Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bowser posted:

I want a TGT avatar to go with my username but I can't remember any particularly great Bowser panels/lines. Someone refresh my memory.

I'm not sure about Bowser's best lines, but I do remember one the trolls he slayed saying, "no don't kill me I'll suck your dick" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
He then vomited fire all over them.

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Honestly, I kinda wish I could MS Paint with my mouse as well as Lazerbot. Not enough people comment on that, really; The quality of the comic is really good, considering tools used. MS Painting with a mouse is a bitch to do.

(Yes I know he uses GIMP, but it's basically the same to freehand draw in)

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I once asked Lazerbot how long an average page took to make. He told me it took a few hours.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Cechmanek posted:

I didn't realize how wide that blade is.

Yeah, it's apparently a cone I guess.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

arachnobot posted:

That or he twisted the blade. Sonic is a stone-cold gangsta.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

arachnobot posted:

It looks diamond shaped to me.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Gaseous Snake posted:

I like how it only really appears for the stabbing and then disappears right after.

Sonic tried to stab Troll King too, to which he replied "really dude?"

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
When is the next motion comic coming out?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ToastyPotato posted:

When is the next motion comic coming out?
Sorry about the delay, I have no real excuse aside from being lazy (and Diablo 3). However, I am a man of my word: it will be completed. I'm in this for the long-term.
More songs are coming as well, as I plan to finish an album's worth.

EDIT: While I'm at it, are there any well-known songs from American DBZ that fans would recognize? I have the Bruce Falconer soundtracks, but I don't know which songs would be recognizable since I never saw that version. I've (shamefully) seen a lot of Naruto and Bleach so I already know the songs that they play to death in those series.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jun 20, 2012

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

JazzFlight posted:

Sorry about the delay, I have no real excuse aside from being lazy (and Diablo 3). However, I am a man of my word: it will be completed. I'm in this for the long-term.

EDIT: While I'm at it, are there any well-known songs from American DBZ that fans would recognize? I have the Bruce Falconer soundtracks, but I don't know which songs would be recognizable since I never saw that version. I've (shamefully) seen a lot of Naruto and Bleach so I already know the songs that they play to death in those series.
I never really watched a lot of DBZ, but the one song aside from the opening that sticks with me is the one that plays at the end of the episode when the announcer talks. I think that's when it is at least.

IronyGuy6669
Apr 22, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Some of the ones that are memorable/ones frequently play: Goku's Super Saiyan 3 theme, Vegeta's theme and his super saiyan theme, any of Gohan's themes and the middle portion of this song. There a bunch more songs that they frequently repeat but I don't remember their names.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Calico Heart posted:

Personally, I'm hoping the third genius is Richard Owen, founder of the London Natural History Museum and master paleontologist!

This is never going to happen but it would be amazing. (Just recently finished Written in Stone recently and Owen was... an interesting person...)

Anyway, today in Products With Suddenly Horrifying Names:

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

lazerbot's journal posted:

hello my fellow fans, i know there hasn't been any pages in awhile, im actually taking a break for while

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The Christians and Satanists are both wrong. There clearly is no god.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

he calls us fellow fans...which means he himself is a fan...I mean I don't blame him

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

he calls us fellow fans...which means he himself is a fan...I mean I don't blame him
You've gotta love your work.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Rahonavis posted:

This is never going to happen but it would be amazing. (Just recently finished Written in Stone recently and Owen was... an interesting person...)

Every time I see that guy's face, I want to punch it. I hate him so much. His loving stupid headset loving retarded bullshit.. gently caress, goddammit. Punching hookers and all that.. they give you sex you retarded rear end in a top hat.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

:allears:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

JazzFlight posted:

This one got played a lothttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWGZac2pIVc, Vegeta's theme, and there's this doom type song that I can't seem to find and I don't feel like looking for anymore.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

lazerbot posted:

oh you haven't even seem how crazy my diamond can be

gently caress I want this as a custom title. Just don't know what avatar I want yet.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

arachnobot posted:

gently caress I want this as a custom title. Just don't know what avatar I want yet.

Looping gif of Porky's wife and child getting sniped? That might be the craziest moment of the comic so far.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

That's gotta be one of those quotes that'll be in inspirational quotes by famous people books.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool

Shageletic posted:

Looping gif of Porky's wife and child getting sniped? That might be the craziest moment of the comic so far.

Massive spoiler though.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

It's nice to know that at the end of the day, Lazerbot considers himself an ordinary fan, just like the rest of us

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Rahonavis posted:

Alternatively, you've just discovered that Trollface is less brutal than originally anticipated, and instead just cleans lint off dead bodies with Schticky after his dad kills them.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
Hey folks! Tired of these posts yet?

This time I didn't do a straight mashup, I actually put some effort in and made melodies and stuff. I think it worked out pretty well! :mario:

(Direct download link unavailable because Tindeck is using Adfly, what the gently caress?)

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Roundabout Route posted:

This time I didn't do a straight mashup, I actually put some effort in and made melodies and stuff. I think it worked out pretty well! :mario:

(Direct download link unavailable because Tindeck is using Adfly, what the gently caress?)

The Mario & Luigi RPG voices and noises mixed in at the beginning are absolutely fantastic. Though, as someone who usually loves Slam Jam mixes, I actually think it would have been better if you had stuck to just JFlight vs. Koji Kondo. The Slam Jam lyrics were a little bit too distracting.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Constable Lemon posted:

The Mario & Luigi RPG voices and noises mixed in at the beginning are absolutely fantastic. Though, as someone who usually loves Slam Jam mixes, I actually think it would have been better if you had stuck to just JFlight vs. Koji Kondo. The Slam Jam lyrics were a little bit too distracting.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have the DJs tell Shadow to shoot Bugs. V:shobon:V I'll work on a version with no Jammin', though.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I love the Jammin'. It's just subtle enough.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken us

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

UncleSmoothie posted:

Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken us

I'll bet your avatar says it all. Still, it's been too long. What's going on, Lazy B? :(

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

He forgot to post the comic and you know why, yea heayy
'cause he got high.
'cause he got high.
'cause he got high.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's been three and a third days since his notice, and his last comment on it was yesterday. Hardly proof of death or misadventure.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Jun 24, 2012

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
in the words of
the grate phils->
>ifer, Lazy B,
:chillpill: your
pills.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

These are dark times, friends. Pills must be chilled, or...whatever, come back lazerbot

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Chilled medicine is the only antidote to this conundrum.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Roundabout Route posted:

Sorry for the delay on commenting on this track. It's awesome to see what you did with my original song. Don't worry, I picked up on how you put Mario sound effects in with the Mario lyrics and Space Jam in with the Bugs Bunny lyrics.
Great stuff as always, and digging the extra synths you layered on top. I love how easily that Mario game over music fit over the end of the song.

TRIVIA: In my song for "Tails Gets Trolled," the bridge's melody is mostly Green Hill Zone.

PS. Chapter 3 motion comic's still coming, don't give up hope...

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Roundabout Route posted:

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have the DJs tell Shadow to shoot Bugs. V:shobon:V I'll work on a version with no Jammin', though.

I am really slow and can't pick up on that sort of subtlety, sorry. With that in mind, it is actually pretty hilarious and makes a lot more sense to have there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I don't recall this being posted:

He posted this well before Tom and Jerry were introduced in the comic.