Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

I Am Not Steve posted:

Haha, I can just imagine poor Rob having to stand there for hours while everyone else gets to hear the flashback.

The length of time it took to get to that "WHAT?!" is an incredible setup for that punchline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Grope-A-Matic posted:

Holy poo poo Aramek. Do you do voice work professionally?

Nah, just a hobby. And it isn't so much "voice work" more like "making noise in front of a microphone."

I think I have a pretty good audio setup (I think it sounds pretty warm and clean) I just hate editing is all. If I had a dude that just, like, lived in my booth and all he did was editing I'd get a lot more done.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Undead Unicorn posted:

Porky Pig Jr and Petunia Pig was getting sniped was the best drat thing that happened in this comic and you know it

I don't know, I'd say it's on par with the whole scene where Daffy Duck gets shot and Bugs Bunny flips out.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Aramek, you should do this professionally, like Trey Parker or Seth Macfarlane. When all of this is done, somebody should send the whole saga with your voice-over, nicely packaged in a brown envelope, to all the big networks. The sender's address should just be Lazerbot's deviantart page.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Tacostein posted:

Seth Macfarlane.

Exactly 10 years older than me to the day, and a gazillionare. :negative:

I am Bob
Apr 29, 2009

Aramek posted:

Exactly 10 years older than me to the day, and a gazillionare. :negative:

So what you're saying is you still have time. An entire decade even.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
And that you'll get rich!

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Just be sure that Lazerbot gets his share. I'd hate for him to become the next Alan Moore. :ohdear: All you have to do is approach Sega/WarnerBrothers/GeneralMills/Namco/Nintendo/FritoLay/Disney and make them aware that you've got this generation's The Dark Knight Returns on your hands here.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Just be sure that Lazerbot gets his share. I'd hate for him to become the next Alan Moore. :ohdear: All you have to do is approach Sega/WarnerBrothers/GeneralMills/Namco/Nintendo/FritoLay/Disney and make them aware that you've got this generation's The Dark Knight Returns on your hands here.

Something tells me that the late Charles Shultz estate will not see the awesomeness that is TGT's Woodstock.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Our great-grandchildren can adapt this when all the copyrights from the 20th century run out.

Theoretically, in reality these copyrights will be extended into perpetuity.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.

FrenchToasty posted:

Something tells me that the late Charles Shultz estate will not see the awesomeness that is TGT's Woodstock.

No no no, the TGT character's name is Woostock. No relation to the Peanuts character.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I had fried sheep brains for an appetizer last night in tribute to the neutrals. Unfortunately, as I'm not a necromancer I neither obtained its memories nor was I able to control it via demonic strings from my fingers.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

spregalia posted:

I had fried sheep brains for an appetizer last night in tribute to the neutrals. Unfortunately, as I'm not a necromancer I neither obtained its memories nor was I able to control it via demonic strings from my fingers.

Well, obviously this didn't work as the head was no longer attached to the body. It only works if the head is in tact.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

spregalia posted:

I tried lamb brain curry in India and the only super power it gave me was the amazing ability to painfully unload the entirety of my colon across the span of a 10-hour intercontinental flight. :sigh:

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
People eat brains? I had never really thought about it before, it makes sense I guess... I mean it's an organ like any other. You guys are either pretty brave or (at least in OrangeGuy's scenario) stupid to try that, haha.

Hey, it may have made you insanely incontinent but was it at least good?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Girafro posted:

People eat brains?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

new page

hand to hand combat is simble tails

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Sonic was wrong. Being called gay and poo poo-- Tails is the chosen one. He can take it. :fut:

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Batman's face in that last panel is hilarious.

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer
I'm in stitches imagining the training montage set to slide-whistle noises, interrupted by a brassy *sproing* of Batman's rigid kicking motions. Oh my goodness.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I Iove that this is a world where Batman nonchantly referencing agility training from a Peanuts character is something so normal here that we're not really reacting anymore.

I still can't wait to see what Arthur will teach Tails.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Shape-shifting Batman is the best Batman.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I love text-heavy pages.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Panel 8. It almost looks like Tails is flying while pulling Batman by the foot, or just trying to cram Batman's foot up his rear end.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Something about what Batman says in the last panel makes me smile. Tails isn't special because of weird powers or anything, he's just good at learning, and Batman appreciates that! :3:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The 2nd to last panel is the :smug:est tails face of all time.

"sup dark knight wanna go another round"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I love the fact that Batman spends (presumably) a long time teaching Tails "the fine art of hand-to-hand combat" and he does badly. Then all he needs to do is remind Tails to dodge attacks and BAM he's got it.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Panel 9: Eyes close-up, just because.

A solid page, all in all. Bravo LazerBot, you've done it again!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Girafro posted:

People eat brains? I had never really thought about it before, it makes sense I guess... I mean it's an organ like any other. You guys are either pretty brave or (at least in OrangeGuy's scenario) stupid to try that, haha.

Hey, it may have made you insanely incontinent but was it at least good?

It tasted almost entirely like Omega-3 fatty acid fish extract. So, uh, I wouldn't really recommend it beyond being able to say "I tried eating lamb brains in India" or you really, really like the taste of generic fish.

Oddly enough, I don't regret it. I'm actually more glad to have actually tried it than miss out forever. Better to have eaten brains and lost than to have never eaten brains at all, right?

[EDIT]: I actually still have some pictures of the menu and the dish itself on my computer, if for whatever strange reason people are curious:

The dish itself isn't graphic at all, but I will mark it as :nws: just in case. It just doesn't look appetizing at all.

Lamb brain curry!

[EDIT 2]: New page! And, wow, Tails, that's a pretty, uh... Limp-wristed attack you've got going on there in panel 5. :gay:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 7, 2012

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In the last panel, Batman perfectly executes :unsmith:

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
That is one hardcore batman moshpit. Love it.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Tails' secret power is being a good listener. :3:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

As if anyone needs a reminder, here's Tails' last attempt at the fine art of hand to hand combat:

Also, I just found this on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRIKfqkCYC4

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Oh man, how did we miss this back in April? That was great.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah, that was simply amazing, the set up and punchline was perfect.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

simplefish posted:

Panel 9: Eyes close-up, just because.

A solid page, all in all. Bravo LazerBot, you've done it again!

Actually, panels 7-9 alternating would make one bitching avatar.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
There's something special about this bipedal flying two-tailed talking fox! But I can't quite put my finger on it.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Tails's face, still.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Batman has some pretty Nosferatu-like hands there :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

I don't remember there being any discussion of what "rought" is supposed to be. "if you keep this rought you'll die." Route, I guess?