Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Welp, I'm back, babby! Here's the next song in the ongoing Tails Gets Trolled Album:

Get Use to It (Song for Chapter 7)

i will kill you.
i will make sure your dead
this goe's pretty far back in my past
we traveled through the land seeking to find our parents
and we found them. and there house
get back in the house you bitch noob before i hit you in the eye again

i dont have candy
does that mean you two dont care for us?
i dont even love your mom
but your our parent's your supose to love us
i wouldn't have children if unprotected sex wasn't awesome

[CHORUS]
trolls be trollin
get use to it
death happens alot
get use to it
is that all you got?
get use to it
im done with this poo poo
get use to it

i would like to talk but cop's is about to come on
bitch hurry up with my food
i need you to go back out there and hook some more
im hope this hurts
you want a loving hug?
hahah trolls be trollin
what the gently caress does that mean?
so i burned down the house with my parents in it.
this doesn't feel right
death happens alot

i saw shadow kill them troll's
me and luigi did the plan flawlessly
the only flaw in your plan was me
you killed one of the only people that i ever cared about !!!!!
get use to it

(chorus)

it doesn't matter what suit you use mario
what the hell im being lifted in the air?
pick a better suit
alright fucker here it comes now right all over your face
i keep my word and i will kill you like i said
killing me? thats impossible for anyone

i see now. you was able to take the damage that fire had to give
poo poo even in metal that hurts like gently caress
this fire is different. i can only use it every 24 hours.
he has to be the craftiest person ive fought

(chorus)

[BRIDGE]
Ni**ER
AHHHHHHHHHH!! MY EYES
what is this ahhh!!
each word shut's down a part of the person.
eye's. ear's. each word has a different effect.

(chorus)

-------------
In case you missed 'em:
(with Music Video)
(with Music Video)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
You have done it again. Seriously, your songs are all great. :allears:

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
trolls be trollin

You rock, JazzFlight.

I am so glad these songs are back.

Dabbo
Aug 20, 2010

Everdraed posted:

Phew, it's done! Ch 1 Pg 2 of the Tails Got Trolled Story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIUkr4_1U0&hd=1

A few months late but I just now saw this and I'm so honored to be a part of it. Holy poo poo.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Baronjutter posted:

I've never played any of the newer sonic games but I'm guessing my first impression of silver being awesome from this comic will be utterly dashed if I was to see his canon (caanon?) form in the games?

He's almost literally Original the Character. He's a hedgehog with telekinetic powers from the future with an emo backstory. In a game that already has Sonic and Shadow.

And yet he's still mostly the best thing in the game as far as actually playing, barring his physics puzzles.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
This was the worst page of dialogue anyone has ever read or ever written.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

That song was probably the best yet! Props dude.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

simplefish posted:

Also:
"thoughs eyes"

What is that even supposed to mean ? "those eyes" or "though eyes" ? I'm not sure with lazerbot.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

skipThings posted:

What is that even supposed to mean ? "those eyes" or "though eyes" ? I'm not sure with lazerbot.

Going by the context of the panel it showed up in, it's supposed to be "those eyes".

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Why does the game allow you to go that high in this level? Why render the upper atmosphere and the curvature of the Earth? Is there some point in the level where you are normally supposed to go that high? :psyduck:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It's more a quirk of how the skyboxes are made in Sonic 2006 to give the sky depth and a 3D appearance, rather than a deliberate attempt at mimicking the atmosphere.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

I assume they just didn't bother putting a collision box up in the sky because there's no way to get up that high outside of a couple of glitches.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

I've never played any of the newer sonic games but I'm guessing my first impression of silver being awesome from this comic will be utterly dashed if I was to see his canon (caanon?) form in the games?

The best thing I can say about Silver is that his boss fight in Generations was neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPFiY6dT1k

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Wow, great as always, JFlight! :allears:

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Honestly, I think the "corpse puppet show" thing is actually a pretty good line. Sure it's a bit corny, but sometimes corny is best.

Also, JazzFlight, all these songs are super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches.

Wandering Knitter
Feb 5, 2006

Meow

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

The best thing I can say about Silver is that his boss fight in Generations was neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPFiY6dT1k

That looks...fun? :aaaaa:

I'm not used to a Sonic game looking fun. I guess I should go rent it sometime.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Just putting this out there: the most recent page of this comic called Tails Gets Trolled is a wordy dialog between a pierced bald man and a three-eyed guy in a cloak about Satanic necromancy.

