.

Edit: THE BULLET JUST NOSEDIVES. That is the funniest thing. Can't get over Porky Jr.'s weird cryochamber blanket either.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 19:27 on May 26, 2012

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I love how Christians are rednecks and Satanists watch too much anime. It's like who gives a gently caress who wins?

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

I love how Christians are rednecks and Satanists watch too much anime. It's like who gives a gently caress who wins?

Despite being dorky losers, they did step in and try to stop literal literal baby murderers...so Satanists honestly.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
God-drat, that blonde Satanist is a pretty cool motherfucker

What is he holding as a weapon? it's like a staff with 5 brown swords attached to it!

edit:
Yeah, that's a bit closer, but with extra BLADEZ
VVVVVV

ClownSyndrome fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 26, 2012

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

ClownSyndrome posted:

God-drat, that blonde Satanist is a pretty cool motherfucker

What is he holding as a weapon? it's like a staff with 5 brown swords attached to it!

Looks like a weird pitchfork to me.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
So has Lazerbot specified when all this happens yet? Because if all of this happened a week ago in-universe then I'm pretty sure it's a sign of the apacolypse what with all these opposing sides breaking out into open war.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

:allears:

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

damnit

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

This guy looks like he is about to cry.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

The White Dragon posted:

This is why the Neutrals are sympathetic- they're caught between warring factions of dicks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Did he get a double headshot snipe with a shotgun? Looks like Jesus IS the way.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
That's not how bullets work.

Nothing works like it's supposed to in this manga.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So has Lazerbot specified when all this happens yet? Because if all of this happened a week ago in-universe then I'm pretty sure it's a sign of the apacolypse what with all these opposing sides breaking out into open war.

Yes, he did at the beginning of the flashback when Wile E starts telling the story. It happened years ago.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I like how the bullet just stops and falls to the ground after leaving Porky Jr. It knew its job was finished and decided to clock out early.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Nilbop posted:

That's not how bullets work.

And it is all the better for it. :)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Look at the right-hand panel on the second-to-last row. Look at the expression of the blond guy getting shot through the forehead.

Also:

this is
for
god!!!

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
It will turn out to have been a magical, omniscient bullet that stopped its trajectory because of some Campbellian journey Porky must complete. That is what I've come to expect from the absurdities in this comic.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Porky is probably going to use his baby's corpse to kick some Christain rear end.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

nerdbot posted:

Porky is probably going to use his baby's corpse to kick some Christain rear end.

Porky is going to eat his wife's brain and find out that his baby isn't even his baby. Like on Maury.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The White Dragon posted:

Porky is going to eat his wife's brain and find out that his baby isn't even his baby. Like on Maury.

I will die if this is true. That'd be the best way to just keep making GBS threads on Porky.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I think this is the first time Wily Coyote has been shown with an expression other than complete serenity.

I really want to know what happens to Porky next. What could possibly happen to Porky next?!

Nilbop posted:

I think that is largely a matter of opinion.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

He's going to walk up to one of the Christians corpse, take control of it and use it to start ripping heads off.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

nerdbot posted:

THE BULLET JUST NOSEDIVES. That is the funniest thing.

Cartoon physics, motherfucker.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I thought it was some sort of satanic forcefield, the way it just stopped and dropped. But manga-physics is a more likely explanation.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
The bullet was possessed by the Holy Spirit.

It knew it had fulfilled its purpose.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

ZuljinRaynor posted:

This guy looks like he is about to cry.

He reminds me of the priest from the church of Satan in that episode of Metalocalypse where Murderface is trying to find religion.

"Greetings, children of Satan. Tonight we will pay homage to our underlord and make sacrifices unto him. Uh... But first, a couple of announcements. Uh, last week some people left some trash behind - candy wrappers, coffee cups, and empty chip bags. Uh, okay, this is a church of Satan this isn't a waste paper basket... can... So if you could PLEASE just remember to clean up after yourselves then we can avoid having, y'know, ants, worms, raccoons... Hail Satan. Also, uh, the neighbor next door is on a real tear. He wants-- he's towing cars so try not to park in front of his house because your car will be towed. It's about $300. $300. Hail Satan."

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Also: what is with vertical eye scars and this comic?

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

simplefish posted:

Honest answer? Probably anime.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Honest answer? Probably anime.

They are just that cool. I hate animes and half my Skyrim characters have eye scars.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

simplefish posted:

Comics, animes, even the occasional TV and film do this sometimes - it's a pretty common method of showing off that a character has been in a lot of fights.

Though like Strongylocentrotus said, it's probably inspired by an anime.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

porky you got to come with us
now. dont walk that way

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

This is now the greatest potential avatar to come from this thread. It has so much potential, even outside of this thread. With all the others, posting in the other forums, people would know they're from TGT, but this is just weird and non-licensed enough that it could just cause some head-scratching.

Also, I love that this started as a Sonic, Tails, and Shadow fan comic, but the Looney Toons ended up as the best thing about it.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Porky is probably going to walk into the crossfire and die. I don't think we saw him before the flashback started, so I really don't think he's going to make it out of this alive.

JayTee
May 24, 2004

Nah, it'll be something more spectacular than that. He's either going to explode in apocalyptic fury or undergo some kind of transformation into... I dunno, nihilistic badass? Sadistic monster? Could be anything with this comic.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Saw this in the PYF Funny Pictures thread and is reminded of Rob and this thread.

Toriori posted:

I work for an arts organization, we put local artists into classrooms. One of our projects a woman made books with the kids. I want to share this book with you.

"The dragon gets trapped", that's what it says. The next page just says THE END. Best book out of the lot.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

poo poo, son, check out that 3D action. This kid's the next lazerbot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Go on, guess what will Porky do.