Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hooooly poo poo.

I just got through all 152 pages while binging on the forums cause I've been sick all loving weekend with strep throat. At one point I stayed up till 2 AM reading and had some wacked-out dream that my husband was the author instead of Lazerbot, and I'd have to make myself take over doing the next chapter for him cause I was less sick than he was (not true), but what if the goons found out our secret that it was us making the comic?? Apparently I get some serious delusions of grandeur in my fever dreams.

I think this was the best possible timing I could have had for finally figuring out what those weird avatars of Daffy getting shot were about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
MID NIGHT.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.
hes
right
tom

drat, Sylvester's got this neutral thing down like a pro. Unless "poo poo-eating smug" counts as an emotion...

Electric Pope
Oct 29, 2011

Oh I'm still alive
I'm still alive
I can't apologize, no
I feel like Coyote's little "tom and elmers life was shorten" monologue was an unusually major breach of "show don't tell" even for lazerbot and oh my god I'm saying this about a sonic fan comic on deviantart.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I like how you can faintly see an angry version of Tom as the Neutral equivalent of The Quickening occurs

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

:patriot: woof :patriot:
So next page should have Fuds Choice, right?

Right?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

glod posted:

So next page should have Fuds Choice, right?

Right?

He's already made his choice, remember?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Sylvester has Tweety. Elmer has Bugs. Wile E Coyote has the Road Runner. Tom has Jerry. Porky has... no one. Lazerbot had this all planned since the beginning.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

:effort:

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love the Elmer in panel 6. Also, what is going on in those last 3? Is that the smoldering ruins of the Satanist / Christian battle? It's a bit confusing given the cut to midnight then back to daytime.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Honestly it looks like a grave/tomb/thing opening and some new person coming out we haven't seen yet.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

ThatPazuzu posted:

Sylvester has Tweety. Elmer has Bugs. Wile E Coyote has the Road Runner. Tom has Jerry. Porky has... no one. Lazerbot had this all planned since the beginning.

Poor Porky. There would have been plenty more sows in the barn.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Suzuki Method posted:

Honestly it looks like a grave/tomb/thing opening and some new person coming out we haven't seen yet.

I'm pretty sure it was that blood fountain they drank out of. The person standing there is probably the one who destroyed it.

e: Or it could be the Dark Lord come to greet his new disciples, having destroyed the fonutain by passing through it.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

:patriot: woof :patriot:

DarkHamsterlord posted:

He's already made his choice, remember?

Oh, oops. I guess it was just sort of underwhelming given that it's the title of the chapter and it wasn't really a big focus or anything.

Why do I care this much about this comic? Lazerbot is a wizard.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

glod posted:

Oh, oops. I guess it was just sort of underwhelming given that it's the title of the chapter and it wasn't really a big focus or anything.

Elmer is still the focus of the plot once the flashback is over. Maybe we will see the entire ramification of his actions in the next chapter.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Narmi posted:

e: Or it could be the Dark Lord come to greet his new disciples, having destroyed the fonutain by passing through it.

Hmm, the next big question is wich childrens pop-culture character gets the honour of being portrayed as satan. :/

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.

GyverMac posted:

Hmm, the next big question is wich childrens pop-culture character gets the honour of being portrayed as satan. :/

If Space Ghost has taught me anything, it's got to be Yogi Bear.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The MSJ posted:

Elmer is still the focus of the plot once the flashback is over. Maybe we will see the entire ramification of his actions in the next chapter.

He only has one hundred and twenty days left to live

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
How in the gently caress does at least one character in every scene know absolutely everything about every crazy new thing that happens?

Tom and Fudd are bleeding from the nose and mouth! Oh well their life was shorten.
There's weird signs on my hands and ghost-string on my fingers! Oh well obviously I can raise and control corpses and make the strings invisible if I want to.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Back in Chapter 2 Shadow offered Elmer something "better than wabbits" if he helped them, and Elmer accepted it, but he NEEDED THAT WABBIT TO LIVE

I mean unless it was more corpses I guess.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Nilbop posted:

How in the gently caress does at least one character in every scene know absolutely everything about every crazy new thing that happens?

