Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This makes me feel better :3:

why isn't this person following punk? the screen grabs show that he isn't.

so the person randomly went onto his physical twitter website and saw these in that short window they were posted?

it's a cut and paste hatchet job.
it also has some weird rear end grammar that punk would have no part in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Watch it not be real but turn out real.

"Ryback needs a big win, Punk..."

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

sexy_trash posted:

Fake dirt sheet poo poo.

:v: Oh really?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Pity. I really agree with fake Punk. No Way out is really uninteresting to me.

ExplodeYourself
Jan 19, 2006
Unless the caps were grabbed by someone outside of God's timezone, they would have been posted here a lot sooner than an hour later.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The only thing that seems fishy to me about those tweets is the fact that the person is not following Punk but like someone else said just happened to catch them before they quickly deleted. Otherwise I totally believe that Punk would be brazen and stupid enough to post that kind of stuff. But I think the story given in this place is actually true and someone just photoshopped it. But I would have believed it either way.

Orgophlax
Aug 26, 2002

Deadpool posted:

The only thing that seems fishy to me about those tweets is the fact that the person is not following Punk but like someone else said just happened to catch them before they quickly deleted. Otherwise I totally believe that Punk would be brazen and stupid enough to post that kind of stuff. But I think the story given in this place is actually true and someone just photoshopped it. But I would have believed it either way.
Also, there's no blue verified check mark next to his name.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Orgophlax posted:

There's no check next to the name on that view for anyone. Go look at one of his actual tweets now. For example, this one https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/214057492471226368

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Orgophlax posted:

This isn't actually a thing, at least not on computers. Maybe it's a different view on mobile devices? Cross-posting from spoilers thread:

If you look at an individual tweet: https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/214057729411645441

You'll see there's no verified icon. There is on his main page, but not on individual pages.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
There are countless ways to view deleted tweets. If they were real we'd have been linked to those ways by now.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
OMG! You guys, look what CM Punk also tweeted and deleted! Holy poo poo!

Daniel Bryan fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jun 16, 2012

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jack Krauser posted:

OMG! You guys, look what CM Punk also tweeted and deleted! Holy poo poo!

source: triple h

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

DannoMack posted:

There are countless ways to view deleted tweets. If they were real we'd have been linked to those ways by now.

Also there are apps that send tweets immediately to phones regardless of whether they've been deleted or not. So someone else somewhere would have seen this and had proof. Not just some random Wrestlezone or 411Mania "source".

And then some people will delete a tweet and try to pretend it never happened without realizing they didn't delete it everywhere it goes... like this guy: http://www.facebook.com/hulkhogan/posts/410444808994317

X-O fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jun 16, 2012

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

HulkaMatt posted:

Actually, Triple H claimed he was gay AND he lacked the ability to properly define his upper body muscles, mainly his pectorals and triceps...and that he was a mega homo.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope someone did that to start a Kane winning the title thing today to ensure they try to swerve the Internet and don't give him the belt.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

HulkaMatt posted:

By way of Wrestling Observer Newsletter

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mr. Carlisle posted:

By way of Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WrestleZone Exclusive: Bruce Mitchell says CM Punk is literally gay hitler

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
Lords of Pain are reporting that Hitler will be debuting on the 1000th episode of RAW with a new gay gimmick. Plans are to put him in a feud with CM Punk through Summerslam.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It is common amongst members of the locker room that Vince feels Adolf lacks concentration

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Guys it's true, you're not allowed to lie in journalism. You can get put in jail for lying!

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

It is common amongst members of the locker room that Vince feels Adolf lacks concentration

Oh would you stop!

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

Sears Poncho posted:

Lords of Pain are reporting that Hitler will be debuting on the 1000th episode of RAW with a new gay gimmick. Plans are to put him in a feud with CM Punk through Summerslam.

By: Daniel Pena

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
All dirtsheets do now is go to wrestler's twitters and look at replies to follower's questions to see if they "shoot" or "rip somebody". Then suckers like me click on the lords of pain link and realize the whole story was just a two word tweet response.

Dirt sheets are so lazy...we should start one!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Lets face it, it's still too soon for Vince to have a final idea of what he wants done at NWO anyway.

Although personally I'd make it a big swerve and have Dean Ambrose début as AJ's secret lover. That's just me though.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Gonzo McFee posted:

Lets face it, it's still too soon for Vince to have a final idea of what he wants done at NWO anyway.

Although personally I'd make it a big swerve and have Dean Ambrose début as AJ's secret lover. That's just me though.

:stare: How is that ever going to help Dean Ambrose!?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Lone Rogue posted:

:stare: How is that ever going to help Dean Ambrose!?

Everyone is waiting to see who AJ is going to side with. They've basically telegraphed that AJ is going to be the cause of the finish. By that logic I would have AJ come out on the ramp, making everyone in the ring nervous because they aren't the guys she's sided with. While they're all distracted Dean Ambrose runs in, levels everyone with a chair causing the DQ and walks out with AJ on his arms.

Dean Ambrose's character is a crazy loose cannon, being paired with AJ makes them a really must watch couple so I'd see it as a natural pairing. This thrusts Dean Ambrose into the spotlight as a big star and I'd say he's a good enough talker and wrestler to pull it off without looking like he's a small fish in a big pond. If you want to add some back story have Dean point out that while Punk and D-Bry were having their "We came from the indies and now we're main eventing" love in he was still slumming it in the indies getting the hell beaten out of him for $50 a night.

Really the Roster is that thin that throwing people up to the main event who can work and talk and having them make a huge impact is the best way for them to go forward. Think Nexus without John Cena to Rapadoo all over them.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Sears Poncho posted:

And his big finish will be called "Springtime for Hitler".

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Happy Happyist posted:

By: Justin LaBar

Reads exactly like a WrestleZone headline.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

thesteelhellion posted:

Reads exactly like a WrestleZone headline.

Not enough mentions of Stephanie in a pink thong but otherwise you nailed it.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ricardo will never be Chimera on WWE Television.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
he might do...who else have they got to face sin cara?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Red is Dead posted:

he might do...who else have they got to face sin cara?
Hunico. Every week until the end of time.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Chimera is a full body suit isnt it? They wouldn't have to say anything.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sionistic posted:

Chimera is a full body suit isnt it? They wouldn't have to say anything.
Except for WWE's mask phobia. That's the reason why, not because Ricardo isn't a good wrestler or anything.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

Except for WWE's mask phobia. That's the reason why, not because Ricardo isn't a good wrestler or anything.

If they turn down the lights to let Sin Cara wear his weird poo poo, I think they will let Ricardo put on a full mask.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sionistic posted:

If they turn down the lights to let Sin Cara wear his weird poo poo, I think they will let Ricardo put on a full mask.
This is a company who hires Luchadores and takes their masks for no reason. Hell, this is a company who hired a Luchadore, took his mask, and then fired him the next day. Literally.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

But this would also mean they get a wrestler pulling down double duty. Vince:Bootstraps damnit etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Flameingblack posted:

Hunico. Every week until the end of time.

I love me some lil badass Hunico so I would be down with this tbh.