Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Want a Manpies shirt.

Also, the new AV Undercover selection is really good. Check this poo poo: http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-hood-internet-covers-the-pretenders,70717/.

Last week was good, too.

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jun 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnetic
Jun 21, 2005

kiteless, master, teach me.

Scientastic posted:

That just screams "class".

I have a catch all box, so I tend to make up something ridiculous every time I give out an email address. But yeah I could use a course in class.

Jay Carney
Mar 23, 2007

If you do that you will die on the toilet.
I am not optimistic of the fate of the hamburger thread.

"Moisture sealed"

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.

Halalelujah posted:

I am not optimistic of the fate of the hamburger thread.

"Moisture sealed"
Everyone thinks they're an expert. So they invest all kinds of ego bullshit into ~*their method*~. Which they probably learned from their Mom. Who can't cook or gently caress for poo poo. And since it's this deep sacred subject for them they a) can't discuss it without being a drama queen, and b) have never actually experimented around with it (so even if the basic idea is good, which it never is, it's completely loving unrefined).

This isn't just burgers. Steak, chilli...pretty much anything that people grow up with and looks simple. Simple is a big part of it---it makes people think, for some reason, that they can come up with some minor variation that's really a ~*magical secret*~ that will make it the Best Whateverthefuck Evar.

But hey, more power to 'em. I can not-read posts about adding Lipton's Instant French Onion Soup Mix to your ground beef even faster than they can type 'em up. I'm not-reading the gently caress out of them right now.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

magnetic posted:

In case you want to buy a t-shirt email fartmagnet at manpies dot com

Please tell me you have this on your business cards. Hahahahha

SubG - you're just mad because I put in a dash of A1 steak sauce and win all the local fat gently caress facestuffer competitions with my amazing burgers. :colbert:

Face it, old man, these burgers are too Xxxtreme for you!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

SubG posted:

Burger Experts

Mmm-hmm. Very interesting.

*Quickly adds "SubG" to list of people to never cross*

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
Looking for new music my friends, and having in fresh remembrance still the fact of me asking about books in the book barn and subsequently needing a hysterectomy due to the sudden dragon obsessed personage I had devolved into, I would rather ask here...

Life changing album?

Mine is the Doors - live in concert

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
hey I was just thinking about that thread we (or those who were around back in the day) trolled out of GWS about 4 or so years ago - anyone have a link or know more specifically sort of the date or name so I can look it up on archives?

it was some guy who was going to start a chain of burger places based on HIS SECRET BURGERMACHINE PATENTED INVENTION, which he wouldn't reveal, until like a couple pages in he got so frustrated with trolling he basically told us it was a way to combine ingredients DIRECTLY INTO THE PATTY so you would have like a bacon lettuce tomato burger - but ALL IN THE PATTY and it was going to make him famous.

I love goons.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

Mmm-hmm. Very interesting.

*Quickly adds "SubG" to list of people to never cross*
I've been dead inside since I found out that Percy Foster wasn't real.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
ugh there's a southwest airlines sale. I can get a return ticket to chicago for $198 this fall.

seriously thinking about going to Alenia for my birthday...

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008

mindphlux posted:

hey I was just thinking about that thread we (or those who were around back in the day) trolled out of GWS about 4 or so years ago - anyone have a link or know more specifically sort of the date or name so I can look it up on archives?

it was some guy who was going to start a chain of burger places based on HIS SECRET BURGERMACHINE PATENTED INVENTION, which he wouldn't reveal, until like a couple pages in he got so frustrated with trolling he basically told us it was a way to combine ingredients DIRECTLY INTO THE PATTY so you would have like a bacon lettuce tomato burger - but ALL IN THE PATTY and it was going to make him famous.

I love goons.

I believe I have that machine and I used it last night to combine sirloin, bacon, and onion RIGHT IN THE PATTY. I was actually about to buy a grinder attachment for the girlfriend's stand mixer a couple month ago and she saw it on my computer screen and said, "Oh, that's what that is. It's in a box under the counter," and I have not purchased anything ground since then.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

mindphlux posted:

I love goons.

What? I don't even..... how would that even work? I thought the whole idea was to have an interplay of texture as well as flavours, not homogenburgers. (first time I wrote that I wrote homoburgers which is very very wrong) Was his ultimate goal in combine the bun as well and make burger space rations or something?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Happy Hat posted:

Looking for new music my friends, and having in fresh remembrance still the fact of me asking about books in the book barn and subsequently needing a hysterectomy due to the sudden dragon obsessed personage I had devolved into, I would rather ask here...

Life changing album?

Well, I don't know how life changing you are looking for...

Musically, I guess I would have to go with Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It. Perhaps not their greatest album, but probably their biggest hit. For me it opened my ears to a genre of music that I had never really experienced and now I go looking for SKA music anywhere I can.

If we mean real life altering albums, I'd probably have to go with George Carlin - Classic Gold. It's a collection of a lot of his early work, which got me hooked on everything else he's done and in a way he shaped the way I think. I was always a goodie-goodie, apple polisher type in school, but his albums and words gave me the ability to not just parrot facts and meet everyone's expectations, but to think for myself and question everything. So in a way, I would consider that life changing.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

magnetic posted:

So I am lazy, maybe even dumb... but after two years of Man Pies this last 3 months has been very productive.

Three big things happend:

1) We got a phone...
2) We got a cash register
3) I just got my first shipment of Man Pies shirt

In case you want to buy a t-shirt email fartmagnet at manpies dot com

GOONS: if there is enough interest I will do a custom run with goons with spoons specific back.
MOD: I hope this is not too shameless.
Pics of said t-shirts so we don't buy sight unseen?

Dude, I make the best chilli. First I sear the steak to seal in the juices, then I chop it and add the beans...

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.
"Revolver", because it was the first album I heard that made me think "Wow, can you do that with songs? I WANT TO DO THAT!". "Rain Dogs", because I thought I knew what I was in for with Tom Waits after Small Change and the others, and he blew my loving mind - that album turned me on to artists and genres I hadn't even considered. Dexter Gordon's "Our Man in Paris" made me realize that I would never be able to come near that level of musicianship, and so - in a quite positive way - it killed my dream of becoming more than a journeyman musician.

But for stuff that's made me flip my poo poo fairly recently, I'd say
PJ Harvey's - Let England Shake
James Blake - James Blake
Tom Waits - Bad As Me
Elbow - Build A Rocket Boys!
Cloud Nothing - err whatever the gently caress the new one is called

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death.
Rap never really recovered after Biggie and Tupac died, and I was always an east coast boy.

Phummus
Aug 4, 2006

If I get ten spare bucks, it's going for a 30-pack of Schlitz.
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime

This was the first album I ever heard in its entirety that was not jazz or classical. The fact that the whole album told a story, and that the music was exceptional all tied together.

For me, no single album has ever been able to do what that one did. Some have come close (Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt II for example)

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
French onion soup mix is great for when you want to crank out a ton of burgers for a day of drunken grilling. A1 sauce is for when you want to liven up a drunken 2am cheesesteak bought from a all night chinese takeout.

My album would be CCR's "Cosmo's Factory", which was probably the first non industrial/electro album I really got into as a young adult.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

I'd be a tie between Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Mogwai's Rock Action, which together provided much soothing during a particularly weird part of my life.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

Happy Hat posted:

Life changing album?

I can only suggest the Mountain Goats - All Hail West Texas, pure lo-fi.

Also I'm going to my Grandpa and his life-partner's house for a week and I'm going to make dinner for them, what would be a good recipe to impress some old people who like their food semi-bland?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

SubG posted:

Everyone thinks they're an expert. So they invest all kinds of ego bullshit into ~*their method*~. Which they probably learned from their Mom. Who can't cook or gently caress for poo poo. And since it's this deep sacred subject for them they a) can't discuss it without being a drama queen, and b) have never actually experimented around with it (so even if the basic idea is good, which it never is, it's completely loving unrefined).

This isn't just burgers. Steak, chilli...pretty much anything that people grow up with and looks simple. Simple is a big part of it---it makes people think, for some reason, that they can come up with some minor variation that's really a ~*magical secret*~ that will make it the Best Whateverthefuck Evar.

But hey, more power to 'em. I can not-read posts about adding Lipton's Instant French Onion Soup Mix to your ground beef even faster than they can type 'em up. I'm not-reading the gently caress out of them right now.
I could not agree more. There's a lot of weird pride around food.

I think most people have preferences and don't understand that the familiarity is what makes them enjoy it. Also that food seems so endlessly complex (and undocumented on a theoretical level) that these "secrets" can exist.

When I try to explain recipes to people I try to make it clear how easy it is - and how there are no real secrets in cooking. But after I name the third ingredient people get bored, and it's like they want to believe it's mysterious.

It's like they want to believe that nobody knows anything save a few recipes. Thus, everyone's opinion is equally valid.

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

I can't tell if foietella is genius or horrible. Has anyone tried it? It would be around $35 shipped and that's too much for an impulse buy I'd have to wait to be shipped.
I imagine foie and chocolate could work well together somehow, but I wonder if this is one of the ways.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Aramoro posted:

What? I don't even..... how would that even work? I thought the whole idea was to have an interplay of texture as well as flavours, not homogenburgers. (first time I wrote that I wrote homoburgers which is very very wrong) Was his ultimate goal in combine the bun as well and make burger space rations or something?

no, it quite literally is as dumb and made as little sense as you are imagining. as I remember, there were a few serious posts like '.... but I *like* crispy bacon and crunchy lettuce on my burger. why would I want them in the patty?' before it became clear just how dumb this guy was and people trolled him back to GBS.

I have archives, I should look for it.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
ugh. I just pulled up GWS from 2007. I miss the old GWS. :( here is an example of what this place could be like if there weren't so many wanky 'megathreads' around. (though that's improved a lot since 'the purge', thanks pjx and bartolimu)

Sorry for the horrible formatting, it's just a c/p. Goes Title, Posted by, Date, and then who last posted in the thread.

quote:

Watermelon Liqueur
Grey Mage 5 195
17:54 Dec 21, 2007
Toast

I am trying to make things out of real sugar cane - help?
TargetPractice 3 197
15:18 Dec 21, 2007
mindphlux

Free $10 gift card to igourmet.com
Stan Getz 0 118
14:23 Dec 21, 2007
Stan Getz

Recipes for Tongue?
coyo7e 13 616
14:22 Dec 21, 2007
coyo7e

What makes for a good holiday meal?
STAT1C_X 10 386
00:40 Dec 21, 2007
Zelmel

How the hell do you make a jaffle not like a warm sandwhich?
Hammer Floyd 15 730
01:16 Dec 20, 2007
I ate Jesus

Ruby Vroom Cheesecake: The 5% Nation of Springform Pans
Look Under The Rock 36 1252
19:10 Dec 19, 2007
Look Under The Rock

Share your quick and easy mini-recipes
Pages: 1234
magimix 139 11153
18:24 Dec 19, 2007
Aery

Lets get started!
wewewewe 9 266
15:44 Dec 19, 2007
The Doctor

What do you eat that you think no one else does?
Pages: 123456
CheeseDoodle 206 10042
14:33 Dec 19, 2007
Devil Wears Wings

GBSFood
Jiran 3 397
12:33 Dec 19, 2007
mongol

Mind Numbing Prep Work
Pages: 12
Turkeybone 52 2513
18:34 Dec 18, 2007
Turkeybone

Oh FUDGE! A little help here?
londerwost 17 780
17:51 Dec 18, 2007
Absogail

I finally made the perfect frites.
mindphlux 27 3104
17:21 Dec 18, 2007
mike_F_

I just ate dog.
Pages: 123
notafbiagent 86 6468
14:53 Dec 18, 2007
Tupperwarez

Make something tasty with this stuff!
Social Anxiety 11 425
11:49 Dec 18, 2007
NOT PAUL LAYTON

Baked Alaska and Nutless Classic Cookies Request
AnimeJune 2 197
07:44 Dec 18, 2007
Dru

Wagyu/Kobe Beef cooking techniques or recipes.
jacert 35 1800
03:11 Dec 18, 2007
Turkeybone

Vegetarian Christmas Dinner
DAN MARINO 19 339
22:15 Dec 17, 2007
Tekman Bio

Hot chocolate problem
Anjow 8 496
11:06 Dec 17, 2007
therattle

What do I do with all this tasty Prosciutto?
Farking Bastage 52 2490
02:41 Dec 17, 2007
Darth Goku Jr

I need ideas for a cheap but delicious Christmas dinner.
StankCheeze 5 168
00:53 Dec 17, 2007
kiteless

ICSA 25 - Vitamin C Overload
k0konutz 8 573
00:50 Dec 17, 2007
mongol

How do I cook frozen king crab legs?
Jimthephotographer 15 557
14:24 Dec 16, 2007
Mbwuto

Extreme Leftovers - Kobe Beef
eller 6 406
02:22 Dec 16, 2007
Turkeybone

Help me beat egg white without a mixer
LegoPirate 9 255
00:53 Dec 16, 2007
Murodese

Quiche Recipes
rachelbot 10 326
23:19 Dec 15, 2007
bssoil

[TELL] me about wine reductions.
PistachioShell 3 122
04:10 Dec 15, 2007
z0g

Eating Lots of Meats Linked to a Number of Cancers
icehewk 48 1488
23:03 Dec 14, 2007
sysera

Here's how to do a completely vegan thanksgiving.
COCKISPOISON 29 1551
22:35 Dec 14, 2007
COCKISPOISON

mindphlux fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 14, 2012

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
awwww :glomp:

sorry for the wall of text, but I just kept on going back as far as I could - apparently August of 2005 was when GWS started. Here's the first page of threads that pops up when you pull GWS August 2005 from the archives :shobon:

quote:

Why do my blenders tend to suck?
Jhael 11 164
23:21 Aug 30, 2005
Jhael

How do I make Awesome Brussel Sprouts?
tanooki suit 14 148
22:05 Aug 30, 2005
fender777

Tell me about the wine industry.
mindphlux 15 185
21:52 Aug 30, 2005
notsteven

A good rub for pork back ribs needed (gass grill)
Steeltrap 3 80
19:37 Aug 30, 2005
AznSmith

Oysters for lunch
shelleycat 3 110
16:24 Aug 30, 2005
shelleycat

Help me make the best banana bread ever.
E Minor 14 189
15:19 Aug 30, 2005
Bexx

"Desalting" food?
PK 6 249
09:15 Aug 30, 2005
unknown

Looking for alternatives to saturated fats
The Lizard King 4 52
03:03 Aug 30, 2005
rosewood

Candied yams, quick and easy!
Zand 5 144
20:27 Aug 29, 2005
Zand

Quick Help Cooking Chicken Breast
slimskinny 12 231
18:14 Aug 29, 2005
Pixi

Question on an Alton Brown book recipe.
wuddup 2 106
17:54 Aug 29, 2005
wuddup

Mayonnaised Grouper Scampi
CapnBry 6 162
16:40 Aug 29, 2005
Hybridfusion

Easy cookie recipes needed (no chocolate!)
Xoobee 3 80
13:50 Aug 29, 2005
Chin Strap

Recommend me a good jerky marinade
Toast 5 147
12:37 Aug 29, 2005
ReverendSasquatch

Dante's Inferno vegetarian taco dip (image heavy!)
Herr Lipp 2 513
12:05 Aug 29, 2005
Herr Lipp

Saka-mushi: Vegetables and Salmon in a Parcel w/bonus Apricot Cookies
enso 5 201
11:53 Aug 29, 2005
squirrellypoo

Tell me how to keep Cheese and Proscuittino fresh after opening
HerbalDruid 16 428
11:00 Aug 29, 2005
Lawen

I made the awesomest tomato sauce from scratch
Generic Superhero 11 416
10:30 Aug 29, 2005
Chin Strap

Iron Chef: SomethingAwful: Round 1 results & voting!
KiwiBoi 64 4338
09:44 Aug 29, 2005
Lumpy

Recommend me a good walnut bread recipe
El Zilcho 0 13
15:24 Aug 28, 2005
El Zilcho

Best, most flavorful, easiest recipie ever!
killing_field 12 576
09:38 Aug 28, 2005
The Virgin Mary

Can anyone recommend a good median range sake?
misu 8 157
08:32 Aug 28, 2005
misu

Hazelnut Chocolate Torte
jollygrinch 1 40
08:16 Aug 28, 2005
Apollo Flytrap

Turnips, turnips, turnips...
(_i_) 6 61
08:10 Aug 28, 2005
Apollo Flytrap

American Cheese is the worst cheese in all the cheese kingdom
Sir Lucius 91 2156
07:58 Aug 28, 2005
PooNani

My knives are awful, reccomend me some good brands!
dw33b 72 1440
07:36 Aug 28, 2005
SoylentCola

Iron Chef: Something Awful, Round 1!
KiwiBoi 83 1928
06:59 Aug 28, 2005
Mola Yam

Magic Bullet
msg100220 18 948
01:03 Aug 28, 2005
Apollo Flytrap

Teach me how to make Thai Food like a delicious restaurant
Quasimodo 7 142
01:00 Aug 28, 2005
Apollo Flytrap

Teach me how to cook a whole chicken.
ultravoices 14 183
23:58 Aug 27, 2005
Xanieth

ICSA round 1 !!! you guyysyssss I'm gonna cryyyy.... life.... life is so beautiful...... :cry:

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
:shobon: :shobon: :shobon:

Mr. Wiggles' Breakfast Potatoes
Mr. Wiggles 2 165
11:17 Aug 19, 2005
Ekem

it's like a highschool reunion up in here

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

The hair was bad and we were all wearing flannel...

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Mr. Wiggles posted:

The hair was bad and we were all wearing flannel...

What do you mean "was" and "were"?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Mindphlux, turkeybone and kiteless representin'. Can't believe I've been posting here for 5 years. :corsair:

Tori Amos's Under The Pink opened me up to music not made by white men. Awesome album. It's still good.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Wiggles posted:

I'd be a tie between Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Mogwai's Rock Action, which together provided much soothing during a particularly weird part of my life.

God I have not thought about Mogwai in forever.

Wiggles, whatever your flaws might be your taste in music will stand as a beacon of awesomeness.

magnetic
Jun 21, 2005

therattle posted:

Pics of said t-shirts so we don't buy sight unseen?

Dude, I make the best chilli. First I sear the steak to seal in the juices, then I chop it and add the beans...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

magnetic
Jun 21, 2005

This is my chef being a duffas.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
I don't think that I'm going to be able to get out of buying the pink sea salt the next time that we go to Sprouts but I have never used it in anything. Some info about using it would be fantastic.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
When I heard the Fratellis, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I miss that particular type of punk. Throughout high school was liberal sprinklings of Op!Ivy, Less Than Jake, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Ramones, Garbage, etc etc. Then, once I hit college, I reacquainted myself with ABBA, because it reminded me of happier times when my mum and her sister would listen to them while bopping along. Come to think of it, I have yet to meet a female family member (of whom I have fond memories) who doesn't have an unhealthy love for ABBA.

Since then, it's stuck. Hard. My elder brother, of whom I still think very fondly (even though he moved /back/ to Florida), listened to a fair bit of Creedence Clearwater Revival. I'll throw on their stuff when I'm in a mood to sort of remember my younger days.

For bad pop fixes, I've been loving Girls Aloud, Dolly Rockers, and Tarkan. Between the Ting Tings and The Veronicas, I've got plenty of walking music for when I'm trying to cover a lot of ground in a little time. For quiet evenings with Puppy, it'll be either Jill Scott, Frank Sinatra, or the Andrews Sisters. My boss loves Coldplay and Simon & Garfunkel, both of whom I've grown to appreciate more and more over the years.

For Indian stuff, Anoushka Shankar is doing some wicked good stuff, while M.S. Subbulakshmi has the classics on lock. When I'm in the mood for something a little ... odd, I'll flip on some Gogol Bordello and kind of bop along quite happily.

There's this company near my work who orders from us all the time, who produces a band called Yerba Buena. They do really awesome fast-paced stuff. I've got a friend who's into Arab pop, who introduced me to Hisham Abbas, who does this weird pop song (Habibi Dah, for the curious), where he combines classical Indian dance/singing with Middle Eastern styling.

Oh. Also, Tuvan throat singing.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

dino. posted:

My boss loves Coldplay and Simon & Garfunkel, both of whom I've grown to appreciate more and more over the years.
Can't say I'm much for Coldplay, but I play a lot of Simon and Garfunkel. Their early stuff especially - Wednesday Morning, 3am is simply an amazing album start to finish.

quote:

For Indian stuff, Anoushka Shankar is doing some wicked good stuff,
I lost track of her after Breathing Under Water, which still features in my iphone rotation. I should probably check out her newer album at some point.

quote:

Oh. Also, Tuvan throat singing.
dino.: right about music. I could prattle on about throat singing for longer than is probably healthy. Yat Kha and Huun Huur Tu both get play time during my work day. Headphones save me a lot of stares from coworkers, I'm sure.

I enjoyed Raising Sand, the Alison Krauss/Robert Plant collaboration, more than I expected to.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

When we had rats at home they always enjoyed it when we played Huun Huur Tu, seemed to make them doze off. I practice myself sometimes, which is all fun and games until your girlfriend was home after all and jumps out of the bedroom in a fright to find what the gently caress is making that sound :-)

Simon and Garfunkel are cool, I like Paul Simon's solo work even better. I bought Graceland when I was 11, I think I've worn out that record three times. Still doesn't beat Faith No More's Angel Dust, of which I think I'm now on the fifth installment: one cassette (first I bought) and three CD's worn out. I should get it on vinyl, too.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

I lost my virginity to The Moody Blues' Days of Future Passed.

It was not my idea.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
Lots of good suggestions, I am going through them now!

Also... we now have state church marriage for gay couples - which is a good thing.

So God saw upon the gays and thought "Love is love, the rest are mere trifles!"

Actually - this is one hell of a good thing, could even convince me to rejoin (also all the free burials you want).

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

dino. posted:

When I heard the Fratellis
punk.

WHAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Happy Hat posted:

Lots of good suggestions, I am going through them now!

Also... we now have state church marriage for gay couples - which is a good thing.

So God saw upon the gays and thought "Love is love, the rest are mere trifles!"

Actually - this is one hell of a good thing, could even convince me to rejoin (also all the free burials you want).

"We're short on burials, limit one per member"