Tom and Fudd are bleeding from the nose and mouth! Oh well their life was shorten.
There's weird signs on my hands and ghost-string on my fingers! Oh well obviously I can raise and control corpses and make the strings invisible if I want to.

I'm pretty sure Wiley got the infodump offscreen from the Satanist. If I recall, Wiley accidentally used his power when cooking, so he ran back to the site of the ceremony to find out what's up. That's where he found out about the necromancy, the Christian-Satanist war, and probably this new fact.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Lazerbot posted:

its a bit longer maybe a year or 2 before he got his wabbit

There we go, I guess, for everyone who was wondering how long ago this was.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"we need to hide from these bastards so thats our goal at this point"

I love how inconsistent the dialog is in terms of the character's emotions. Although that could be intentional now that I think about it...

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Sir Lemming posted:

"we need to hide from these bastards so thats our goal at this point"

I love how inconsistent the dialog is in terms of the character's emotions. Although that could be intentional now that I think about it...

If you can tell me why anybody is doing anything in this thing I'd appreciate it. Troll King got insulted once 500 years ago; Pac-Man, uh, his family died for some reason I guess and that led him to start up this - no, gently caress it, nothing makes sense at all.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Nilbop posted:

Pac-Man, uh, his family died for some reason I guess and that led him to start up this - no, gently caress it, nothing makes sense at all.

His family died when the trolls killed him so he started a group to covertly combat the trolls.

This comic can be loony at times, but Pac-Man's inclusion makes perfect sense.

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy

Nilbop posted:

If you can tell me why anybody is doing anything in this thing I'd appreciate it. Troll King got insulted once 500 years ago; Pac-Man, uh, his family died for some reason I guess and that led him to start up this - no, gently caress it, nothing makes sense at all.
They're both motivated by simple revenge because the 'other side' did something horrible to them.

It's not bloody difficult!

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

The MSJ posted:

Recap:
-Silver, Blaze, and Rob have been brought to the Neutral's lair by Coyote, right after Elmer was kidnapped by a troll with electric powers.

-King Troll wants Elmer for some reason.

-Bowser and Shadow is still trying to come up with a plan to get Mario for betraying them, and totally ignoring the persistent troll threat.

-Teemo killed by Knuckles' dumbass canan plan. Vector realises he is surrounded by idiots and enters a state of depression. Knuckles went to come up with a new plan smoke his smart weed. Hulk is likely the only remotely competent character in that group (he did a good job of building the stage and explaining the awesome loving plan).

-Mario and Yoshi escaped after nearly getting killed by King Troll. Their whereabouts are unknown.

I'm totally loving the fact that Hulk is apparently smarter than shadow, bowser, or knuckles.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

elitebuster posted:

I'm totally loving the fact that Hulk is apparently smarter than shadow, bowser, or knuckles.

Hey now. Knuckles just hasn't smoked his smart weed yet.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Nilbop posted:

That's it, start making a timeline for each faction.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Watching the History Channel special tonight can't help but get me thinking the Hatfields were totally original Troll Slaiyers.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Never in my life would I have been able to guess that I'd be so into a Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fan-webcomic that I'd have to need recaps to remind myself what is going on because I don't want to forget any part of the storyline. :lost:

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Blood will have blood. I'm not sure if it's going to end closer to Macbeth or Titus Andronicus.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

redmercer posted:

Blood will have blood. I'm not sure if it's going to end closer to Macbeth or Titus Andronicus.

I'm personally hoping Othello, where some unexpected character like Tigger is revealed to be the great manipulator

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Hey now. Knuckles just hasn't smoked his smart weed yet.

That is a pro smiley.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

glod posted:

Why do I care this much about this comic? Lazerbot is a wizard.

I just think that's part of the package. The brilliance.

Maybe he went "Wait, poo poo, this was supposed to be 'Fud's Choice', uh, okay, here, it's his choice!"

Or maybe this was the plan all along.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
The plot thickens:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This is it. This is the single best page for broken english in this comic

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

you are fullish to defeat someone like him but enough about him,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I need to know what human ethnicity your anthropomorphic video game characters are so I can relate to them!

Also one thing I loving love about this comic is that 90% of it just takes place on some featureless plain outside somewhere, yet anyone can show up into the scene and surprise people.