Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
Repeatedly hitting hard objects also kills the nerve endings in your hand/legs whatever so you can throw them like rocks/baseball bats.

A friend of mine use to punch mud, tree trunks, and rocks but he was a little nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Yeah uh, it's an actual martial arts training technique, but you can't just start randomly headbutting rocks and walls and become Iron Head Jackson. You have to be smart about it.

Unless you're an anime.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah uh, it's an actual martial arts training technique, but you can't just start randomly headbutting rocks and walls and become Iron Head Jackson. You have to be smart about it.

Unless you're an anime.

I would watch the poo poo out of Iron Head Jackson: The Anime.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah uh, it's an actual martial arts training technique, but you can't just start randomly headbutting rocks and walls and become Iron Head Jackson.

I think this historical documentary shows that you can do exactly that :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3uAUp6FjgM

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I'm somewhat retarded and have no idea how to go about buying the TGT tag. Can someone please explain it in terms that would satisfy a 9 year old?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Col. Justice posted:

I'm somewhat retarded and have no idea how to go about buying the TGT tag. Can someone please explain it in terms that would satisfy a 9 year old?

Buy a new avatar.

Copy and paste this:

code:
[img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/a9/71/00145955.0001.gif[/img]
as it appears, exactly, in the code above, into the text field of the "new avatar" window- where you placed "Time to die!" in your current av.

Congrats, now you have a gang tag.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Twitch posted:

I think this historical documentary shows that you can do exactly that :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3uAUp6FjgM

Holy poo poo, thank you so much for posting this. I can't stop laughing.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

TwoPair posted:

Holy poo poo, thank you so much for posting this. I can't stop laughing.

Wait until you see the full version. It has jumping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9Ur6H55z4

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I like seeing what this topic becomes without updates.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

If Lazerbot had seen Turkish Star Wars, Mario's whistling would have called not Yoshi, but some skeletons on horses.

Or maybe beautiful women, if he had known the right melody.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
What is Turkish Star Wars exactly?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Sir_Vondruke_IV posted:

What is Turkish Star Wars exactly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Star_Wars

Rollie the Guar
Sep 12, 2011

You can't change nature, Jack.
True art

produce
Apr 1, 2008
I drew this fanart many weeks ago, but never posted it:

I was ostensibly going for a more traditional manga vibe, but the nature of the pop-shonen aesthetic is better exemplified through sequence, and here I just wanted to isolate a single panel, so I was left with this incongruous mess.

But I'd like to see more fanart interpretations of lazerbot's original characters.

EDIT: Sorry, I haven't used forum code in a long time.

produce fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jun 11, 2012

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

I like it!

Your (compared to the original) more classical style really shows the ridiculous design of that furry/troll/undercover agent guy, and the way he nonchalantly talks with a cartoon hedgehog about murdering his pals.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Calico Heart posted:

I like seeing what this topic becomes without updates.

Okay which one of you chucklefucks was on League the other night and laughed your rear end off when I was all "dumb rear end will learn ," at a really dumb rear end teammate?

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

The White Dragon posted:

Okay which one of you chucklefucks was on League the other night and laughed your rear end off when I was all "dumb rear end will learn ," at a really dumb rear end teammate?

In all fairness that's a pretty humorous phrase even if you don't know the story behind it.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS
Just to be clear, that last page I read was, in summary, a bunch of goons having a spirited debate about the practical applicability of the martial arts training that Batman gave to Miles "Tails" Prower in a deviantart web comic?

I love you, Lazerbot :allears:

Crunk Abortion fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 12, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

That's really insensitive, you know.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
oh my god this is the best thing I've ever read in my life :iia:

Lazerbot you're the greatest.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I powered through this thread in a couple of days and I agree: it is awesome.

At one point I was a little worried that lazerbot was introducing too many factions at once, but it's all starting to tie in together nicely. I'm legitimately impressed. The only subplot that is still sort of in limbo is the Mario-Troll Slaiyers conflict, but I have faith that this too will be resolved in due time.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Well, the original plan was for 10 chapters, but Lazerbot quickly realized he had much more he wanted to add. I think this indicates "Fudd's Choice" was not the original Chapter 9.

I think he planned Fudd as a Necromancer in his original plans, I thought there was some vague foreshadowing that the Troll King needed to raise the dead, and Fudd's whole "I'm no hungry for duck and wabbit".

I think he took the vague explanation for this he had in his head (Probably the whole Satanists vs. Christians idea) and extrapolated it into the flashback. I kind of wonder if he's afraid of moving the main plot forward and was using the flashback to stall, or if he realized once he had an audience that he could expand the scope of the story more.

I'm impressed by the bloody knuckles training, even published manga authors can't convey physical training very well. Even if it's insane and counter to reality, it's perfect for Lazerbot.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

produce posted:

I drew this fanart many weeks ago, but never posted it:

Aw, his nose kinda makes him look like a character on Arthur. :3: Maybe that's why Arthur joined the Slaiyers?

Also, has someone made a Rob mod for Skyrim? Like where you can just not give your character ears during creation or whatever? I don't know how popular TGT is on the Internet but it seems perfect, easy, and hilarious.

Lonely Rolling Star
Mar 20, 2009

Better than a crowbar.
Was out with my friend this weekend, and I high shoveled him with pool cues after a game of billiards. I am not ashamed.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

In this page: rape, thinking, smart weed etc.

Click for big.

Edit:
VVV Photobucket seems to have a problem with this. I linked it to the full-sized picture. VVV

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 12, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

ahhhh why is it so small? Can't read most of the text.
Want to know about the smart weed plan.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 12, 2012

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Bowser not only agrees that Shadow has a good plan, but he also thinks!

Also, the Hulk reading a book with glasses. I hope he is coming up with an awesome loving plan.

I agree with Baronjutter though. I can't wait to hear about this smart weed plan. :allears:

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
If you smoke smart weed and then bring in Amy Rose, you didn't have smart weed to begin with.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"i got poo poo to do, poo poo your not good at" might be my new favorite TGT line.

edit: New favorite panel:

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jun 12, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

"We can get this fagbag to be our little bitch slave" might be my new favorite line in this whole saga. It's just so perfectly crafted as a troll statement, I can just hear a 12-year-old shouting that at me in the middle of a Halo round. :allears:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I'm so excited to see Knuckles again, you have no idea.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Crappy day today at work. Everything seems to be conspiring against me. On a break I check this thread and see the glorious page that awaits me. All is good in the world again. Thank you, lazerbot!

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
Hulk with reading glasses is golden. :crossarms:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Completely lost my poo poo at Hulk's reading glasses and subsequent line "I like to read while I think."

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
God I love you Lazerbot. I just do.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

"his butthole will be mine"

I can't stop laughing at this line.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I love how Troll-Son is just such an unabashed rapist, he gives no shits.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
Hell, it looks like he dressed for the occasion.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The MSJ posted:

Edit:
VVV Photobucket seems to have a problem with this. I linked it to the full-sized picture. VVV

Use imgur, batsard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Use imgur, batsard.

Reuploaded to Imgur for the inevitable Photobucket bandwith cap.

Lazerbot why must you tease us so with these endings? :argh: