Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
Wile E. actually smiles in the end at how clever Silver was.

Hoping we get back to Fudd and the Troll King next page, then we'll be caught up with every faction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love how the Troll Slaiyers' numbers have dwindled down so much but Shadow STILL won't let Knuckles into the group.

Vector is my favorite, I think. He has seen some poo poo and he just wants it all to end, man.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Tacostein posted:

Fixed that for you.

To be fair, you could quote just about any panel.

"I have a girl friend" "No need for villians" "Alright I'll tell them the loving awesome plan" "poo poo i failed" "sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers"

lazerbot

:allears:

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Yeah, you're right. It's no quintessence that it's all amazing!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This comic is internet crack; I find myself constantly jonesing for more

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!

Jackie D posted:

the device isnt a bomb or anything like that

he's just trolling us, it's totally going to be a bomb.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think the Hulk knows how nuts this all is but he's like "meh, im pretty much invincible, what's the worst that can happen to me? I'll tell them the loving awesome plan."

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
trolling animals and stuff
ahaha

Best line so far. I hadn't been laughing out loud at this comic since the way early stuff, but this one just got me.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

The comic is so much better when it's not doing flashback after flashback.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Good job that device is sending out invisible sonic waves. We wouldn't want it to give itself away by being easily detectable.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

produce posted:

Wait, is Silver's flashback actually something that occurred in the comic? When would that have been?

Yes. In chapter 6, "silver's mission."

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool

Rather Dashing posted:

Good job that device is sending out invisible sonic waves. We wouldn't want it to give itself away by being easily detectable.

That red and yellow plate I stuck on the wall is totally inconspicuous.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Defiance Industries posted:

I think the Hulk knows how nuts this all is but he's like "meh, im pretty much invincible, what's the worst that can happen to me? I'll tell them the loving awesome plan."

I hope when they form teams to fight each other and learn their moves it's just Vector and Shadow vs. Bowser and Hulk. Just the most unfair thing.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vogon Poet posted:

Continuity!

By the way, where do the trolls factor into to that whole Christain/Satanist/Neutrals conflict from the previous chapter? Do they at all?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

JazzFlight posted:

No way, I think he could totally pull off Tails Gets Trolled if each character was changed slightly enough to avoid copyright infringement. Hell, the characters are already off-model looking already, they would just need different names.

But the copyright infringement is half the fun! A bunch of Looney Tunes characters having satanic powers is hilarious because they are Looney Tunes. So clearly the solution is for Lazerbot, and the presidents of... everything... to just meet up and smoke out. (In my head, I imagine that this process is how Disney got to use like, every video game character in Wreck-It Ralph.)

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
lazerbot's world is pretty clearly split between people who make plans and are in some way sane, and corpse-loving, weed-smoking, cult-belonging lunatics who inhabit the rest of society.

Are Naruto's villains constantly talking about how everything is going according to plan? Because that's obviously affected him in a big way. He is desperate for his heroes to have plans but can't seem to come up with any.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Nilbop posted:

lazerbot's world is pretty clearly split between people who make plans and are in some way sane, and corpse-loving, weed-smoking, cult-belonging lunatics who inhabit the rest of society.

And just like in real life it's the second group who are more effective.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

redmercer posted:

And just like in real life it's the second group who are more effective.

I'm not sure effective is the right word. I'd say 'in charge'.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

TwoPair posted:

But the copyright infringement is half the fun! A bunch of Looney Tunes characters having satanic powers is hilarious because they are Looney Tunes. So clearly the solution is for Lazerbot, and the presidents of... everything... to just meet up and smoke out. (In my head, I imagine that this process is how Disney got to use like, every video game character in Wreck-It Ralph.)

If Seth Green can get 5 seasons of pulling the same thing with Robot Chicken and Cartoon Network legal department being okay with it, I don't see how Lazerbot could get in trouble.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

TwoPair posted:

Well, even though the names would be changed, everyone would "know" who they are. I figure it could be done the way The Venture Bros handles its parodies of other cartoon/comic characters.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Has anyone else noticed that shadow's plan is literally super smash brothers? Down to getting a special arena for everyone?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

change my name posted:

Has anyone else noticed that shadow's plan is literally super smash brothers? Down to getting a special arena for everyone?

My god, that really is an awesome loving plan.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Aristobulus posted:

The trolls were...trolling animals.

I still like to think this is a patrol group rather than a troll group, and Knuckles just saw them actually hunting and shooting animals for their survivalist poo poo and figured (while high) that this was how they trolled.

I also like to think that his 'true story bro' was Knuckles telling them about the high shovel.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Of course they would be trolling animals, most of their enemies are animals.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Light Gun Man posted:

Of course they would be trolling animals, most of their enemies are animals.

Yeah, but these trolls probably spend time standing around telling regular frogs and birds telling them how talentless and gay they are.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Well they have to train somehow, not every camp is going to have a Batman to punch fists with.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Vogon Poet posted:

loving A. Lazerbot actually set something up beforehand? I thought he was just jackassing his way through this in repeated strokes of brilliance.

This comic, man.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

HarkToTheLoons posted:

loving A. Lazerbot actually set something up beforehand? I thought he was just jackassing his way through this in repeated strokes of brilliance.

This comic, man.

He has the whole thing planned out already.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

HarkToTheLoons posted:

This comic, man.

I've definitely seen foreshadowing in this comic. Lazerbot is a master of narrative techniques, bro. How do you think he got us all invested in people insulting an anthropomorthic fox?

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
I leave this thread for a couple days and come back to discover in its purest form. This poo poo is magical.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
All this talk about TGT being an adult swim show has me thinking about Lazerbot with a crew of animators working underneath him. It's hilarious.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

All this talk about TGT being an adult swim show has me thinking about Lazerbot with a crew of animators working underneath him. It's hilarious.

It would have to be done in squigglevision.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Speedboat Jones posted:

No NO that line is too straight! Why does his head look the same in panel 2 and panel 4? Don't copy paste, you redraw that head EVERY time. Are you running spellcheck? What are you, new here?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

TokenTrevor posted:

No NO that line is too straight! Why does his head look the same in panel 2 and panel 4? Don't copy paste, you redraw that head EVERY time. Are you running spellcheck? What are you, new here?

"You want the full version of photoshop and not the trail version?! Are you smoking gra gra?"

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I really liked that, like in movies and television, the laptop was a product placement. Usually it's macbooks but he just went with a loving acer.

e: maybe acer saw his popularity and is sponsoring him now

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Trainmonk posted:

I really liked that, like in movies and television, the laptop was a product placement. Usually it's macbooks but he just went with a loving acer.

e: maybe acer saw his popularity and is sponsoring him now

Lazerbots probably the only placement they could afford.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

change my name posted:

What makes you think this hasn't been Super Smash Bros. all along? This is just what all the non-Nintendo characters were doing at the same time.

... God I would play the gently caress out of Super Smash Bros: Tails Gets Trolled and basically forever.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Sony is wasting their loving time with that Smash Bros. clone they're making. Nobody is going to buy it. If they just went and asked for the looney tunes rights and etc and made Tails Gets Trolled: Melee it would sell like hotcakes.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Suzuki Method posted:

Sony is wasting their loving time with that Smash Bros. clone they're making. Nobody is going to buy it. If they just went and asked for the looney tunes rights and etc and made Tails Gets Trolled: Melee it would sell like hotcakes.
Emler's final smash is he puts on a troll mask and blasts 'wazer beems' out of his shotgun, then he becomes Troll Mask Elmer (think Zero-suit Samus)

Oh God, my mind is flooding with ideas for attacks for characters. I could see the original trolls (the ones who trolled Tails) appearing as Pokemon Trainer (they have a depleting Troll attack meter and they tag team to replenish) and unlocking so many characters and oh my Jesus.

Rob's taunts all involve him saying "WHAT?" and or "I DON'T HAVE ANY loving EARS" and he is banned from tourny play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Knuckles can smoke weed as part of his final smash, if all other players are within range, they join in and the match ends in a draw due to Gra gra