We've come so far.

Wandering Knitter posted:

As much as the internet is still stuck on calling Sonic a bad series, Unleashed was okay if (big 'if') you could stand the Werehog stages, and Generations is just great in general. It's also the first worthwhile game to feature Silver in any capacity, the others being Sonic 2006 and those Sonic Rivals games for PSP and probably one of those Olympic games or something.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to mention Colors. Yes, it's good too, better than Unleashed.

Olive Mohel fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 30, 2012

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Midboss posted:

As much as the internet is still stuck on calling Sonic a bad series, Unleashed was okay if (big 'if') you could stand the Werehog stages, and Generations is just great in general. It's also the first worthwhile game to feature Silver in any capacity, the others being Sonic 2006 and those Sonic Rivals games for PSP and probably one of those Olympic games or something.

Sonic colors is also really good. I was hoping sonic would pull out a drill or rocket powerup during the troll battle, but nope.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Wandering Knitter posted:

Generations is amazing, and Colors is short but also really good. I'd easily say Generations is worth owning, not just renting. Rent Colors though.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Do not buy Sonic 4, no matter how much you end up enjoying Colors and Generations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

"Jinstine Cam: trolls not never have a motive for trolling most the time its mostly just them taking out there anger on random victoms. though the boss and the main trolls have a motive most none main trolls just like the ones on the internet dont have a motive for trolling as you can tell and there just trolling for the hell of it, not every person has a motive for there actions, alot of stupid do stupid poo poo for dumb to no reason at all so im alittle confused what your point is? there are two different kind of people dumb and start and thats pretty much it, i made sure there was both kinds so it would be a bit more realistic"

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Jinstine Cam is my favourite philosopher.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Edit: Had to add that latest comment. I suspect it was one of you chaps.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler fucked around with this message at 22:09 on May 30, 2012

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
^ Someone go on there and thumb up all of those comments for me please.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

there are two different kind of people dumb and start and thats pretty much it - Descartes

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The dude he's replying to is really irritating. I don't know if he's just stupid or trying to be funny but he keeps asking about the "ethnicity" of various characters in order to attach motive to them (what??) and started arguing that it's ok if the characters don't have a race because that means they have no motives.

I hope it's not any of you guys! If it is, stop bothering him!

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Why do characters who appear in fully voice-acted games need an ethnicity anyways? If you're the kind of person who reads sonic fanart on deviantart you've played the game and know what Shadow's like anyways!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Shadow's ethnicity is clearly hedgehog/ultimate life form clone/robot/whatever he actually was bullshit.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
"not every person has a motive for there actions, alot of stupid people do stupid poo poo for dumb to no reason at all, so im alittle confused what your point is here?"

- Jacques Lacan

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Light Gun Man posted:

Shadow's ethnicity is clearly hedgehog/ultimate life form clone/robot/whatever he actually was bullshit.

Hedgehog/Ultimate life form/black alien. Yes, apparently he is specifically a black alien.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Dresh posted:

Hedgehog/Ultimate life form/black alien. Yes, apparently he is specifically a black alien.

Also, red. A proud and noble heritage.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ChairMaster posted:

Why do characters who appear in fully voice-acted games need an ethnicity anyways? If you're the kind of person who reads sonic fanart on deviantart you've played the game and know what Shadow's like anyways!

Actually just look at chris chan, he specifically made shadow blachu black until he got yelled at to tone down the racism.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
So why is Silver such a douche?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Zenzirouj posted:

So why is Silver such a douche?

Do you mean Silver from the games, or the actual Silver from TGT?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
So what kind of race is Silver, eh? Answer me that! :colbert:

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Schwarzwald posted:

Do you mean Silver from the games, or the actual Silver from TGT?

The game. I had assumed he was a good guy from what's in TGT. Or is he just ~misunderstood~?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Dresh posted:

What is your avatar from? There are a few of these. Is it from a webcomic, or real comic? Or was someone just drawing these somewhere?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ToastyPotato posted:

What is your avatar from? There are a few of these. Is it from a webcomic, or real comic? Or was someone just drawing these somewhere?

http://boxerhockey.fireball20xl.com/

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

DrSunshine posted:

So what kind of race is Silver, eh? Answer me that! :colbert:

Homosexual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF