Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

bbf2 posted:

Also a lot of the story was told from Porky's point of view during times that the other four weren't even there, so I'm assuming one of them ate Porky's brain to get his memories at some point.

:aaaaa: The dumber this story seems to be, the more surprisingly well thought out it turns out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
There will never be a day when Rob's frustration is not deeply hilarious.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

stegoceras posted:

Took me forever to figure it out, it's Elmer.
No dummy, it's Emerl!

This guy.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

simplefish posted:

Token girl character: "I COULDN'T NOT BE EMOTIONAL"

Ah Lazerbot, breaking down so many established boundaries, yet leaving others in place. He's probably planning on breaking this soon though and I'll look like a dick.

What's even better is when Blaze was originally introduced her thing was literally hiding her emotions because she thought she had to deal with everything herself.

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer
I'm still in awe that a buddy-comedy night out for the cast of the old Warner Bros. cartoon shorts ended up with them getting high, learning the secrets of a Satanic cult, and ending up as mercenaries caught up in a centuries-old religious war.

I kind of want to live in Lazerbot's head, just for an afternoon.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Sorry I've been gone and not taking part in all the awesome discussions going on about this little old comic here. Work and real life have been kickin' my rear end, but, that's no excuse.

http://soundcloud.com/aramek/tails-gets-trolled-ch-3

I hope to, one day, be able to get these out faster and better.

Aramek fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jun 5, 2012

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Vogon Poet posted:

Not sure which of these I like best so I'll post them all.

Double-assed Singlebatman, coming soon to Crimson Haze.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Aramek posted:

Sorry I've been gone and not taking part in all the awesome discussions going on about this little old comic here. Work and real life have been kickin' my rear end, but, that's no excuse.

I hope to, one day, be able to get these out faster and better.

The file isn't working.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I've uploaded it a few times, resaved, and uploaded again, and, for some reason, the mp3 just isn't taking. I even saved an .ogg and tindeck won't play it.

Stuck it on soundcloud instead.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
This is the best. :allears:

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Aramek posted:

I've uploaded it a few times, resaved, and uploaded again, and, for some reason, the mp3 just isn't taking. I even saved an .ogg and tindeck won't play it.

The bullet sound effects are killing me.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

Aramek posted:

Mojo Jojo Troll King is loving fantastic.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Aramek posted:

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I can't wait till this is animated

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Suzuki Method posted:

If a song for this chapter gets made, it better recite this as spoken-word poetry on no backbeat.

I was thinking it would be recited over bongo drums, like at a beatnik coffee shop.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aramek posted:

Yes, yes, yes! Oh man, I didn't want it to end!

Ugh, I have my work cut out for me with this chapter, lots of action shots and matching up sound effects, not to mention the music mixing (more Naruto/Bleach/etc...). It's gonna be fun, though. I'll aim for this weekend for the next motion comic to be done and uploaded.

Thanks again, Aramek, I almost busted a gut from some of your sound effects and voices this time.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Ugh, I have my work cut out for me with this chapter, lots of action shots and matching up sound effects, not to mention the music mixing (more Naruto/Bleach/etc...). It's gonna be fun, though. I'll aim for this weekend for the next motion comic to be done and uploaded.

gently caress yes!

I can't wait to see your song choice for Sonic gets offed by the Troll King.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Aramek posted:

That Robotnik voice :allears:

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

FadingChord posted:

I don't think anybody took this one made by Vogon Poet:

Yoink! Hello, new avatar! :D

IronyGuy6669
Apr 22, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Thanks again, Aramek, I almost busted a gut from some of your sound effects and voices this time.

I can't wait! I'd love if there were a few more American dbz soundtrack selections (even though tails gets trolled is nothing like dbz of course).

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

And to think all this happened because somebody called tails a fag :allears:

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
I did another thing, because why not?

Direct link

Still dirty, needs lots of filtering and tweaking and stuff. Waiting on JazzFlight before I clean it up.

EDIT:

JazzFlight posted:

Please don't forget what we talked about over PMs, either. I have plans, you see. They may or may not involve jamming of some nature.

Roundabout Route fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jun 5, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Aramek posted:

Roundabout Route posted:

I did another thing, because why not?

Direct link

Beautiful things are happening in this thread, and I love everyone involved. :allears:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nilbop posted:

What's even better is when Blaze was originally introduced her thing was literally hiding her emotions because she thought she had to deal with everything herself.

Since I'm not familiar with the original Sonic canon, my first impression was that she was having another dig at Silver.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Oh look, my favorite Jazzflight song mixed with Space Jam. You're good people.

I Am Not Steve
Sep 3, 2011

Aramek posted:

Oh wow, I'd forgotten that Shadow was the one who killed both Bugs and Daffy.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

when i first saw this panel i thought batman had put tails in a bag to beat him up

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Roundabout Route posted:

Please don't forget what we talked about over PMs, either. I have plans, you see. They may or may not involve jamming of some nature.
Yep, definitely, I'll get you the tracks really soon. This mix you just did is hilarious and I can't believe all my songs seem to work with Space Jam.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JazzFlight posted:

Yep, definitely, I'll get you the tracks really soon. This mix you just did is hilarious and I can't believe all my songs seem to work with Space Jam.

JazzFlight, you'll find that every song works with Space Jam. So much so, that when you listen to the song by itself, it sounds empty.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I Am Not Steve posted:

Oh wow, I'd forgotten that Shadow was the one who killed both Bugs and Daffy.

Each chapter is so increasingly that we forget what happened in the one prior.

My Sonic scream at the end took 5 takes. Not for any recording issues, but because I'd start laughing half way through. In fact, the whole thing is like that. There's always at least one spot in each one so far where my almost-laugh was good enough to leave in. In Chapter 3, there was one spot, in Chapter 1? I think there were 4.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Laughed the first time I read 'Emler.' Lost it the second time, surely that one had to be intentional.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Chapter 9
Emler's Choice

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Aramek's bizarre out-of-left-field choices for voices is completely in the spirit of TGT.

Peg Pelvis Pete as Robotnik. That's pure delicious insanity.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Data Graham posted:

Aramek's bizarre out-of-left-field choices for voices is completely in the spirit of TGT.

Peg Pelvis Pete as Robotnik. That's pure delicious insanity.

Mojo Jojo as Troll King is the best choice so far.

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
Holy poo poo Aramek. Do you do voice work professionally?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Lazerbot...:swoon:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Lazerbot's "I think" is the best part of that.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Listening to Chapter 3 just makes me realize how much I missed Shadow and chapters not entirely taken up by flashbacks.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Stele007 posted:

Listening to Chapter 3 just makes me realize how much I missed Shadow and chapters not entirely taken up by flashbacks.

:fut:

Porky Pig Jr and Petunia Pig getting sniped was the best drat thing that happened in this comic and you know it

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jun 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Stele007 posted:

The flashback as read by Aramek was hilarious. "They didn't call it trolling back then, they called it being a dick." / - Mojo JoJo.

That's perfect.