Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
Yesterday I was bored, so I did a thing. (I am so sorry, JFlight.)

Direct link

Unfortunately the rendering somehow hosed the audio quality, all attempts to fix it have failed, and at this point I am sick of listening to it. I guess it now properly reflects TGT's level of art. :effort:

EDIT: Quoting since it was at the bottom of the last page:

The MSJ posted:

Go on, guess what will Porky do.

Now watch Porky revive himself as his own slave zombie, causing the universe to implode.

Roundabout Route fucked around with this message at 18:44 on May 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Amazing. fuds choice, folks.

Also it'll be hilarious if the necromancer strings disappeared on Porky passing out, rather than dying causing his noose to vanish before he's actually dead.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Well I didn't see that coming
:stare:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Roundabout Route posted:

Direct link

Unfortunately the rendering somehow hosed the audio quality, all attempts to fix it have failed, and at this point I am sick of listening to it. I guess it now properly reflects TGT's level of art. :effort:
HOOOOOOOOLY poo poo, this is awesome.
Let me know if you want vocal-only / instrumental only tracks if you want to remix other songs, because hot diggity drat son!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

poo poo, son, check out that 3D action. This kid's the next lazerbot.

Pretty sure that dragon is goatsing us.

And poo poo, talk about upending expectations. Holy poo poo.

Forer
Jan 18, 2010

"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?!"

Easy, just burn your house down.

Regy Rusty posted:

Also it'll be hilarious if the necromancer strings disappeared on Porky passing out, rather than dying causing his noose to vanish before he's actually dead.

I hope this happens so much, also

I love the canon in the background. "oh hey what's this some random fighting location just let me carry my canon over to it like it ain't no thing. That's my superpower, ability to carry a canon everywhere"

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
He hanged himself with the strings they use to control the dead? So they are actual physical strings (which are optionally visible)? Or can he just make them into the same at will?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

That's pretty danged great

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Welp, this chapter certainly is going out with a bang.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I had no idea those fibers were tangible, let alone strong enough to gank yourself up into a noose.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
I have forgotten what the hell was even going on before this flashback started.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
PORKY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you was to
butifal for
this world

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Roundabout Route posted:

Direct link

The great thing is that Bugs would still be The Gay in the Troll Slammers.

Little Ampton
Mar 19, 2010
Porky :(

I like how someone's firing a cannon in the 15th panel. Those guys really came prepared for battle!

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
A pretty big "gently caress You" to Wile E's authority from Tom there.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Roundabout Route posted:

Direct link

... Oh my god. I can't believe it. Thank you so much, now I feel better about liking TGT more than Space Jam :haw:

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!
Porky nooooo :smith:

Wait a minute, that's not even possible. It's like trying to hang yourself with a rope that you're holding in your hand.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Attention Horse posted:

Wait a minute, that's not even possible. It's like trying to hang yourself with a rope that you're holding in your hand.

I'm thinking that maybe, due to Porky's powers needing you to be neutral and all, that he was so overcome with emotion due to all the bad poo poo that just happened to him that his powers possessed him or something, effectively killing him. I mean, he's obviously not neutral after having everything in his life come crashing down.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

Attention Horse posted:

Look closer. Porky creates the noose, ties it off on the branch, and disconnects the magical strings from his hand in the next-to-last panel.

My only disappointment is that Fud's Choice didn't actually occur in the chapter named "Fud's Choice." That's something an editor could have caught, but what man would dare try to wrangle Laze's genius?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

EndOfTheWorld posted:

My only disappointment is that Fud's Choice didn't actually occur in the chapter named "Fud's Choice." That's something an editor could have caught, but what man would dare try to wrangle Laze's genius?

Fud's Choice was abandoning Porky, apparently. I think Lazerbot just threw that bit at the beginning of the page in because everyone was asking him about Fud's Choice, which is honestly hilarious.

With Porky dead, the focus on him in the flashback is ultimately pointless and was more or less an exercise in how to make a character absolutely miserable. I love it.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Look closer. Porky creates the noose, ties it off on the branch, and disconnects the magical strings from his hand in the next-to-last panel.

We are actually still in the Fud's choice chapter; there are two pages left before it ends.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Fud's choice will be to eat Porky as his other choice involved not eating Bugs and Daffy.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

For the first time since elementary school I was tempted to get a Looney Tunes shirt until I snapped back to reality.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize how massive that was since I posted it from the mobile app. Thumbnailed.

Pug Rodeo fucked around with this message at 01:08 on May 28, 2012

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

FrenchToasty posted:

For the first time since elementary school I was tempted to get a Looney Tunes shirt until I snapped back to reality.

Oh my God I remember that, wasn't the one weird cartoon where he could talk and just kept referring to himself as "Wile Ee Coyotee, SUPER genius"?

Tell me I'm not going crazy.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, I saw that one. He was antagonising Bugs Bunny rather than the Road Runner that time around.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Nilbop posted:

Oh my God I remember that, wasn't the one weird cartoon where he could talk and just kept referring to himself as "Wile Ee Coyotee, SUPER genius"?

Tell me I'm not going crazy.

"Dum spelled backwards is Mud"
I loved those cartoons.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

In the last panel, I know that's meant to be the ground with Porky's feet casting a shadow, but it just looks like a panel got cut off

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I love the ongoing battle in the background. One guy brought what appears to be a stationary cannan. :v:

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012

Tortuga posted:

A pretty big "gently caress You" to Wile E's authority from Tom there.

What's funny about this all coming down to "fuds choice" is that Fudd has been by far the flashback's most chill and unopinionated character. The only time he made a fuss was when other people were getting unchill and needed some shotgun-threatening. Maybe that's why Tom looks to him - he knows that Fudd has been the bro to keep things from getting out of hand, like when Sylvester and Tom started getting a bit too catty at the bar. (did lb make Tom and Sylvester rivals because they're both cats...? :aaa: )

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Spaceman One posted:

(did lb make Tom and Sylvester rivals because they're both cats...? :aaa: )

They're from opposing cartoon studios, Sylvester from Warner Bros. and Tom from MGM. Lazerbot cares about these things, I'm sure.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Porky's life is poo poo.

Scholtz fucked around with this message at 01:24 on May 28, 2012

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Hellsau posted:

They're from opposing cartoon studios, Sylvester from Warner Bros. and Tom from MGM. Lazerbot cares about these things, I'm sure.

Aren't both owned by warner these days though?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Zoinker posted:

Aren't both owned by warner these days though?

Yes, according to wikipedia:

quote:

In 1986, MGM was purchased by WTBS founder Ted Turner. Turner sold the company a short while later, but retained MGM's pre-1986 film library, thus Tom and Jerry became the property of Turner Entertainment (where the rights stand today via Warner Bros.), and have in subsequent years appeared on Turner-run stations, such as TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, The WB, Boomerang, and Turner Classic Movies.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Spaceman One posted:

(did lb make Tom and Sylvester rivals because they're both cats...? :aaa: )

He probably has cats. Male cats can go from the most amazing examples of cuddliness and togetherness to hissing spitting whirlwinds of fury in like 0 seconds flat.

This just occurred to me, if there is a creature on earth that could get more pleasure out of re-animating corpses and eating their brains than a cat would then I'm not sure I want to meet it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Chief Savage Man posted:

I have forgotten what the hell was even going on before this flashback started.

Recap:
-Silver, Blaze, and Rob have been brought to the Neutral's lair by Coyote, right after Elmer was kidnapped by a troll with electric powers.

-King Troll wants Elmer for some reason.

-Bowser and Shadow is still trying to come up with a plan to get Mario for betraying them, and totally ignoring the persistent troll threat.

-Teemo killed by Knuckles' dumbass canan plan. Vector realises he is surrounded by idiots and enters a state of depression. Knuckles went to come up with a new plan smoke his smart weed. Hulk is likely the only remotely competent character in that group (he did a good job of building the stage and explaining the awesome loving plan).

-Mario and Yoshi escaped after nearly getting killed by King Troll. Their whereabouts are unknown.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

In order to create Troll Robots, the Troll King needs the genius of Eggman, Heimerdinger and a third, yet-to-be-introduced scientist. With Eggman dead, the Troll King's plans were effectively stunted until Elmer used his Neutral powers to fight off the trolls. Thus, he sent Elec-Troll to kidnap Elmer Fudd.

That's about everything now. Oh! And Tails is learning the Fine Art of Hand-to-Hand Combat from Batman. Presumably he will go on to learn god-only-knows-what from Arthur the Aardvark, Ronald McDonald and Cheeto Man.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

nerdbot posted:

In order to create Troll Robots, the Troll King needs the genius of Eggman, Heimerdinger and a third, yet-to-be-introduced scientist. With Eggman dead, the Troll King's plans were effectively stunted until Elmer used his Neutral powers to fight off the trolls. Thus, he sent Elec-Troll to kidnap Elmer Fudd.

That's about everything now. Oh! And Tails is learning the Fine Art of Hand-to-Hand Combat from Batman. Presumably he will go on to learn god-only-knows-what from Arthur the Aardvark, Ronald McDonald and Cheeto Man.

I swear to God TGT needs to be canon because these are some of the greatest mashups of characters ever

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

In a way, TGT reminds me of Supernatural. The TV show began with the Winchester brothers trying to kill a demon that killed their mother, Sam's girlfriend, and later their father. They killed the demon by the second season, but then discovered that they got themselves involved in an apocalyptic war between heaven and hell and the entire series revolves around that afterwards after words.

TGT starts with Tails getting bullied by a pair of characters that gets killed soon after. Now we have an ancient conflict between Trolls and humans and Defenders and now there are necromancers and Christians and satanists.

The Wall
Jan 3, 2012

nerdbot posted:

I love that every single sentence of this would make anybody not reading go "that sounds insane" and yet it seems perfectly reasonable at this point in the comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Roundabout Route posted:

Direct link

EDIT: Quoting since it was at the bottom of the last page:

Now watch Porky revive himself as his own slave zombie, causing the universe to implode.

I have seen the face of God.

Not sure which god though.