Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Nobody won the console wars. Because consoles suck. PC gaming 4lyfe, bitches.

edit: I mean seriously, how the gently caress do you get anything done with a few arrows and six buttons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

That loving Sned posted:

Nintendo won the console wars.

Sega does what nintendon't.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Nobody won the console wars. Because consoles suck. PC gaming 4lyfe, bitches.

edit: I mean seriously, how the gently caress do you get anything done with a few arrows and six buttons?

Well, maybe PC gaming would be doing better if you guys didn't pirate everything.

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Video Games 0055 posted:

Well, maybe PC gaming would be doing better if you guys didn't pirate everything.

Hey it's not my fault Hollywood makes pirates look cool.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Steak tastes better when it's thoroughly cooked. The only reason people eat rare meat is because they're conceited.

Bandit Queen
May 10, 2008
If you eat meat, you are a barbarian and literally a Nazi.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bandit Queen posted:

If you eat meat, you are a barbarian and literally a Nazi.

Hitler was a vegetarian. :smugbert:

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Video game CEOs are the next Hitlers.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Chunky peanut butter is objectively inferior to the smooth kind.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

That loving Sned posted:

Nintendo won the console wars.

In the end someone threw an Xbox and a PS2 at a Gamecube and only one of those three consoles walked out alive :smug:

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

If you prefer orange juice without bits, then you are literally a child enslaving, drug dealing, nation destroying African warlord who is also a furry.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

I don't understand why everybody hated Metroid: Other M so much. It was just different from the previous games, that doesn't make it bad.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Gay Abortions posted:

I don't understand why everybody hated Metroid: Other M so much. It was just different from the previous games, that doesn't make it bad.

Games, shmames. Why don't you nerdboys discuss something worthwhile, like Obama's citizenship?

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.
Marmite tastes great!

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I vote Republican!

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

The cheese is the best character on the show. It is better than the salami and the bologna combined.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I'm tired of drunks and potheads acting morally superior to me because I smoke cigarettes.

</seriouspost>

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

Bucephalus posted:

I'm tired of drunks and potheads acting morally superior to me because I smoke cigarettes.

</seriouspost>

This dude just took the thread seriously.

...mods?

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Bucephalus posted:

</seriouspost>

They're not "acting" superior, you're literally stinking up the joint

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

i am currently smoking a cigarette irl

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Bucephalus posted:

</seriouspost>

Anyone who smokes tobacco is a moron. It's addictive and it slowly kills you but you get almost no high. If cigarette junkies had one smart bone in their body they'd smoke crack or hash.
Go all out or go home.

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

Anyone who smokes tobacco is a moron. It's addictive and it slowly kills you but you get almost no high. If cigarette junkies had one smart bone in their body they'd smoke crack or hash.
Go all out or go home.

As a recovered heroin addict, I

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Cannabis is bad for you. It leads to heart disease and decreased mental function. The smoke is also unfiltered, and held deep in the lungs for a long period of time, where it has just as much as of a carcinogenic effect as tobacco smoke. Stoners who claim it's less harmful than alcohol or cigarettes are deluding themselves.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

Marijuana is an awful substance that destroys your mind, alcohol is the cause of more deaths than any other intoxicant, and cigarettes are filled with poisons in their wrapper and filter.

Smoke cigars every day.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Cigars is your subconsciousness' way of telling you that you want to puff dongs though.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'm glad that you came to E/N to talk about your depression, anxiety problems, and social awkwardness, and I'd like to help. Have you thought about smoking pot? Dissociatives might help, too.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
The great thing about the Internet is that you can use it to find out what medication you should be on, and then order it from international pharmacies.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Powered Descent posted:

Smooth peanut butter is objectively inferior to chunky peanut butter.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Cup of Hemlock posted:

The cheese is the best character on the show. It is better than the salami and the bologna combined.

Rocko's Modern Life was a terrible show.

I got that reference the very second I read it, what is wrong with my life

Peanut President has a new favorite as of 03:03 on May 31, 2012

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

You shouldn't have a driver's license unless you know how to drive a stickshift.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Don't even bother with cars, they'll be extinct in five years. Mas transit will definitely catch on, and cities will be redesigned to be traversed on foot with ease.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Powered Descent posted:

You shouldn't have a driver's license unless you know how to drive a stickshift.

Wait, this is objectively true

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Powered Descent posted:

Stickshifts are just for losers who say Fast and Furious one too many times and think they can drag race. Get a modern car already.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Kalos posted:

Get a modern car already.

The one thing I wish we could get rid of more in our accursed disposable society is people like you who urge others to rape Mother Gaia harder. At least Hitler encouraged the utilisation of public transport.

MillionsV
Jun 11, 2010
It's really, really hypocritical of goons to hivemind hate the poo poo out of that dumb pony show, while simultaneously jizzing their pants over Avatar and Adventure Time.

It's literally the same thing.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Speaking of which, let's debate the relative quality of popular internet thing #34820945823 in this thread that has nothing to do with it.

Gay Abortions
Dec 12, 2007

MillionsV posted:

It's really, really hypocritical of goons to hivemind hate the poo poo out of that dumb pony show, while simultaneously jizzing their pants over Avatar and Adventure Time.

It's literally the same thing.
Rainbow Dash is kind of a jerk.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Statements like "all of M. Night Shyamalan's movies suck" and "James Cameron has always been a horrible director" are not entirely different from statements like "we have always been at war with Eastasia" and "We have always been at war with Eurasia"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Maremidon posted:

Statements like "all of M. Night Shyamalan's movies suck" and "James Cameron has always been a horrible director" are not entirely different from statements like "we have always been at war with Eastasia" and "We have always been at war with Eurasia"

Well technically if both of them are of Eurasian descent then yes we are totally at war with Eurasia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

Maremidon posted:

Eurasia's always been at war with itself. That's why we need to intervene and create peace and democracy.

• Locked thread